UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 5 - Love

+20
Dupuy Valentin
benjizamb
Dylan Sourbé
Amélie Duverger
CONIO Luigi
Zeph
JessieJ
Enzo
Aurelien Lavauzelle
Aimé
Johan Mary
massé styven
Mathilde BAJON
lilian
BOUILLON Paul
Paul Coffier
CHAVAGNAT Louis
Morgan Landry
Boismorand Victoria
Admin
24 posters

Go down

Week 5 - Love Empty Week 5 - Love

Post by Admin Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:00 pm

The love between a man and a woman, the love between a man and a man, the love between a man and his pet or a man and his car. Sibling love, Love of food or music, sexual love, asexual love, love between parents and children, between friends and colleagues. Hate as a form of love. There are many forms and ways to think of love, let's hear your views here.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Love Empty Re: Week 5 - Love

Post by Boismorand Victoria Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:20 pm

Love is a part of our everyday life, two nobody who love each other does not often give rise to a child who is loved by his two parents himself. This child sea afterward loved by another person who will be will love him in his/her turn, today everybody must be loved to be able to build itself. Whether it is two men together or two women no matter sex love basesour everyday life and allows the revival of the population on our planet.

Boismorand Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:15 pm

Hey, what a nice subject we've got there! Well, love is felt by (almost) everyone, so we do have for our families and our friends. But we can feel it for other things such as music, dancing and so on.. Love is a very particular emotion which can't be explained very well.

Morgan Landry

Back to top Go down

Post by CHAVAGNAT Louis Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:39 am

hi everybody, love is a great word that can have many meanings. I think that without love the human species would have disappeared long ago. It is a very strong feeling that sometimes goes far beyond thought. I say this because in my family, my uncle has married to a manipulator women who has made her sell all fields of the family. Since that day I have never seen my uncle yet so kind. So be careful!

CHAVAGNAT Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Coffier Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:56 pm

Hi, love for me is only for my Family and my girl friend but that not the same love of course. Peoples can discribing different loves, it can be animals, food, film or many other thing but for me LOVE is always change with LIKE cause if you love you need to have a minimum of feeling and i Think is Little bit confused for a lot of people.
Paul Coffier
Paul Coffier

Back to top Go down

Post by BOUILLON Paul Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:40 pm

For me love is all ! It's very important in our socity because the love is peace and we need peace. I think that everybody need to love because sex is very important in a relation ship ! Love , sex , Durex ! LOVE EVERYBODY

BOUILLON Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by lilian Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:25 am

Love is for me the most beautiful wealth in the world. Without that love nobody can be happy. It directs all our crazies decisions and actions.

lilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathilde BAJON Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:47 pm

Wow ! What a difficult subject this week ! Love is very hard to explain, I don’t even know the feeling to be with the person you love and who loves you too… Of course, there are different ways to love someone. I think that what you feel with your best friends and your family is love too, but in an other dimension. Moreover, we can feel something close to love when you read a very good book or watch a film which affect you, however, it’s not as strong as love. Well, I guess...

Mathilde BAJON

Back to top Go down

Post by massé styven Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:56 pm

hello every one today I will talk a bout love!! what is love ? for me love is share what wehave in the heart with anothers persons. We can give love or recieve. I love give some love at every people I'm a happy man and I love transmit love to my friends and my family. Love is very important for every people in the world to have peace. smoke ganja every day and peace and love. See you next week. Very Happy Very Happy Arrow

massé styven

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Mary Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:40 pm

Hello ! Now the topic is "LOVE"... Wow !!! Love means a feeling of affection and attachment to someone or something. The person who is in love want a physical or spiritual proximity. Love is great and is one the most important thing in the life. Me I Love my family !!! They are all for me <3
Johan Mary
Johan Mary

Back to top Go down

Post by Aimé Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:04 pm

Hi! Today i am going to talk about the subject love. It's very difficult to explain that. Love have many definition because it's there are differents ways to love. For me, love is a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend,..

Aimé

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelien Lavauzelle Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:04 pm

Hello, today I will speak about love. Love is everywhere and below different angles. He have love between two people who share feelings and love between two friends. For my part, today I prefer love between my friends because I will benefit my youth.

Aurelien Lavauzelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzo Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:19 pm

Hello mr Cox, this week, i talk about "LOVE". What is "love" ? I think love is different for persons and there is different ways to love. To love a mum is different that to love a friend. However, it's necessary to love in life because the life don't given if you don't love her. It's necessary for me equaly to choose a good wife/husband for to have a love life beacause it's more importante for a lot of person and i make it part. Bye Bye Mr Cox, "the love don't come if you don't know to love" E.Daniel (Best poet of the class)

Enzo

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Love Empty Love

Post by JessieJ Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:47 pm

The subject of this week is love, I do not know what to say on this topic.
What is on is that we all feel love for our parents and our close family. Personally I am also crazy about my cats, I would like to adopt one soon.
After that for love in a couple, for me sex and origins do not have to limit the love between two people.
That is my opinion and I know it is not unanimous.

JessieJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeph Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:08 pm

Hi ! Today I’ m doing to talk about the new tropical : «  Love ». For me to love is the best way to be happy, to love his brother, his parents, these friends and his girlfriend makes me feel at ease. But to receive love and affection and return, it allows me to feel good in what I do. « when there is no love there is no hope » SCAMPS Zeph ( the new best poet of the class )

Zeph

Back to top Go down

Post by CONIO Luigi Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:25 pm

Hello,this wek the topic is "love" and it's very difficult to explain this sensation.
There are differents forms of love,we can love the music,sport,family,and a person.
I think that that without love we can't live happier,we need all love for survive.

CONIO Luigi

Back to top Go down

Post by Amélie Duverger Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:47 pm

Hi ! This week the topic is "Love". It's a very wide subject because there are serveral types of love. There are mainly love with her boyfriend or girlfriend, with these friends and with her family. All these types of love are very very important in our lives. But they are not comparable because they are too different one of the others.

Amélie Duverger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Sourbé Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:45 pm

Hello Mr Cox, for me love is the fact of having affection for someone. Love is part of our lives, The love that we can feel towards a person can enable us to advance in life. Every person that we are is able to find this love because we all have people to whom we hold, for example our parents our brothers and sisters or our girlfriend. So if we care about them it means that we love them. It's love. See you later

Dylan Sourbé

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Love Empty Love

Post by benjizamb Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:09 pm

I am going to speak about love for the food. I am an enormous gourmand for me the food passes before many thing. Especially when it is about sweet food. For me the food is more than a simple meal it is the pleasure. Between an attractive girl and a lemon pie with some meringue, the choice is fast make. I thus propose the legalization of the marriage between a man or a woman with the food. Make a big meal, not the war !

benjizamb

Back to top Go down

Post by Dupuy Valentin Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:59 pm

Hello ! this week we gona about love. Love it's so expensive word. so I going to talke about my diferentes loves. first, I love food. It's so GOOD if i can i eat all my time. but is not possible! There is the love beetwen a child and her mother, it's so strong, we can say the fathers there are the love of the life of son. for the end, I going to talk about love in the APSA 4! there is the most cute couple it's Aurélien (Adrien) and Mathilde! but it should not be said, it's a secret

Dupuy Valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julia Ceaux Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:08 pm

Hi ! For me the most important thing in life is to be happy and I think that the best way to be happy is to love what surrounds us, I do not just talk about our loved ones, It's also doing a job or studies that we like, practicing activities such as sports or music, seeing our friends or family or even very simple things like reading a book or watching a movie. Everything we love can make us happy so much enjoy a maximum of those things !

Julia Ceaux

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Love Empty Love

Post by Jordan CTR Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:40 pm

Hello, the firts love for me, it’s real love with a girl, it’s so magic but the girl want many clothes and gift ! It’s very very very expensive. Second i love the sport bc it’s a beautiful sensation to practice football, volley ball or dance. The last, it’s THE FOOD, it’s magic and no limit. You can make a cake with many many aliments.

Jordan CTR

Birthday : 1996-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Mateo Leger Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:14 pm

Hello, i'm going to speak about love, it's a big theme which can include many things, so i go to speak about my passion, so what i love. I love the food and sport, and logically i love my family, i don't have many friends, but they are a real friends and i'm sure that they can help me if i need help, and this is the veritable love.

Mateo Leger

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules plard Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:09 pm

Love is hard, like my bones!
I don't care! I love it! I don't care!
Love is pure
Love is invincible
Love is a lot of things
Love is mine

Jules plard

Back to top Go down