UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Once Upon A Time

5 posters

Go down

Once Upon A Time Empty Once Upon A Time

Post by Florine Bouchet Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:15 pm

Hello everyone !

I hesitated a lot to present you this series because I saw that you rather prefer series of action or thriller. But after all, we have to talk about a series that we like so I chose to present Once Upon a Time. 

It's simple, if you're a fan of cartoons and fairy tales like me, you'll surely love it. 

I think my favorite season remains the first because I found the concept of linking our world to interesting legends and I was still young (I will always be Rolling Eyes ). 

At this moment, the seventh season is broadcast in the United States. 

I'll let you watch the first trailer to give you a taste of what awaits you if you intend to embark on the adventures of Emma Swan, the heroine of the series in connection with all the characters. Hope you'll enjoy it cheers

Florine Bouchet

Back to top Go down

Once Upon A Time Empty Re: Once Upon A Time

Post by Florine Bouchet Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:00 am

Once Upon A Time Z

[url=<div]
[/url]
Once Upon a Time - saison 1 Bande-annonce VO">

Some of you know ?

Florine Bouchet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:57 pm

Hi Florine!

I actually like every type of serie, from Breaking Bad to Buffy The Vampire Slayer passing by Game of Thrones and Charmed so of course, I've watched Once Upon a Time too ahaha

I think it is a nice TV show, not one of my favorite but still pleasant to watch! I've seen the first 4 seasons and I liked them but when I started the 5th I thought it became a bit boring so I ended up stopping watching, what's your opinion? Smile
Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS
Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS

Back to top Go down

Post by marie brachet Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:50 pm

Hello Florine!
I think I would LOVE this serie because I love fantastic worlds, legends and fairy tales, I read a lot of these types of books when I was younger Very Happy

marie brachet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Balthazar Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:35 pm

Hi girls !

When this series came out, I was very interested. I love when we use fairytales to transpose it on the real life. For the first three seasons I was enjoyed to watch it and the story was really innovative because I've appreciated the fact the people in the city were cursed and didn't remember who they really are. So, they made links between flashbacks and the present life, so we understand progressively what's going on ! But I have to admit that from the 4th season their was too much new personnages (like "Elsa", Frozen)... that was not very useful for the story. Now I didn't watch the next seasons, but I know that the 7th season is already broadcast, so maybe I'm going to try to warch it again !!

I agree with you Florine, the 1st was amazing cheers cheers

Last edited by Vincent Balthazar on Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Vincent Balthazar
Vincent Balthazar

Back to top Go down

Post by Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:51 pm

Vincent Balthazar wrote:Hi girls !

When this series came out, I was very interested. I love when we use fairytales to transpose it on the real life. So for the first three seasons I was enjoyed to watch it and the story was really innovative because I've appreciated the fact the people in the city were cursed and didn't remember who they really are. So, they made links between flashbacks and the present life, so we understand progressively what's going on ! But I have to admit that from the 4th season their was too much new personnages (like "Elsa", Frozen)... that was not very useful for the story. Now I didn't watch the next seasons, but I know that the 7th season is already broadcast, so maybe I'm going to try to warch it again !!

I agree with you Florine, the 1st is amazing cheers cheers

I completely agree with you Vincent, the first seasons are really cool but then it becomes a real mess ahahah and furthermore, Henry was a child before so he was cute while now his character is evolving in a weird way now that he his a young adult!
Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS
Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrea AROSTEGUY Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:50 am

Hi everyone !

I saw this show many years ago !
I love the characters and many men's actors are so beauuuuuutifuuuuuul hihi
But, I don't watch the last season because I lost my interest for this show I agree with you guys, I think the characters are involved in a strange way especially Emma who fall madly in love of Captain Hook and I'm disappointed about this because for me Emma was a stronger women who thinks only about her son and herself and now she puts all her family in danger to save this man and it's not the character that I love and that I know before.
Andrea AROSTEGUY
Andrea AROSTEGUY

Back to top Go down

Post by Florine Bouchet Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:02 pm

Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS wrote:Hi Florine!

I actually like every type of serie, from Breaking Bad to Buffy The Vampire Slayer passing by Game of Thrones and Charmed so of course, I've watched Once Upon a Time too ahaha

I think it is a nice TV show, not one of my favorite but still pleasant to watch! I've seen the first 4 seasons and I liked them but when I started the 5th I thought it became a bit boring so I ended up stopping watching, what's your opinion? Smile

I was sure that you would like this TV series Elsa ahah !

I agree with you on the last seasons, I especially like the first 3 Wink

Florine Bouchet

Back to top Go down

Post by Florine Bouchet Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:06 pm

marie brachet wrote:Hello Florine!
I think I would LOVE this serie because I love fantastic worlds, legends and fairy tales, I read a lot of these types of books when I was younger Very Happy

Hi Marie ! 

If you too, have been rocked by all these stories, I'm certain that you'll love it ! Let's go !  cheers

Florine Bouchet

Back to top Go down

Post by Florine Bouchet Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:21 pm

When this series came out, I was very interested. I love when we use fairytales to transpose it on the real life. For the first three seasons I was enjoyed to watch it and the story was really innovative because I've appreciated the fact the people in the city were cursed and didn't remember who they really are. So, they made links between flashbacks and the present life, so we understand progressively what's going on ! But I have to admit that from the 4th season their was too much new personnages (like "Elsa", Frozen)... that was not very useful for the story. Now I didn't watch the next seasons, but I know that the 7th season is already broadcast, so maybe I'm going to try to warch it again !!

I agree with you Florine, the 1st was amazing cheers cheers

Vincent, we are on the same wavelength ! Ahah 

I totally agree with you, what I like in this series is really the links that are established between the different worlds. I admit that from the fourth season, the story becomes a little less interesting. The characters are more and more numerous and the links that unite them are more complex to integrate. The more we advance in the series, the more difficult it isn't to get confused...

Florine Bouchet

Back to top Go down

Post by Florine Bouchet Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:23 pm

Elsa RAUCHE LUCAS wrote:

When this series came out, I was very interested. I love when we use fairytales to transpose it on the real life. So for the first three seasons I was enjoyed to watch it and the story was really innovative because I've appreciated the fact the people in the city were cursed and didn't remember who they really are. So, they made links between flashbacks and the present life, so we understand progressively what's going on ! But I have to admit that from the 4th season their was too much new personnages (like "Elsa", Frozen)... that was not very useful for the story. Now I didn't watch the next seasons, but I know that the 7th season is already broadcast, so maybe I'm going to try to warch it again !!

I agree with you Florine, the 1st is amazing cheers cheers

I completely agree with you Vincent, the first seasons are really cool but then it becomes a real mess ahahah and furthermore, Henry was a child before so he was cute while now his character is evolving in a weird way now that he his a young adult!

Elsa stop being naughty with Henry... otherwise you'll have problems Cool

Florine Bouchet

Back to top Go down

Post by Florine Bouchet Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:48 pm

Andrea AROSTEGUY wrote:Hi everyone !

I saw this show many years ago !
I love the characters and many men's actors are so beauuuuuutifuuuuuul hihi
But, I don't watch the last season because I lost my interest for this show I agree with you guys, I think the characters are involved in a strange way especially Emma who fall madly in love of Captain Hook and I'm disappointed about this because for me Emma was a stronger women who thinks only about her son and herself and now she puts all her family in danger to save this man and it's not the character that I love and that I know before.

Who do you want to talk to ? I hesitate between Graham the sherif (Jamie Dornan) and Rumpelstiltskin ahah

Once Upon A Time Fcccf12e702b958ed0468a4a37e27fdc

Once Upon A Time Giphy

And Andrea, you have to believe in love... Embarassed
I understand what you're referring to, Emma is very strong and doesn't show his feelings but I find that precisely with this fight that we realize her sensitivity !

Florine Bouchet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down