UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion topic 2

+18
Botella Marie
Aymeric Bouquet
Joep L
Benjamin Paultes
Charpentier Charlotte
Petit Valentin
Léoauguin
Judicael Vergnaud
Mateo Zientek
thomasperot
baptistebordron
margotgregoire
Corentin.Gr
Cecilia Verdeau
Florian Brédif
Simon-dallet
Eden michel
Admin
22 posters

Go down

Discussion topic 2 Empty Discussion topic 2

Post by Admin Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:46 pm

You chose Food for your second topic. What do you like? Not like? Regional Speciality? Healthiness? Culture?

Whatever you want.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Discussion topic 2 Empty Re: Discussion topic 2

Post by Eden michel Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:06 pm

Food is a necessary element to live. Food is different according to country. For exemple, in United States, they eat lot of fast food while in Asia, they eat lot of rice. When I went to Senegal, I have eaten the traditional dish: mafé.
For me when I eat is the best moment of the day. My favorite food is bread, cheese, sausage... because I'm real French!

Eden michel

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon-dallet Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:15 pm

foods are very important in life, they allow us to be fit, they are different in each country, and in every region. for example in the United States the diet is much fatter is much less healthy than in Asia.
in the montane regions the best dishes are made like tartiflete, fondue or raclette.

Simon-dallet

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian Brédif Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:24 am

Food is a greater resource to live with water. For a sportsman, food is very important for the performance, development of the body and the recuperation after a big workout or competition.
In the world, the type of food, the way to eat and when eat depend on cultur of the country, for exemple in the Unites States lot of person eat fast food, in countries of Asia people eat with chopstick and in Spain the evening meal is towards 10:00 pm

Florian Brédif

Back to top Go down

Discussion topic 2 Empty Food

Post by Cecilia Verdeau Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:21 pm

Food for me it's one of the most important things in my life. If I do a diet and I cannot eat what I want, I am going to be very sad and angry. I love all kind of food and I want to make the world tour  just for the food. I come from Spain and for me the food it's better in this place. I want to go to  Asia, to Mexico, to Canada, to South America and other places, just for the food.

Cecilia Verdeau

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin.Gr Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:24 am

The food is one of the most important things to stay alive. There are various types of foods according to countries and cultures. For us who are in STAPS, it is necessary to avoid the foods of types fast food and pizzas and rather to feed on white meats or still on pastas and some rice.

Corentin.Gr

Back to top Go down

Post by margotgregoire Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:37 pm

I love food, first because it is necessary to live and also because I am very greedy. I also like it because the food can gather like a meal with friends or family. I prefer French cuisine and Italian cuisine, but I also enjoy french fries and hamburgers. Even if it's not very good when you do a lot of sport

margotgregoire

Back to top Go down

Post by baptistebordron Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:03 pm

Food, with water, is the necessary to stay alive and to pratrice sport. Also, eat some good food must be pleasure, it’s that why people move to the restaurant. Besides, I like eating because we can speak, discuss with friends, family around meal. My favorite foods are pizza, pasta carbonara and all seafood.

baptistebordron

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasperot Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:27 pm

I love to eat but I have a lot of difficulty cooking. My brother wants to become a cook he has already done several internships in defferent restaurants. So I am the laughingstock of the family for cooking. We can say that I am next to the plate.

thomasperot

Back to top Go down

Post by Mateo Zientek Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:55 pm

Food ,it's neccesary to live but it's also nice to tast different flavours. i d'ont like that much the english food ,i like the american food but it's make people addict and large. Food is not only eating ,we can speak about cooking . i often cook that don't disturbs me but i'm not that good at cooking, i'm working on it.

Mateo Zientek

Back to top Go down

Post by Judicael Vergnaud Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:34 pm

I will speak about fast-food. That's a type of restaurant that allows the customers to eat faster and cheaper than in a traditional restaurant. The proposed dishes are often burger, sandwiches or pizzas with fries and soda. Fast-food have not a really good standing, the food is not often a high-quality food and it’s not really good for dietetics but it’s very practical when you don’t have a large time to eat and a lot of population and principally the young people love the fast-food. It’s really cool to eat with friends and spend a good time!

Judicael Vergnaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Léoauguin Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:51 pm

Today we are going to make the best chocolate cakes, for the best of all english teachers !
To begin by melting the butter in the microwave, then add the flour of the eggs and mix by incorporating the sugar. Chop a chocolate bar into a small and melt in the microwave, mix your chocolate with the rest of the dough. To finish braking your mixture in the oven for 4 minutes at 200 degrees. You only have to test

Léoauguin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:57 pm

Léoauguin wrote:Today we are going to make the best chocolate cakes, for the best of all english teachers !
To begin by melting the butter in the microwave, then add the flour of the eggs and mix by incorporating the sugar. Chop a chocolate bar into a small and melt in the microwave, mix your chocolate with the rest of the dough. To finish braking your mixture in the oven for 4 minutes at 200 degrees. You only have to test

I'm heading to the microwave right now.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Petit Valentin Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:05 pm

The food is diffrent for all person. Every body need food but we not eating the same thing. Depending the country where you are and the actually seasons, the food is very diffrent. Food is cultural. Also in a country, it can be various.

Petit Valentin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charpentier Charlotte Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:04 pm

The food. What to say about the food? Set apart that she it is essential us for our survival, is also source of happiness or disgust sometimes. But for me, it is especially of the happiness. Especially when you are crisp in a piece of mango and when all his flavor awakening your papillae and when at this moment you feel transported towards another world! That is what, according to me, has to make feel the food. She has to make us feel ourselves good! Very Happy

Charpentier Charlotte

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Paultes Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:25 am

Food is important for humain and she is vital. Exist different food according sociéty in the world, that’s why, each country composed to cunaliry speciality. However the food can contribute has diseases like alimentary poisoning or boulemia.

Benjamin Paultes

Back to top Go down

Post by Joep L Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:44 pm

my favorite food is the "raclette" and also the "tartiflette" it might be through the melted cheese.
Than i dislike avocado and that's it, im not so complicated

Joep L

Back to top Go down

Post by Aymeric Bouquet Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:22 pm

The food is a foodstuff which we are eaten during meal during the day. The food is great important for the health because it allows us to take strength and if we eat not for a while we can starve. My food preferred is the minced beef and the French fries.

Aymeric Bouquet

Back to top Go down

Discussion topic 2 Empty Food TD7 mb

Post by Botella Marie Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:20 pm

There are different gastronomic cultures in the world, such as French gastronomy, English gastronomy, Spanish gastronomy, Japanese gastronomy, ... Personally I prefer English cuisine for breakfast salty bacon and egg is going to delight, but the main dishes of France are also suitable for me, I love salmon and spinach, or chicken rice Generally I prefer the diet food, healthy food, but I still eat fast food (macdo) but it's quite reasonable, .. I love making cakes, brownies, muffins, ... My favorite dessert is the strawberry charlotte Razz

Botella Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by RDebarre Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:00 am

Food means foods of animal, vegetable, fungal (sometimes bacterial or mineral) or chemical origin, consumed by living beings for food or recreation purposes.
The food can be sweet, fatty, salty. It is consumed by the man according to his needs and desires. We have food to feed and avoid starvation and food for small appetites (gluttony).
For example, we eat pasta and meat for lunch, and we can nibble candies or cakes (simple pleasure). But you have to be careful because nibbling can make you fat.

RDebarre

Back to top Go down

Post by NathanLEROY Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:16 pm

Food is any substance consumed to provide nutritional support for an organism. It is usually of plant or animal origin, and contains essential nutriments, such as carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins or mineral s. The substance is ingested and assimilated by the organism's cells to provide energy, maintain life, or stimulate growth.

NathanLEROY

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrien Sabourin Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:06 pm

Hello, it's very simple in food i like everything who is bad. Like "chocolatine" and not pain au chocolat i like chips. Than my favorite food is chicken, to let grow my BIG MUSCLES !!!!!!!!!

Adrien Sabourin

Back to top Go down

Post by idris hamidi Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:27 pm

the food is necessary to live and it is clean to each country. My favorite dish is lasagna with salmon, spaghetti bolognese, kebab, ....

idris hamidi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down