Second Week Discussion - Yellow Jackets, the government's response and Elections in general

Go down

Second Week Discussion - Yellow Jackets, the government's response and Elections in general

Post by Admin on Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:54 pm

A more serious topic this week.

I want you to discuss the yellow Jackets (gilets jaune) and the governments actions over the last few weeks. Do you think that demonstrating is a good way to make a point? I also want you to give your views on elections in France (and the world). Will you vote at the next election? Will you research the views of politicians? What do you think of Politicians? How can the system be improved? And anything else you want to say. Make an effort.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Second Week Discussion - Yellow Jackets, the government's response and Elections in general

Post by EmmaGym on Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:36 pm

Good evening everyone,

It seems to me indispensable to lift the movement of yellow vests. Already more than 1 month they still circulate among us in order to be heard and speak on behalf of the people. Indeed, we are in a democratic country where we are lucky to have freedom of expression in all circumstances. Yellow vests report the importance of taxes on all our expenses: travel expenses; food, clothing, medicines; ... The people are annoyed to be taken in pocket money in the eyes of the state. Surely it is easier to be at the top of the ladder to get things moving, but when the people come together against the state, the problem becomes more bitter. Indeed, politicians are frightened by the movement of yellow vests. And they call for military reinforcements (gendarmes) to channel and manage the movement. To do this, the gendarmes go as far as gassing civilians to make them back off. Some inter-civilians force to spread that the people need to be heard and understood by the hierarchy.
On a personal note, France tends to look like a country of dictatorship and undemocratic by the very extreme remedies of the state. but all this is deployed under the orders of Mr. MACRON, and it becomes frightening. Indeed, we voted 2 years ago to get us out of the crisis thanks to its program and bring us work again, with a smic so that the poor can live. But in reality we realize that since always have been the same words and the same acts that are implemented. The pre-Heads of State goal as well as the present is well to meet the need of the rich and not of the people in distress. Their goal is indeed to drive those who are already at the bottom of the hole rather than lifting them. So they put solutions in place wisely for a period that does not prove to be beneficial for the people. Nevertheless, the precipitations of poverty increase but that is the last concern of the politivian men to when the figures are announced. The words in the air go all their discourse. For whom will it be necessary to vote in the next elections? Are we going to vote for the extreme? Will we leave this crisis?

What do you think?

Thank's
Emma

EmmaGym

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Second Week Discussion - Yellow Jackets, the government's response and Elections in general

Post by Marcuccini Luigi Today at 5:01 pm

The theme of the day is a more important one, where the pros and cons must be weighed. The yellow vests were basically a way of peacefully protesting to increase his dissatisfaction with the rise in fuel prices. I can understand the first few weeks of gatherings, showing his anger as a demonstrator is a good way to express his point of view. However, going to roundabouts and blocking people, I don't think it' s normal, moreover "breakers" mix with yellow vests, devastating for example the most beautiful street in the world. I don't think that the elections in France are bad, since the people are the ones who decide. I intend to vote if I find that the person wants to convey principles that can help the country, each path is important. I think from a general point of view that politicians do not listen enough to the people, they do not have a sense of priorities, with major problems such as global warming or pollution. The system could be improved by withdrawing Law 49.3, which allows the government to pass the text it presents, without a vote, without covering up the rejection of the motion of censure that the opposition must submit as a matter of form. Use a system similar to that of the United States, with each region voting for electors, voting for the president themselves.
The emergence of a new republic may be "on the move".

Marcuccini Luigi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down