UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yellow Jackets and democracy. Topic.

4 posters

Go down

Yellow Jackets and democracy. Topic. Empty Yellow Jackets and democracy. Topic.

Post by Lucas Duconge Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:12 pm

I think this movement is based on good intentions. Do not group the movement with the breakers who took advantage of the movement to break. This movement allowed a victory. Unfortunately, this victory just postpones the events. So I'm between yes and no. Of course I'd vote! It is a right. I have no interest in government. Despite that, I think he can improve if he listens to the people. But above all, listen to it and act. So don't push things back. I also agree with Florian that it is not possible to satisfy everyone.

Lucas Duconge

Back to top Go down

Yellow Jackets and democracy. Topic. Empty Re: Yellow Jackets and democracy. Topic.

Post by Léoauguin Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:54 pm

I think the mouvement of the yellow vest claims important ideas, however the movement took a bad turn because of groups of thugs

Léoauguin

Back to top Go down

Yellow Jackets and democracy. Topic. Empty Re: Yellow Jackets and democracy. Topic.

Post by Joep L Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:37 pm

So les gilets jaunes..
This guys are important for all the french population because they help you to stend less and like this you will have a good holiday this summer

Joep L

Back to top Go down

Post by Joep L Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:38 pm

So les gilets jaunes..
This guys are important for all the french population because they help you to stend less and like this you will have a good holiday this summer

Joep L

Back to top Go down

Post by Vuong Linh Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:42 pm

The movement of yellow jackets appeared in France in October 2018. This social movement has its origin in social networks.It is pushing people to protest initially for the rejection of the increase in the domestic consumption tax on energy products. And then it expanded very quickly on other tax claims, social and also political.

Vuong Linh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down