UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group A Week 4 Discussion Pollution

+18
Armand G1
Bisch Rémy
Antoine CHABOT
lilian
ROUGIER17
Erwan Granger
Mateo Leger
Valentin SOUQUE--LOPES
Adrien ROY
Morgan Landry
Laura Rochette--Guitton
Quentin Carre
BOUILLON Paul
Nina Delagrange
Aurélien Lechevalier
Mathias Radon
Pannetier Jérémy
Admin
22 posters

Go down

Group A Week 4 Discussion Pollution Empty Group A Week 4 Discussion Pollution

Post by Admin Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:27 pm

Group A Week 4 Discussion Pollution Gettyimages-883483604_slide-b3f151dfad90e80de75938605f6b60650e842c68-s800-c85
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Group A Week 4 Discussion Pollution Empty Re: Group A Week 4 Discussion Pollution

Post by Pannetier Jérémy Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:09 pm

Hi John, the pollution is a problem in our world. The pollution is the introduction in direct or indirect of a substance in the natural environment which modify the ecosystems. Nowadays, we have a lot of sensibilization concerning the ‘’little’’ pollution like throwing wastes in the outdoor. Those kinds of behaviours can’t be accepted todays, we have a lot of trash and and others made available everywhere around us to stop this. After there is the pollution which have more impact in the planet like the powers stations or the big boats in the ocean. The government had created laws to limit and control that. The pollution modify each day our ecosystem and tsunamies, volcanic eruptions and the other natural catastrophes are in some part the result of all that behaviours. We need to be award and vigilant of what we do each day to preserve our beauifull planet !

Pannetier Jérémy

Back to top Go down

Group A Week 4 Discussion Pollution Empty homework

Post by Mathias Radon Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:14 pm

Hi mister,
Today the topic is pollution. I think it's very interesting theme and this raises a lot of questions. There are differents forms of pollution like water pollution, air pollution, wasting, garbages everywhere. We have the luck to have a beautiful planet with a lot of natural resources and human can just destroy every things that he touch. My vision is pretty pessimistic and i can to change that now. A lot of people or oraganization do everything they are in their powers to change global warming, protect endangered species,... It's very good things to have this type of foundation but there isn't enough. Government of big countries take resolutions to save eatrh like G20 or other. It's very good as well but i think it's too late.

Mathias Radon

Back to top Go down

Group A Week 4 Discussion Pollution Empty Re: Group A Week 4 Discussion Pollution

Post by Aurélien Lechevalier Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:34 pm

Hi John,
The pollution is a actually problem that occupies governments to search solutions. Each candidate has a program to fight against pollution. I went to India 2 years ago and the level of pollution is horrible. The streets are full of garbage and the river is filled with plastic bottles. There is a smell in the streets and a cloud of gas prevents to see the top of buildings. Often around the roadside there is a lot of waste. But in the oceans we often find papers or rubber at the bottom of the water. For my part, to fight against pollution, I sort my waste and I regularly use my bike. In the future, I will buy an electric car to save on gasoil and reduce pollution.
See you soon

Aurélien Lechevalier

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Delagrange Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:23 pm

Hi John,
Today we must talk about pollution, a very sensitive topic in our news because the climate change is a lot of concern.
At first, pollution is the degradation of an ecosystem by the introduction, generally human, of substances or radiations altering to a greater or lesser extent the functioning of this ecosystem.
In addition, the pollution has a real effect on our health, In France, the pollution of the outside air represents:
- 48,000 premature deaths per year, which corresponds to 9% of mortality in France;
- a total annual cost of air pollution (outside and inside) of 100 billion euros, a large part of which is linked to health costs;
- Respiratory allergies related to allergenic pollen in 30% of the adult population and 20% of children.

Nina Delagrange

Back to top Go down

Post by BOUILLON Paul Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:17 pm

Hi John !
Today we will speak about My topic : pollution ! I think Topic is a everyday topic because we can see it everyday. There are so many forms of pollution : the pollution of the industry, the pollution of vehicles and differents other pollutions. This pollution have effects on the biodiversity, on the health of humans and on the earth. The earth will be warmer if we let this popllution. I think it's not normal and we must to so all we we can do to save our earth.
Thank you very much for your attention !

BOUILLON Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin Carre Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:56 pm

Hello John,

This week, I’m going to talk about pollution. Personally, I think that pollution is a serious subject today because of global warming. Human activities pollute more and more our planet. A lot of people throw their garbage in the nature and I’m not agree with this because, firstly it’s not clean and secondly we are not alone on the planet and the animals take the waste for food and subsequently die. French people have developed a concept for clean the planet. During their footing they rammed the waste then put them in the trash. I think it's a good idea while practicing sports.

Quentin Carre

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Rochette--Guitton Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:23 pm

Pollution is something serious and yet more and more present on Earth.
People sometimes scrap their waste anywhere and that and a big problem for our ecosystem, many species of animals suffer from this pollution (especially marine animals, with plastic bags for example that turtles eat) and many are in sight of disappearing.
We must pay attention to the planet and throw the waste where it is needed

Laura Rochette--Guitton

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Landry Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:55 pm

Hi there, this week's topic is about pollution. It's something that we, humans, caused by our way of living. If burning fossil fuels was so bad that it threatened our very existence, how could we just continue like before? Why were there no restrictions? Why wasn't it made illegal?It's an enigmatic problem, which we have already the solutions to solve it, but we don't act at all. Because of this pollution, we're in the midst of the 6th mass extinction, and there's nothing being done about it, which is kinda sad. There's plenty of basic things to prevent this pollution to increase even more, and everyone can take part in it.

Morgan Landry

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrien ROY Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:45 pm

Hi mister Cox,

Today, I will talk about the pollution. This pollution is a disaster for the planet but also for humans. Moreover, this phenomenon is global and affects our lives. For example, when I go out Angoulême to ride my bike, I smell lot of bad air from cars during I'm in the city. And when I am in the countryside during summer, there are lot of chemical products due to farmers. So it's difficult to avoid pollution on our lives. However, we can limit our footsprint on the environment with an ecological way of life (including using less the car, eating more vegetarian food and using renewable energies). If everybody do this little things, we can inverse the climate change (go Greta !)... Personally, I find that is a good transition to my oral during the next english class, so see you on Tuesday to learn more on this little girl.

Adrien ROY

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentin SOUQUE--LOPES Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:17 am

Hello my best teatcher,
For me the pollution is a problem in our world. The pollution is the introduction in direct or indirect of a substance in the natural environment which modify the ecosystems. Nowadays, we have a lot of sensibilization concerning the ‘’little’’ pollution like throwing wastes in the outdoor.
But
Every day, a lot of morons throwing loads of garbage on the streets while garbage cans are nearby.
I think a national day where everyone cleans the streets, forests, beaches ... should be put in place . alien What a Face

Valentin SOUQUE--LOPES

Back to top Go down

Post by Mateo Leger Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:31 am

Hi John,
In France, and all over the world there is a lot of pollution, we can notice that in our cities with all the papers or butts that are on the streets, in big cities, factories and motorized vehicles pollutes a lot in general.
In the oceans pollution is also increasingly important, because of everything that is left on the beaches for example, or because of the boats that runs aground.
We have seen many associations trying to show this pollution and trying to mobilize people, but unfortunately all these solutions have little impact, and this problem is still very important in the world today.

Mateo Leger

Back to top Go down

Post by Erwan Granger Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:32 am

Pollution is a problem or even the major problem in today's society. However this one being guided by the money. Ecology is often a pretext to increase inflation. Some people don't believe it or just know it but don't care because they are greedy and want only money and power. This is something that unfortunately, because of the developed countries and greedy companies that don't care about human life, the pollution will not stop. Once the planet destroyed we will notice.

Erwan Granger

Back to top Go down

Post by ROUGIER17 Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:01 am

Pollution... They is many pollution around the world. Some people don't be worry about this but i think it's terrible news. China is the first country who make a lot of pollution by his factorys. People who live over there weark a mask. Pollution kill people. But worse, kill animals. This animal who did not ask for anythink. Human want to kill themselve ? Why not. But don't kill other animals. Biatch.

ROUGIER17

Back to top Go down

Post by lilian Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:27 am

Hello John,

This week, I’m going to talk about pollution. Personally, I think that pollution is a serious subject today because of global warming. There are so many forms of pollution, the pollution of the industry, the pollution of vehicles and differents other pollutions. In the oceans pollution is also increasingly important, because of everything that is left on the beaches for example, or because of the boats that runs aground.

lilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine CHABOT Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:39 am

Hi
Today i am going to talk about pollution. What is world fucking doing ? If we continues like that eartch just look likes a piece of plastic. Morever, talking about sea turtule. Turtule eat medusa. But in the ocean, we can find plastic bag. But turtule think this bag are medusa and eat bag plastic. But they are choking and die. Today turtule are endengered because his pollution.

Antoine CHABOT

Back to top Go down

Post by Bisch Rémy Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:39 pm

Hi John,

So we are supposed to talk about the pollution. It's a important sujet cuz the planet is dying slowly thanks to humans. In fact, humans are the majority problem of the pollution, unfortunately. We should focus on this and start to be serious with the environnement. We have to make Something right now or we can say Goodbye to the next generation.

Bisch Rémy

Back to top Go down

Post by Armand G1 Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:52 pm

Hi John, just in time.
Today's topic is pollution. When I see that Trump says "Global Warming is rude, it's a concept, inventing by chinese people." I just can't take that. If all goverments continue to close their eyes, i swear, we're gonna blow our planet out. Recently, on social medias, the 10 years challenge was very popular. I think this challenge is shit except to warn people about global warming. I saw a picture of a glacier which literraly faded by 3 quarters.. I think we must act for the planet. Also, instead of searching a solution to conquest space. Let's put our money on research for ecology...
Now, it's "Pandora's box" time!

Armand G1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ines Horeau Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:12 pm

Hi John,
This week the topic is the pollution. I think that the pollution is a subject present in our lives everyday. I'm organizer and I teach the ecogestures to my children because is very important to passe the good gestures to reduce the pollution.

Ines Horeau

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzo Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:29 am

Hi John, i know, I'm late so sorry. But I want to talk about the pollution. The pollution is terrible in this world because she die humans and a little decisions are proposed in the french, european or world gouvernment. We can do save the human life and speedly but we are so slow and there are a human disparition in hundred years. So we do driving in the electric cars, and for arrived at this objective, the gouvernment must lower prices and encourage the spent. After, we must reduce packaging because it's this that pollution oceans. So "if we can dream it, we can do it" E.D. Wink bye

Enzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Lionnais Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:46 pm

Hello John,
I will speak for this theme which is pollution of the seventh continent. Indeed all waste of any type that is thrown into the sea is found in one place thanks to the currents. this "seventh continent" of plastic occupies 1.6 million km² in the Pacific Ocean. The studied vortex is halfway between Hawaii and California. Because of this mass of waste several marine animals die or are in danger of death.

Nicolas Lionnais

Back to top Go down

Post by lucile.baptiste Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:41 pm

Hi John,
I learned last week that the Nautilis Aquatic Centre has consumed one million cubic metres of water in the last 16 years. it’s huge! I don’t know what we consume in one year at home but surely an exorbitant value too! and still I’m not talking about melting glaciers because of global warming etc...

lucile.baptiste

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down