UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 1 Topic - You!

+20
loreena martin
Louis Alter
Romain BERTRAND
Clément Blanchet
Léna Le Bondé
LuceGaetan
camille crochet
Romain Robert
GUEHO Timothe
ecolde01
Luca Maroleau
Estelle Arrivé
Laurine Avinio
Jardin victoire
Anais Quéré
Ugo Delage
LEQUET Manon
Saou Saber
Ulysse TRAN
Admin
24 posters

Go down

Week 1 Topic - You! Empty Week 1 Topic - You!

Post by Admin Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:19 pm

Reply to this post telling us all about yourself - especially any club that you compete for so that we can follow your progress online.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 1 Topic - You! Empty Re: Week 1 Topic - You!

Post by Ulysse TRAN Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:12 pm

I am a 19 year-old boy named Ulysse TRAN, i am a student in STAPS at La Couronne.
I like to listen to music and discover all kind of. I used to practice trumpet, during 10 years.
I currently practice artistic gymnastics in a club located in the city center of Angoulême, called the "Old & Hope of Angoulême".
I actually don't compete because my club doesn't offer anymore the competition for practising boys.
This year i am focused on parallel bars and the floor.

Ulysse TRAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Saou Saber Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:33 pm

Hello!
My name is Saber Saou, I have 21 years old and I was born in La Rochelle since always. I have 2 brothers and 1 sister. I am Franco-Moroccan
I’m passionate for athletics, animation and manga, but I like many other things, music, laugh, playing video games, the adventure and discover news places.
In athletics I was in La Rochelle club and finally this year in Grand Angouleme Athlétisme my specialty is sprint, 200 meters with a bad record in 24’’55 second and 400 meters in 53’’88 second.
This year is my year, new club, new coach, new goal.
afro

Saou Saber

Back to top Go down

Post by LEQUET Manon Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:15 am

Hi! I'm Manon LEQUET and I've 17 years old. I live in Saintes. I do triathlon at the club "Saintes Triathlon" at a national level because I participated in the championships of France and I'm part of the elite team division 3 of my club in Saintes. This year I will have to redouble my efforts to progress in my sport and learn new sports at the university. I'm motivated! To me this week was great despite body aches. So, I hope that it will go after. Razz

LEQUET Manon

Birthday : 2001-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugo Delage Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:13 pm

Hello ! I'm Ugo Delage and I am 17 years old. I live near Champniers. I have a little brother. I'm a volunteer firefighter at SDIS 16 from the beginning of the year, currently I'm still in training. On the sport side: I practiced cycling for 6 years in the GM team: road, cyclo-cross ( dep cadet champion ), vtt. But after a little break ( because it takes a lot of time of training ) I'm gradually getting back to it.

Ugo Delage

Back to top Go down

Week 1 Topic - You! Empty About my little life

Post by Anais Quéré Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:58 pm

HELLO!!!
My name is Anaïs Quéré, I'm 17 years old. I'm fine! Very Happy
I talking about me and my hobbies.
The first, I'm a serious student and I like work. One more, I like discover a lot of things because it's always interesting. I'm motivated to learn, to listen, to progress and to have my year!
Later, I would like to be a sports coach with a maximum qualifications. Now, I have the BAFA, the BAC S with the European section and the PSC1.
Then, I have been playing football I'm goalkeeper since last year only, so my level is "beginner" but my club is proud because I progressed very fast and I reached a good level. Besides, they didn't want to me change club. Moreover, I've been strength training since I was 11 because I was doing athletics. I love practice it, because it help me to relax, strengthen myself muscularly, express my emotions and feel better in my body.
After, I play the guitar, when I was young I loved Pink Floyd and it still is. I play "Wish you were here", it's my favorite song and I play "the another brick in the wall" too. I play "knocking on heaven's door" of guns n' roses and others songs where I customize the rythm so that it correspond to me.
To resume me, I'm a girl determined and when I have a goal in my mind I reach it!
It's time for a sucess year and performances! It's now!
bye
NANA

Anais Quéré

Birthday : 2001-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Jardin victoire Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:43 pm

Hello ! My name is Victoire Jardin and I am a 19-year-old student. I was born in La Ciotat and I live in Angoulême, but with my father’s work I have already moved nine times (Poitiers, Lille, Libreville, Cayenne, Saumur, etc.). I am a dynamic, smiling and generous person. I like to take time for my family who have been living in Mayotte for a year now. I have always done a lot of sports but riding and swimming are still my passions.

Jardin victoire

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurine Avinio Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:05 pm

Hello! My name is Laurine Avinio and I'm 17 years old. it's been 3 years since I pratice badminton. I participated at several of Blackminton competitions, where my team and me were first. I run also like the 10 km of " les foulés de la solidarité d'Angoulème" and I do it in "46'03". I do also bike at the montain. I climbed "le col de l'Aubisque ", " le col du Soulor" and "le col du Pourtalet".
Now, I will do everything to succeed my year in staps. Cool

Laurine Avinio

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle Arrivé Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:07 pm

Hello !
My name is Estelle Arrivé and I am 17 years old. I was born in La Roche-sur-Yon ann now I live in Angoulême. I have two little brothers.
I like to read, to listen to music and to practice sport. My favorite sports are swimming and climbing. I practice swimming for 7 years and climbing for 6 years. I participated in swimming competitions for 4 years. In climbing I do competitions from the beginning.

Estelle Arrivé

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Maroleau Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:18 am

Good evening sir !
My name is Luca, 18 years ago i was born in L'Isle d'Espagnac. Today i live in Gond-Pontouvre with my parents.
In one hand i practice soccer since 13 years in different club such as Gond-Pontouvre, Linars,Saint-Yrieix, Ruelle and now in Montignac.
In the other hand, i love listen to music for example rap and jazz.
Moreover i love learn some kinds of things like the psychology, the behaviours and the nutrition.
Finally i love spend good times with my friends and my family.
Goodbye.

Luca Maroleau

Back to top Go down

Post by ecolde01 Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:17 pm

Hi !
My name is Enzo Coldeboeuf, I am 18 years old and I was born in St Michel and I live in Marsac. I have a brother who is 23 years old
I have been playing football for 13 years, it's my passion, I coach a 10-year-old children's team in St Yrieix it's also the club where I play.
I've been playing at the regional level since I was a child, I would of course like to move to a national level.
I also like video games, movies and series.

ecolde01

Back to top Go down

Post by GUEHO Timothe Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:15 pm

Hello!
My name is Timothé Gueho, I am 17 years old. I was born in Saintes and I live in Saintes. I have 1 sister her name is Emeline. I didn't have pet. I like fishing in rivers and sometimes in a sea. My favourite sport is a football. It's my 11 seasons of football player in ESSF. Thanks my club I played into Stade Vélodrome in Marseille like a professionnel player. During my youth I have practised a gymnastique and ping pong in club.

Last edited by GUEHO Timothe on Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

GUEHO Timothe

Back to top Go down

Week 1 Topic - You! Empty Romain Robert

Post by Romain Robert Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:37 pm

Hello,hello,hello. My name is Romain….Romain Robert. I am 18 years old,I live in Saint Médard d'Aunis a small city of La Rochelle in France (Saint Médard d'Aunis it's beautiful). I was born in La Rochelle. Ihave a little hamster, he is so cute, his name is Christophe. Also, I have two big Brothers, they are so cute like Christophe. I love music, rock and rap, I love but a lot Queen and lomepal two diferent universes, rock and rap. I love also Téléphone a rock group. I play football since 13 years, I am central defender. Moreover last year, I coached the goalkeepers of my club.
It was Romain Robert cheers

Romain Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by camille crochet Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:13 pm

Hi ! My name is Camille Crochet and I am 18 years old. I was born on 29th of May 2001 in l'Isle d'Espagnac and I live in Champniers with my parents.
I have one sister, she is 23 years old.
I practice dance (modern jazz) for 14 years. I like also music (several styles) and swimming.

camille crochet

Back to top Go down

Post by LuceGaetan Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:31 pm

Hello sir !
My name is Gaëtan Luce, I'm 18 years old, I live in Gimeux on weekends at my parents' home, and ... in Angouleme the week. To make court I have one sister and a cat.
Then I practice Football with different club, the first AOC 1 Year, Cognac 12 Years, and now I'm a new player in AS Grande Champagne. The best moment will have been 10 years with AU Cognac we were in the final of the world mini in Orvault after defeating Toulouse, Barcelona, and Lyon for some of the big teams. And last year still with Cognac the U19 with which we are going in 64ths of gambardella against Chateauroux. Ha! I forgot ! I am central defensive midfielder like NGOLO! But i like Olympic of Marseille and Chelsea.
Bye

LuceGaetan

Back to top Go down

Post by Léna Le Bondé Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:47 pm

Hi sir!
My name is Léna, i’m 18 years old and i was born on 23th of July 2001 in La Rochelle. I live in Angouleme the week, and at my parents in La Rochelle the week-end. I have a big sister, and a little brother. My big dog is called Nino and I like him a lot.
My sport is swimming, I practice it since I was little, since my 5 years. I swim at La Rochelle in the club "Canards Rochelais" and I competed for 8 years. My specialty is the crawl.
Finally, I love drawing, laughing and spending time with people I love
Bye!!

Léna Le Bondé

Back to top Go down

Post by Clément Blanchet Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:58 pm

Hello! ☺
I'm 18 years old & I was born in Saintes and still leave there. On the first hand I'm studying in sport bachelor's degree STAPS at Angoulême and I practice triathlon in my city of birth, to compete in raid (team of 2 for french championship, otherwise we are 4 most often).

Futhermore I compete in surf&life-saving with the ASSRA team. These lifeguard's championship appeared in Australia a century ago when rescue stations wanted to know who had the best athletes, so we sprint, jump and roll on sand before racing on water with a board, a boat and swimming.

On the other hand I saw breakdancers (usually called bboy) in the street two years ago and found it awesome thus I start dancing alone, watching tutorials on YouTube. Now I'm passionate about the gymnastic aspect of urban dance and parkour, which require mobility, flexibility and strength. At first I wanted to learn handstand and backflip (I was terrified of going backward so took me so much time but now I'm so proud of my work). Finally I must work on musicallity and creativity if I want to take part in real battles.

Clément Blanchet

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain BERTRAND Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:23 pm

Hello ! My name is Romain Bertrand. I'm 17. I was born in St Michel and I live in Balzac. I have one brother, one sister and I have a cat that has one eye less but he is cute.

I'm doing athletics for 10 years. I mainly practice 800m, 3000m steeple, 5km, 10km, cross and trail. And a little of high jump.
I've two dreams. The first is to participate at the Olympic Games (It will be a little difficult but you never know, on a misunderstanding !) The second is to make a race called "The Great Raid", 160km located on the island of Reunion.

I also like cycling, skiing, music and eating !
Bye !!

Romain BERTRAND

Back to top Go down

Week 1 Topic - You! Empty Presentation text

Post by Louis Alter Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:11 pm

Hello KING of Leicester,
My name is Louis Alter, I'm 18 years old.
I got one brother named Victor he's 21 and he's studying in Bordeaux.
I have a dog, his name is Helmut it's a "French Bulldog".
I love sports, musics from all genres and girls. I practice handball since 9 years in ETeC handball club at a national level. I got 4 practice per week and a match during the week-end.
See you tomorrow my LORD ! Laughing
07 88 62 55 71

Louis Alter

Back to top Go down

Post by loreena martin Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:00 pm

My name is Loreena MARTIN, since my early age I like sports and English, these are my favorite subjects since college.
As I said before I'm passionate about sports, I did dancing, climbing, canoeing, skiing, swimming, rowing and I love biathlon ( and Martin Fourcade ) !
I've done triathlon for 3 years, but I am currently injured in my foot. I can not wait to practise again and reach my goals…
There are several types of triathlon, at our age we do "S" or "M" distances.
There is also duathlon ( cycling and running ), that's what I prefer ! It is a very demanding but exciting sport.
I hope you enjoy to read our lives and our dreams !
Yours faithfully.

loreena martin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lola ESPOSITO-FARESE Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:06 pm

I'm Lola and I'm 17. I do triathlon since already 2 years. I begin the third one this year. I have many motivations to be better than before. I hope STAPS will give me the advantages and the knowledge that I need now and that I'll need for the future. Thanks to STAPS I met a lot of people who has different aims as to reach their goals. We do all a sport that allows us to share.
I come here with some of my friends who are mainly in my class and I hope we'll have a great year together.

Lola ESPOSITO-FARESE

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissandre Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:30 pm

I'm Mélissandre and i have 19 years old. I entered STAPS in January I had to do 2 semesters at the same time and difficult so I failed.I redouble my L1.
I do not support any particular club because I am horse riding.

Melissandre

Back to top Go down

Post by KylianMalavergne Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:16 pm

Hello! I will tell you a little bit about my little life ..
Everything starts a certain Friday, November 3 at noon ... It's nice, birds sing, AS MONACO, the club of an entire family is approaching Olympique Lyonnais the same evening and everyone seems confident. Suddenly! big contractions begin to jeopardize the little lifestyle of Virginie Malavergne. She was about to give birth to a child, so ugly that she hardly dares to believe it and will call Kylian. Kylian is a black child. An only child who will grow up without father, brother and sister. This child with the ugly face will nevertheless become a nice kid and quite funny. until he was 13, he lived in Angoulême with his mother and dog Flint, who unfortunately died in 2013. During the same year, Kylian moved to La Rochelle, a town he will have trouble appreciating, but where nevertheless he has managed to make great encounters such as his girlfriend with whom he has been for almost 2 years (it is very long he is tired). In 2019, Kylian had the satisfaction of learning that he would be able to return to his hometown of Angoulême to study at STAPS. There he discovers an English teacher named John Cox who gave him a job to do where he had to tell his life and that he will end up late.

KylianMalavergne

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:41 am

Anais Quéré wrote:HELLO!!!
My name is Anaïs Quéré, I'm 17 years old. I'm fine! Very Happy
I talking about me and my hobbies.
The first, I'm a serious student and I like work. One more, I like discover a lot of things because it's always interesting. I'm motivated to learn, to listen, to progress and to have my year!
Later, I would like to be a sports coach with a maximum qualifications. Now, I have the BAFA, the BAC S with the European section and the PSC1.
Then, I have been playing football I'm goalkeeper since last year only, so my level is "beginner" but my club is proud because I progressed very fast and I reached a good level. Besides, they didn't want to me change club. Moreover, I've been strength training since I was 11 because I was doing athletics. I love practice it, because it help me to relax, strengthen myself muscularly, express my emotions and feel better in my body.
After, I play the guitar, when I was young I loved Pink Floyd and it still is. I play "Wish you were here", it's my favorite song and I play "the another brick in the wall" too. I play "knocking on heaven's door" of guns n' roses and others songs where I customize the rythm so that it correspond to me.
To resume me, I'm a girl determined and when I have a goal in my mind I reach it!
It's time for a sucess year and performances! It's now!
bye
NANA

Pink Floyd. You MUST be a good student.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedric Edet Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:35 pm

Hello!
My name is Cedric Edet I am 18 years old and I just arrived on Angouleme for studies. I have been playing football since I was 5 and have never stopped since. Always so passionate. I like listening to music, laughing, playing sports and eating. This year is a new stage in my life, a new adventure with a new club, new coaches, a new team but keeping the same thought. Hoping that this year is the right one and that I can access the success of my goals!

Cedric Edet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down