UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 3 subject - Rugby World Cup or Japan

+26
Cloé Meyraud
lisa.chivot
Onillon Dorian
Dulinge Emma
Paul Bressy
GAILLARD Marin
Christian FLANNERY
AxelQuantin
Lucie LEFEVRE
Julia Ceaux
Marie LEQUEC
Valentine Berron
BARRAUD Jeanne
Pierre Faivre
Weiss Romain
GERON Eva
Emma Goichon
Binson Mathilde
Thomas Figueira
noemie michenot
Louis
Mathilde Guillaume
Virginie GAUDRIAUD
Boismorand Victoria
Cloé
Admin
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 3 subject - Rugby World Cup or Japan - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 3 subject - Rugby World Cup or Japan

Post by Admin Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:43 pm

lisa.chivot wrote:I do not know why I voted for this subject. I know very little about rugby, and I don't really watch the sport on TV, I prefer to play it so I have nothing to say.

Rolling Eyes
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 3 subject - Rugby World Cup or Japan - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 3 subject - Rugby World Cup or Japan

Post by Cloé Meyraud Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:19 pm

This week the subject is the Rugby World Cup. I didn't see so much match of this this World Cup but I saw the opening ceremony and it was just so amazing! I think Japan and the other countries which participate having put so much money for that. It's very interesting that Japan welcome the World Cup because for me Rugby is mostly an European sport. I think that it should be an exceptional World Cup doesn't matter of the winner.
And of course, Rugby is better than football.

Cloé Meyraud

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaleuvr Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:30 am

The rugby world cup is taking place in Japan actually. I don't really follow the actuality of rugby nor watch the matches frequently, but I see the matches when my friends watch it, without supporting a team (except for France or La Rochelle of course). I like to see some of the actions.

Smaleuvr

Back to top Go down

Post by desaunay amaury Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:55 am

this is certainly the best subject of the year, regrettably this événement come every 4 years but for this year I think France gonna won the one. first they will wane next week versus the "rose beef" and after that they will won in final versus South Africa

desaunay amaury

Back to top Go down

Post by Joep-L Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:19 pm

rugby world cup is always the same so i don't have so much to say about it
new zealand will be world champions
like every time
it might be maybe something else to say
russia is shit
that it
Joep-L
Joep-L

Back to top Go down

Post by Killian Torlois Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:38 pm

I’m not a big rugby fan, but whenever the opportunity presents itself, I look because I find it athletic and spectacular. I believe in the chances of the French team. Go the blues
Killian Torlois
Killian Torlois

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2