UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

topic 3 domestic violence

3 posters

Go down

topic 3 domestic violence Empty topic 3 domestic violence

Post by Mathis Hayet Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:08 pm

I think that domestic violence is more and more present in France and that it is unfortunate. These acts should not exist these acts should be punished with life imprisonment. We must do everything we can to help and support women who are victims of domestic violence by reporting the acts we are witnessing and by doing prevention to the youngest

Mathis Hayet

Back to top Go down

topic 3 domestic violence Empty Re: topic 3 domestic violence

Post by Maria Caulot Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:22 am

Domestic violence is a subject that is talked about very, very often today. This violence that everyone knows is difficult to talk about when we are in the place of the victim. There are today emergency numbers to ask for help for the victims. And conversely it is possible to go to associations, a doctor if we become an actor of domestic violence.

Maria Caulot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDebarre Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:26 pm

I John,
I think there is more and more domestic violence all over the world is in France too.
There are domestic violence occurs when a person tries to control or exert power over his or her partner in an intimate relationship. This can be physical, psychological, sexual or financial abuse.
The French and European states are not putting enough more to combat domestic violence. Women don't say anything, but he should have the means to get all these women to talk.

RDebarre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down