UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 4- speak about ''anecdote''

+20
Nathael Michelon
magat
Géré Calvin
Sasha Bosman
BEZIES Christopher
Faraone Enzo
LORENZI Emma
léatramblé
Julien Asselin
Arthur MARCHAU
gbillaud
Zoe GALEA
Admin
maevabraud17200
Audrey Roudier Naud
Hugo Wannepain
Dupas Maxime
chloé robin
Melvin Fleuret
Antoine Renoux
24 posters

Go down

Week 4- speak about ''anecdote'' Empty Week 4- speak about ''anecdote''

Post by Antoine Renoux Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:21 am

Hi, I will speak about a little anecdote on me. When I was 2 years, I had a little sister and I din't agree. To show my dissatisfaction I took a piece of wood and I slew all of the beautiful tulips of my mother. I thought with this action my sister will return to the clinic and my parents will be as the beginning just with me, but... not at all !
I had a pretty good punition who was to stay in my bedroom and...it's disgusting, do a kiss to my sister ! Fortunately, with the time, I love my sister and I never again slew flowers.

Antoine Renoux

Back to top Go down

Week 4- speak about ''anecdote'' Empty Re: Week 4- speak about ''anecdote''

Post by Melvin Fleuret Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:43 am

Hello guys! Today I will tell you an anecdote when I was 5 years old.
My grand-mother has an apartment on the station of Luchon - Superbagnères on Pyrenees. So logically with my father or other member of my family we often go to this location at winter for make ski, or at summer for walking.
SOOO, I was with my father and my godfather, and we were going to Lac d'Oô. Obviously, there was only one way and some people was taking this road.
I was dumb and I tought these people just follow me because no reason.. So I turn myself with my beautifuler impule of guts, and cry to any people " Can you stop to follow myself?! ".

Melvin Fleuret

Birthday : 2001-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by chloé robin Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:53 am

I have a recent anecdote! We were thursday 5 september, we are going to the RAID of STAPS when the car of Timothé is gone.
We had an appointement at 10am and we were at 9.45am in the street of Angoulême without car. The car was gone, we had thought of a robbery, but more simply, the car was parked in the wrong place and the pound keep her. We were very late and we had to find a solution!
Fortunately a friend of ours was able to lend us his car AND we did not arrive too late !

chloé robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dupas Maxime Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:54 am

My anecdote is a monday 30 september, with Melvin,Hugo and Matteo we went to climbing,When we arrive to home of Matteo, the municipal police arrived and asks us if they can return. Their names is Cedric and Thierry (Titi from friends). He was there for the neighbors who make the mess. And Titi give his telephone number to Matteo.

Dupas Maxime

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Wannepain Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:00 pm

My anecdote take place on escalation yesterday, when I climbed the way 18. Melvin assure me and of course I was afraid ! So I climbed and arrived on the 3/4 of the way, I pushed on my foot but the rope still soft too long time for me so I look downward and I argue Melvin !

Hugo Wannepain

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey Roudier Naud Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:20 pm

Hello,
My parents and me, wanted do go to Thailand on December, 24, 2015. After 5hours of driving, we were picking up our tickets fort the stopover in Singapore, everything was going very well. We have 15hours of plane, it's horrible!! We get to Singapore, we get to ticket office for the last trip and the lady tells my parents in English " your passeport is out of date" In panic, to talk to her and she told me the same thing, I take the passeport of my mother it was actually out of date since 1 year. We had not paid any attention. We had to find a flight within an hour or it could have gone to jail, so we had 30 hours of flight in the day.. Great holidays lol!

Audrey Roudier Naud

Back to top Go down

Post by maevabraud17200 Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:22 pm

Hello!
This summer, I worked at the Mickey Club and every day, new parents or grand parents came to register their children. One day, a lady comes to register her child and at the tie of the payment, the boss of my club Mickey speacks to the child by saying to him:
"You say thanks to grand mother!"
That's were the lady looked badly saying: " I'm her mother". He was so emarrassed that he would have liked to disappear. The mother returned to her chekbook and left angry and removed her child from the Mickey Club.

maevabraud17200

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:52 pm

Audrey Roudier Naud wrote:Hello,
My parents and me, wanted do go to Thailand on December, 24, 2015. After 5hours of driving, we were picking up our tickets fort the stopover in Singapore, everything was going very well. We have 15hours of plane, it's horrible!! We get to Singapore, we get to ticket office for the last trip and the lady tells my parents in English " your passeport is out of date" In panic, to talk to her and she told me the same thing, I take the passeport of my mother it was actually out of date since 1 year.  We had not paid any attention. We had to find a flight within an hour or it could have gone to jail, so we had 30 hours of flight in the day.. Great holidays lol!

Wow!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:53 pm

maevabraud17200 wrote:Hello!
This summer, I worked at the Mickey Club and every day, new parents or grand parents came to register their children. One day, a lady comes to register her child and at the tie of the payment, the boss of my club Mickey speacks to the child by saying to him:
"You say thanks to grand mother!"
That's were the lady looked badly saying: " I'm her mother". He was so emarrassed that he would have liked to disappear. The mother returned to her chekbook and left angry and removed her child from the Mickey Club.

Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe GALEA Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:04 pm

Hi,
When I was 14 years, I was at Dublin (Ireland) with friends. The trip was fantastic, but, unfortunately we had to take the plane back to return in France. Few minutes before the baggage check-in, I lost my puffy jacket so we had to find it. Moreover, we missed the bus and so we were late and under pressure. Finally we arrived at the airport at time (but without my puffy jacket...).
The problem was, that time stamped on boarding tickets corresponded to the departure time of the plane and not of the bagages registration which took place one hour before... So, here we are, in Dublin, without our airplane, with an insufficient level of English and ... without a coat for me.
However, this trip remains the most memorable for our group of friends. If it was again we would not change anything.

Zoe GALEA

Back to top Go down

Post by gbillaud Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:00 am

Hi!
I will tell you about a little anecdote that happened to me 3 days ago. I'm going Thursday night at the skate which was an evening organized by the BDE of STAPS which ended around 23h. Just after I went to eat at the macdo and I went to a friend's house. But to arrive at home they did not have any more are telephone. so we had to search all the places where we went that night. Without results I then told my friend to come to my home and try to geolocate his phone with his computer. We ended up finding it next to a passge pedestrians after 1 hour of research.

gbillaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur MARCHAU Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:01 pm

Hello,
I will talk to about an anecdote who was arrived the last week. It was thuesday morning, I got up late.
I've been running to make a coffee during while I got dressed. But the problem is that when I drink my coffee just before leaving my house, I realised that I had forgot to put coffee in the coffee machine. I had only hot water.
I didn't drink my coffee.

Arthur MARCHAU

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien Asselin Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:23 pm

I’ll tell you a story that happened this summer when I was in Spain. It was an afternoon and with my family, we decided to go shopping, everything went well and when I left, I couldn’t remember my parents parked next to an identical car and I sat on the front of the car waiting for them. In the end, I sat on the car of another family who arrived and they looked at me badly.

Julien Asselin

Back to top Go down

Post by léatramblé Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:38 pm

Hi!
I have a little anecdote to tell you. It happened this weekend. I went to Hossegor to see a surfing competition, and for the first time it's me who's drive because I'm 18 years old. Off, on the way back, we were not on the highway yet and here is the first toll. So I thought it was just to take a ticket, so I put myself in a queue where there was nobody thinking to leave before the others. And finally, I put myself in the way of cars equipped with a box to pass without paying. So I was forced to back off and fortunately there was no one behind me! I was finally taken to my own game, thinking of doubling cars while I was in the wrong line. Wink

léatramblé

Back to top Go down

Post by LORENZI Emma Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:11 pm

On night I was with some friends on the street. It was raining a lot and we were sheltered under the arcades of La Rochelle. Twenty minuts later, a friend called me on my phone and told me to come with them on the boat of his friend. We ran under the rain and the thunder (it was literally a storm) and we finally arrived to the boat. It was a nice little yatch. Later, the police passed to controled the area and my friend whispered me to lay down and be quiet : It was absolutly not their boat… We were laying down for 15 minuts before living the boat faster than we can.

LORENZI Emma

Back to top Go down

Post by Faraone Enzo Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:09 pm

With my childhood friend we used to celebrate Halloween in the village where we grow up, all disguised same way and doing more treat than trick to people. Two years ago whe stopped a car with some stolen construction plot, and cover his car with shaving cream. But he decided to purchase us, so we can do nothing except to flee, fortunatly we knew our city better than him and we succes our escaping. All the night we saw him and one or two police car looking for us, but we where to fats for them. What a night...

Faraone Enzo

Back to top Go down

Post by BEZIES Christopher Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:16 pm

Hi,
When a was a litlle boy and I was in first grade in Paris and we often ride with my class. Only when we did the end of the year walk we were two by ponies. That is to say that on the way one student was on the pony and the other was on the side then inversely.
On the way to go, I was on my pony named Bandit. Behind me another pony called thunder. Annouk was rising thunder. Unfortunately a boy next to her typed three times on the pony and told her "Uhh triple gallot go!"
Then the pony went into the field at the triple gallot. Annouk panicked put heels to the pony to stop it. But the pony threw Annouk on the floor.
The worst part about this is when I got to class I told the teacher it was

BEZIES Christopher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Bosman Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:22 pm

Hi ! Today we have to talk about anecdote.. Well it's really wide for a topic so i don't know what to say...
There's probably one thing ! For my birthday when i was 11 my godmother brought me a GREAT remote controlled helicopter ! At this time i was living in a residence with a lot of buildings and little houses all arround, and there was a big swimming pool for everybody in the center of all buildings. You know what happended im sure I dont have to explain... An new helicopter, un child who does not know how to fly it, but who want to learn ! A swimming pool... My birthday is in Jun but fortunatly it was late and the swimming pool was closed ! Anyway my helicopter was high in the air and as I said i was in a hurry to try it. The helicopter was not loaded enough and he falled right into the water... The best thing about it is that i keeped it in my room, unusable, for years because he had a cool look and... I still have it right in front of me on a shelf at the moment as i write this ! That's how I have found my anecdote while looking around me in my room ! (Yeah i'm still a kid) Rolling Eyes

Sasha Bosman

Back to top Go down

Post by Géré Calvin Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:07 pm

During the past year, I was with friends and one of them decided to let us try to drive on a field. Obviously, none of us had the ability to drive and the last of us who tried finished in a hedge. It was early spring, so the soil was wet, almost muddy, and it tooks 3 hours to take the car out.

Géré Calvin

Back to top Go down

Post by magat Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:42 pm

Hi ! My anecdote was like the monday 30 september. Afetr the climbing, i go in my apartment for take the afternoon tea with Hugo, Maxime, and Melvin. I open the door of my apartment and two policemen challenges us in car they siad they come in my apartment. The time when we wait us are like stressful and Maxime said us it because he was a bad driver... And suddenly the policemen knock at the door. I open it, and the policemen come in my apartment and close the door. And the first policemen said me they are here because of my neighbour was a really bad attendance and they want to transfer him. So we have talk and they give me a paper for the prosecutor. They give us her name the two policemen is called Thierry and the other i don't remember and now i have the phone number of "thithi".

magat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathael Michelon Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:13 pm

Hello,
My anecdote happened last week. I was at Auchan with Gabin, Maverick, Christopher, Mathis and Julien. And we played the game "pour combien", I played with Maverick and I won. But I lost to Gabin. So my pledge was to color my hair in brown... Crying or Very sad

Nathael Michelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathis Tachdjian Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:55 pm

I'll tell y'all a recent anecdote wich happened with Maverick and the beau gosse Christopher. We were at a party together, everything was going fine, we were about 15 people, seated around a table. Suddenly, a dumb ass drunk man threw a beer bottle in the air screaming "on est pas des ptites b****". I was confused but whatever.. I don't care. The day after this night, we woke up with Mav and Chris, and Chris received a call on his phone. He answered, it was a girl who was at the party last night. She told him "alright guys, my neighbour just told me that his car got damaged by a green bottle". So guess what ? Everyone, including us, have to pay 24 euros to her neighbour. Now we're broke as hell.

Mathis Tachdjian

Back to top Go down

Post by oceane.daguia Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:40 am

my little anecdote came last year, I had knee surgery on October 24, the following week it was Halloween, and for this period my volleyball club organizes a tournament every year. As I was unable to practice, I helped organize and install the gym and refreshment room. We were slightly behind schedule so I was doing everything I could to hurry despite my knee down, which I shouldn't have done since I fell down stairs on that same knee, and the whole evening went the same way, I didn't stop bumping my operated knee in every possible place. . . It could have fallen on the knee that was fine, but unfortunately bad luck decided otherwise. Rolling Eyes

oceane.daguia

Back to top Go down

Post by Fichot Timothé Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:41 am

When I was little I was standing on a chair in the most famous square of Rochefort where there were of course many people. Result: I slipped and I fell head first on the concrete floor and I opened my skull and I was bleeding a lot.

Fichot Timothé

Back to top Go down

Post by tom renoulleau Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:41 pm

just before the start of the school year, with my rugby team we had a cohesion course in the mountains near Spain the day we left in the evening and in the evening we went out in Spain, late at night a little too alcoholic with A friend got lost in the city and we were almost stopped by the police because of riots in the city but luckily another teammate found us and brought us safely home.

tom renoulleau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down