UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 1 discussion topic. You!

+21
sasha geffré
Leane.angot
Grondin Tom
julie bersoult
BABEAU Clémence
Lydie Maroteix
Thibault
jartins
Mael Camara
Simon Martinet
PEROT Alexis
Izak Ibrahim M'sa
Jordan Rak
NOUZILLE Jeanne
Ilona Brugiere
Evan Rebierre
Emma Gauduchon
JulesA
florian
Julien Chaubénit
Admin
25 posters

Go down

Week 1 discussion topic. You! Empty Week 1 discussion topic. You!

Post by Admin Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:20 pm

Reply to this post telling us all about yourself - especially any club that you compete for so that we can follow your progress online.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 1 discussion topic. You! Empty Re: Week 1 discussion topic. You!

Post by Julien Chaubénit Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:44 pm

Hello, I am Julien Chaubénit, I was born on October 29, 2001 in Bordeaux and I am now 17 years old. I live in Montendre next to Jonzac but also recently in Angouleme. Last year I got my ES baccalaureate with a 17 in English. My favorite sport is football. I've been doing it since 13 years at the regional level. Today, I play in regional 2 in estuaire haute gironde club.

Julien Chaubénit

Back to top Go down

Post by florian Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:38 pm

Hello , I'm Florian Barraud , i was born in La Roche sur yon on june 30,2001 so i'm 18 years old. I live in Saint martial de vitaterne. Now i leave in La couronne. I got a scientific BAC, and for the English test i got a 12 because i've totality failed my exam. I practice handball because it's my favorite sport and i play in "Haute Saintonge handball-club" at the excellent regional level. during this summer i travel to spain in order to go in Barcelona for a week, and i work for British Petrol in Saint leger.

florian

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesA Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:35 pm

Hello, I'm Jules Angibaud, I was born in La Rochelle on September 14, 2001, so i'll soon be 18. I'm living in Cozes, near Royan. I got my scientific Bac, with a 15 in english but my english still really bad. My favorite sport is orienteering run, since 2012, 7 years ago.

JulesA

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Gauduchon Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:19 pm

Hello,
I am Emma Gauduchon, I was born in La Rochelle on November 21, 2001. The week, I live in Angoulême with my room-mate Lydie Maroteix. I got with twelve in English my bac. I practice swimming and boxing competition, and during summer i worked in a swimming-pool, i teach swimming ballet.
My favorite sport is the boxe, it's my predilection sport. I am licensed to Savate Courçon Boxe Française and Savate Club Angoulême.

Emma Gauduchon

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Rebierre Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:09 pm

Hello,
My name is Evan Rebierre, I was born in Bordeaux on July the 31st, 2001, but I've always lived in Angoulême. Actually, I don't really live in Angoulême, but between Gond-Pontouvre and Champniers.
I love sport, I did many sports but I'd rather swimming and playing Basketball. During summer, I worked in the nautical centre, Nautilis, in Saint-Yrieix, as a rescuer.
I was swimming for a club called ASSA, but I plan to change, to swim with Les Sauveteurs de la Charente.

Evan Rebierre

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilona Brugiere Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:28 pm

Hello,
I am Ilona Brugiere, I was born in Saint-Michel on November 14, 2000. I live in Angoulême with my parents. I got a scientific bac with eight in English. I did dance (modern-jazz) for 6 years and gymnastic for 4 years. Now, I practice swimming for three years, It's my favorite sport. During this summer, I worked in Nautilis and I traveled to Crête for a week.

Ilona Brugiere

Back to top Go down

Post by NOUZILLE Jeanne Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:44 pm

Hello,
My name is Jeanne NOUZILLE. I am 17 years old and I live in La Rochelle since I was born. I choose STAPS because I want to be a PE teacher in middle-school and high-school. It's a kind of dream to me. My main sports are beach volley-ball in Summer and indoor volley-ball the other seasons but I like to play many other sports. I'm always pleased to discover new sports because it develops many abilities.

NOUZILLE Jeanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Rak Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:08 pm

Hello,
I am Jordan Rak, I was born on march 30, 2001 in Saintes and I am 18 years old. For my studies I live in Angoulême and during the week-end I live in Jonzac. I got a bac ES with eleven in English. After I practice self-defense in Jonzac but there is no competitions in this sport so I haven't a level assigned. During the Hollidays I had a festival, went to the beach with friends and worked in a fish company.

Jordan Rak

Back to top Go down

Post by Izak Ibrahim M'sa Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:17 pm

Hello, I'm Izak Ibrahim. I was born in Comoros Islands between Madagascar and Africa on 22 July, 2001 and I came in France when I was 6 years old. Now I'm eighteen years old and I live in Angoulême. I did lots of different sports since I was little to this day. My favorite sport now is basketball, I practice basket since 8 years. I play in senior category in ASBB Soyaux club. During my summer I played Basketball with friends, I went to swimming pool and did lots of parties. I've got my ES baccalaureate with 11 in English. Now I'm in STAPS to be physiotherapist or sport teacher.

Izak Ibrahim M'sa

Back to top Go down

Post by PEROT Alexis Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:53 pm

Hello, my name is Alexis Perot. I was born in l'isle d'espagnac on april 30, 2001. I am 18 ans and I live in Saint-Laurent de Ceris in the north of the Charente. I have a bac ST2S.  I am a boy who love the sport but i do not pratice club sport. I do not pratice because i am fireman and that occupies me enormously. I have a preference for the rugby. I really like because my family love and i would like to do. My favorite team is ASM Clermont d’Auvergne. During summer, i participated in a global event that is the G7 in Biarritz being a fireman.

PEROT Alexis

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Martinet Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:43 pm

Hello, my name is Simon martinet. I was born in Paris in the 14th arrondissements on February 15, 2001. Now I live in Saint-Preuil, I am 18 years old. I have my ES baccalaureat with a mention and 8 in English. My passions in life are mainly related to sport, I love it. I practice football and strength training because I want to become a personal trainer. I enjoyed my summer by having parties with my friends or seeing my family, going to the beach.

Simon Martinet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mael Camara Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:05 pm

Hello, I'm Mael Camara and I am 18 yearsold. I was born in L'isle d'espagnac and I live i Magnac sur Touvre. Last year I passed my Economic and social baccalaureat with 17 in English. My passion is Basket-Ball and Music, I practice the Basket-Ball since 4 years and I play for the senior team of the Soyaux Basket-Ball Club. During my summer I played and teached basket-ball and had a lot of parties with my friends.

Mael Camara

Back to top Go down

Week 1 discussion topic. You! Empty I speak about me.

Post by jartins Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:12 pm

Hello I'm johna. I was born in Barbezieux on february 3, 2000. I'm 19 year old of course. I live in Saint-Léger between Barbezieux and angoulême. I got scientific BAC with 7/20 in English. I love sport. I played four year in foot-ball and two years in rugby. Now I would like became a sport teacher or a jof in the sport.

jartins

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibault Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:30 pm

Hi, I'm Thibault and I'm from Haute Savoie. I live in Dirac near from Angouleme. I was born the 27th of January in 2000 ( I didn't repeat any class, I just wasted 1 year in a hotel and catering College ).
I played many sports, but I specialized myself in Handball, additionally I teach this fabulous sport to the Childrens. I use to play for 3 different Hand ball teams : Baud Locminé / Villebois-Lavalette / Gond pontouvre. I also play football for fun since 1 year for Valéchel. I also enjoy video games.
I earn my baccalaureate ES last year. And I during the last Summer I worked.

Thibault

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydie Maroteix Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:31 am

Hi i'm Lydie and I'm 18, i live in La Rochelle since i was born, facing the Atlantic Ocean. I practiced any kind of sport since I could walk in order to find the right one: Artistic roller skating. My 13 years of practice help me to acheve some goals like several title of French champion in team and in solo. My childhood was ponctued by the nombre of tranning par week and that why it seems obvious to me to continue my studies in the sport field witch facsinate me so much. Later I would like to be able of help and train athletes in their dreams and goal.

Lydie Maroteix

Back to top Go down

Week 1 discussion topic. You! Empty I speak about me

Post by BABEAU Clémence Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:55 am

My name is Clémence, I have 17 years old. I was born in La Rochelle and I leave to La Rochelle too. I've got a scientific baccalaureat at Valin hight school, with twelve in English. My hobbies is listen music and do sport. I play table tennis since the age of six in the club of La Rochelle called CPR ( club pongiste rochelais). During my holidays, I go to St Malo with friends of my parents during one week and we make a tank. I don't have brothers or sisters. I came in STAPS to play sports but also to study the mechanisms of the body in relation to sport. Next year, I would like to go to APAS to work with the disabled and more particularly to train a disabled sports team to table tennis or to work in relation with the hospitals to make the mentally or physically handicapped sport

BABEAU Clémence

Back to top Go down

Week 1 discussion topic. You! Empty I speak about me

Post by julie bersoult Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:55 am

My name is julie.I have got eighteen years old.I live in le Gue d'alléré and Marans near to La Rochelle. I was in economic and social baccalaureat. I got nine at baccalauréat in English.I practice roller skating freestyle in La Rochelle in a club. Or I train little childrens. I have three little sisters. I like to enjoy my family and friends.And play sports.During the being I worked a super U in my city. I used to make pies and cake.I like a travell. I've travelled in bali with my mother and portugal, Espagne and Italie. I also went on vacation with my boyfriend to Royan. I also did wake boarding.After, my license staps I would like to do a master's degree MEEF in La Rochelle. To become a teacher a small children. Because, I like a little children.

julie bersoult

Back to top Go down

Week 1 discussion topic. You! Empty I SPEAK ABOUT ME

Post by Grondin Tom Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:50 pm

Hy , my name is Grondin Tom.
I got 20 , I'm born in 1999 the 27 of april. I have an older brother.
I’ve got my science degree in 2017 in Angers. After my scince degree I did a semester in mechanical engineering in La Rochelle but as it did not me more I worked the second semester with my BNSSA ( rescue) .
The last year I took my BPJEPS to become an aquatic sports educator. I worked with it the last holiday.
My favorite sport is boxing I did English boxing for 2 years and French boxing for 4 years in Angers.

Grondin Tom

Back to top Go down

Post by Leane.angot Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:14 am

Hello, i am Léane ANGOT, i was born in La Rochelle on December 18, 2001, so i am seventeen and a half years old.
Moreover i live in Verines next to La Rochelle with my mother, my twin sister and my little sister.
I also have two dogs, one French Bulldog and one Australian Shepherd.
Last year i got my scientific baccalaureate.
To continue, my hobbies are singing and watching series.
My favorite sport is tennis, which i practice for twelve years, i also do competition, my ranking is 15/3.
I came to this sector to learn how to become a sport teacher.

Leane.angot

Back to top Go down

Post by sasha geffré Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:33 pm

Hello, I am sasha geffré, I was born on February 1, 2001 in La Rochelle.
My parents live in La Rochelle, I moved to Angoulême for my studies. Last year, I graduated from high school with an 11 in English.
My favorite sport is rugby. I've been playing at the Stade rochelais for 3 years, I play in the women's elite 2, it's the second best women's championship in France.

sasha geffré

Back to top Go down

Post by lassana Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:33 pm

Hello, i am Lassana Cissé , i Wars born un Angoulême (Saint-Michel) on March 3 2001. I am eighteen years old. I havé three sisters ans i live with my mother ans m’y father. Last year i got my economic baccalauréat
M’y hobbies is thé sport and my friend. My favourite sport is the football and I’ve been doing since I was a kid. My favourite team is liverpool with Sadio Mane my favourite player. During my holidays i ´m training with my football team

lassana

Back to top Go down

Post by theo jacques Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:08 pm

Hello, my name is theo, i was born in Jonzac the 1st july 2001. I’m eighteen years old. Last year i’ve got my baccalaureat economic and social.
I have a lot of hobbies like netflix, music, sports. My favorite sport is the basketball and i played for jarnac champagne in seniors team.
I want to be a sport teacher, this is the reason for me to going in STAPS

theo jacques

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo Avril Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:51 pm

hello my surname is Theo Avril. I'm eighteen recently. I live in Yvrac and Malleyrand, but I have an apartment at the crown to come to college. I do not have a sister or a brother, but I have a grandmother doing quad. I played many sports like rugby, karate, boxing and tennis. For some time I have been playing tennis and I am ranked 30/2 but I expect to be 15/5 at the end of the season. I like watching movies, TV (like TPMP), listening to music (rap, classical, pop, reggae, rock, ...), and I start to watch series.

Theo Avril

Back to top Go down

Post by esauton Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:30 pm

Hi, my name is Emma Sauton, I'm 18 years old and I was born in Angoulême. I am currently in STAPS at La Couronne. I’ve loved sports since I was a kid. I’ve been handball for 10 years now.

esauton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down