UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 4 : memories

+21
LuceGaetan
Romain BERTRAND
Ulysse TRAN
Cedric Edet
camille crochet
Luca Maroleau
Romain Robert
KylianMalavergne
Léna Le Bondé
Louis Alter
Anais Quéré
Vincen1234
Admin
Saou Saber
Ugo Delage
Melissandre
Estelle Arrivé
Laurine Avinio
Lola ESPOSITO-FARESE
LEQUET Manon
Jardin victoire
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 4 : memories  - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 4 : memories

Post by GUEHO Timothe Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:59 pm

My best memory is on vacation in Tunisia because already my parents they made me the surprise. down there, I camel in the desert which is one of my best holydays memories

GUEHO Timothe

Back to top Go down

Week 4 : memories  - Page 2 Empty Memories

Post by TISNE Floriane Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:30 pm

Memories It's that reminded of someone, something, an event or a lot of other things like that. To remember, just dig in your memory and think carefully. The memories are mostly happy. Memories mark the spirit, whether sad, shocking or joyful. Memories affect people differently. Each person reacts in different ways to memories that go back.
For me, my best memories are skiing holidays with my family. Every year, we go skiing with the family. Skiing is a beautiful sport with lots of laughter even when it's very cold. The ski holidays allow you to eat all the good greasy dishes !!! Raclette, fondue and so on. The mountains are beautiful. I remember, a year when I fell. My sister, me and the godson of my parents had died laughing. All these sledding moments in the evening are wonderful to tell because all these ski moments have really existed and are part of my best memories of my holidays.
I think that without memories we would not be much. We would advance like robos without remembering what we did, where we left, and so much more. Memories allow us to build on real facts that have happened.

TISNE Floriane

Back to top Go down

Post by camille crochet Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:38 pm

Every year during the summer I go to Spain for several weeks (I love this country!) I also went to Portugal and the Netherlands.
The country I would like to visit most is Thailand. But my dream is to go around the world to discover different cultures and even landscapes.

camille crochet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2