UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 5 - Favourite series or movies

+23
Clément Blanchet
Jardin victoire
loreena martin
Legrand Gwendal
camille crochet
ecolde01
Romain Robert
Ulysse TRAN
GUEHO Timothe
Saou Saber
Louis Alter
Vincen1234
Léna Le Bondé
Romain BERTRAND
Ugo Delage
Luca Maroleau
Melissandre
Laurine Avinio
Estelle Arrivé
LEQUET Manon
Lola ESPOSITO-FARESE
LuceGaetan
Anais Quéré
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Week 5 - Favourite series or movies Empty Week 5 - Favourite series or movies

Post by Anais Quéré Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:26 pm

13 reasons why, breaking bad ...etc good luck

Anais Quéré

Birthday : 2001-11-12

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Favourite series or movies Empty Re: Week 5 - Favourite series or movies

Post by LuceGaetan Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:38 pm

My favorite series is :
Lucifer! A very good series is the first series that I love the first episode. Lucifer is the main character of the series, it is the devil himself who decided to leave hell to take extended holidays on Earth. Lucifer is a very direct person without tact and extremely funny he holds a lot to a policewoman: Chloe Decker so he decides to help in his investigations while remaining in his character.

I'm not a favorite movie but a Saga :
Harry Potter, I really love the Harry Potter saga I can watch it a thousand times without getting bored, and I do not think that describing Harry Potter is very interesting for you since it is known all over the world and it's the The world's best-selling books after: The Bible, The Quran, The quotes of Mao and Don quijote of the mancha so in 5th position.

LuceGaetan

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Favourite series or movies Empty Re: Week 5 - Favourite series or movies

Post by Anais Quéré Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:41 pm

My favourite film is "LA TOUR MONTPARNASSE INFERNALE". It's a french comedy movie with Eric Judor and Ramzy Bedia. It's my favourite movie because it makes me laugh a lot and I have watched it at least 100 times since as soon as I have desire to films watch it or "LE DINER DE CONS" which is also a comedy movie. These two films are really my favourites, I even know all the quotes by heart !!
These two films are so funny because in both cases there is at least one of the actors who plays the idiot !

Anais Quéré

Birthday : 2001-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Lola ESPOSITO-FARESE Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:07 pm

My favourite serie is Rick et Morty which was created by Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon. Rick is a mad scientist and he is the Morty's grandfather. They travel across many dimensions and often have consequences on the real world. In the first episode Rick goes with Morty to look for seeds of "mega-trees" in an other dimension while Morty's parents argued about the influence of the uncle on him.
On november 2019, the fourth season of Rick and Morty released.

Lola ESPOSITO-FARESE

Back to top Go down

Post by LEQUET Manon Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:17 pm

My favorite series is American Horror story. It's an American anthology horror television series. Each season is conceived as a self-contained miniseries, following a different set of characters and settings, and a storyline with its own "beginning, middle, and end." Some plot elements of each season are loosely inspired by true events. My favorite season is "Asylum" but I appreciate the others too. I like this series because they are the same actors but not the same horror story.

LEQUET Manon

Birthday : 2001-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle Arrivé Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:30 pm

My favorite series is Elementary.
It is an adaptation of the characters of Sherlock Holmes and his partner John Watson invented by Arthur Conan Doyle. The story takes place in present-day New York.
I love this series because I really like the basic stories of Sherlock Holmes and I find this adaptation original and very captivating.

Estelle Arrivé

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurine Avinio Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:31 pm

My favorite serie is the glee club. The Glee club is an old serie musical américan, in 121 episodes. it tells the story of a Spanish teacher who decides to take the direction of a former singing club of his high school, left very badly by his predecessor.
All this little world will try to cohabit somehow to bring the Glee Club to the prestigious rank that he held many years ago. My favorite actress in this series is Lea Michele who plays a bit the lead actress

Laurine Avinio

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissandre Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:36 pm

It's a complicated subject, I like a lot of series and films, they all have their qualities and their flaws. The movies and series are all endearing in their own way. You have to know how to enter the universe of the director and the actors to appreciate the series and the films as it is necessary. I do not have a particular style I like so much to watch Gossip Girl, Dynasty, Riverdale, Elite..than Breaking Bad, Prison Break, The Walking Dead ... I like so many series that I can not deceive all the quote .
I just finished Pretty Little liars which is a long series I think but the last season is the best I find. Yesterday I started 13 reasons why and I look forward to the day tomorrow because the third season of riverdale will come out.

Melissandre

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Maroleau Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:09 am

Films and series this is one field where i want to develop my culture.
Indeed, i can’t find the time to watch series and films. In spite of this lack i saw some quality movies and series. Among them my favourite serie is mind hunter, the reason why i love this serie is because it develop a subject which i love so much, the psychology and especially the non verbal speech. This allowed me to focus on this subject which is very interesting as well as the art of knowing how to speak well. Finally I can say that what I like is the learning that this series induces.

Luca Maroleau

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Favourite series or movies Empty Week 5 - Favourite series or movies

Post by Ugo Delage Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:18 pm

To start with the series, I will say that my favorites are Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad, two different kinds. The first is from a cinematic point of view really successful, the sets are beautiful. For movies I do not really have a favorite, the saga star-wars, untouchable, AND, ... Even if it depends on the type of movie, I will still say StarWars. Since I was little, I saw the different episodes, and it's not over (even if some of the actors start to lose their teeth;)

Ugo Delage

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain BERTRAND Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:40 pm

My favorite movie is unquestionably Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. This is the latest film of the world's most famous saga. This film is the best because it includes all the elements covered in the first 6 films. The story is amazing and the main theme is of course magic. I advise everyone (if it's not already done) to watch this saga !

Romain BERTRAND

Back to top Go down

Post by Léna Le Bondé Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:30 pm

I'm going to tell you about my favorite series: when I was in college I was watching a series when I came home from classes on TMC, the series is called Glee. This series talks about a singing club in a high school in the USA that will devive very popular thanks to their courses in competitions. I started watching this series again a few months ago because I like it a lot.
But there is also another series that I like a lot, it's 13 reasons why. This series talks about harassment, drugs, everything about young people in high school. I find this series interesting from a social point of view, and I hope there will be a Season 4 !!!
To talk about my favorite movie, it's Dirty dancing. It was my father who made me discover it, because it is also his favorite film. I could do it hundreds of times, especially the end scene Smile

Léna Le Bondé

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincen1234 Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:36 pm

my favorite series is the Walking Dead for me this series is one of the best even if the last few seasons are not worth season 1 and 2 .

Vincen1234

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Alter Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:26 pm

My favorite series is prison break.
I saw this series iol about a year ago and I remember it as if it was yesterday so I liked it. The actors are endearing, charismatic and above all very clever. The story is classic but the direction and direction is just fantastic. For me, it's the best series because the viewer is taken by the stress of certain scenes, to say, I even had sweaty hands sometimes. This is for me the best series of all time! Laughing

Louis Alter

Back to top Go down

Post by Saou Saber Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:58 pm

WELCOME TO ZOMBIELAND It's the best movie for me ! It's incredible movie of horror and comical release in 2009. In all seriousness, I think watch this movie at least UNDRED time ! The actor are amazing, Jesse Eisenberg (my best actor after Will Smith), Woody Harrelson(my favorite actor after Jesse Eisenberg), Emma Stone and Abigail Breslin!
Today still I watch this movie and i'm not boring ! they had planned to do a Zombieland 2 but the project was abandoned... Afterwards a series but was still abandoned... Nowaday in 2019 RETURN TO ZOMBIELAND release in 31 October !!!!! I live my best life ! I strongly advise you !!
afro

Saou Saber

Back to top Go down

Post by GUEHO Timothe Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:37 pm

My favorite series is Casa de Papel. What I like about this series is the very intelligent side of the one called Profesor in the series. But I also appreciate the love stories between the characters mixed with the police plot. Unfortunately, I have not watched enough films and series to have a sufficiently developed film culture.

GUEHO Timothe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysse TRAN Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:13 pm

I currently watch a lot of anime, but my favourite film is Seven, it's the history of a commissioner who invistigates crimes, each is inspired of a capital sin. We know later in the film that the murderer was every time under the see of the commissioner. The murderer have been arrested but he succeed anyway his last crime (the seventh) in link with the investigator, free for killing him...a psychopath mixed with a genius (or psychotic) mind.

Ulysse TRAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain Robert Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:09 pm

Sorry, but this topic doesn't quite suit me. So yes, I've watched movies before, but I don't have a favorite movie.
Why is this weird? Yeah it's weird because I'm one of the people who prefer to read books. Books pass
a lot of emotion. With books can imagine everything, with impossible movies. So when I look
a film that I don't totally appreciate. That's why I don't have a favorite movie.

It was Romain Robert.

Romain Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by ecolde01 Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:20 pm

I think my favorite movie is the green mile a movie that is quite long is very significant for me, I have a story to tell about this movie is that I started watching it when I was 9 or 10 years old but I couldn't finish it because of a scene that shocked me, well I watched the film again 2 years ago and I must say that it still impressed me with the characters, the shocking scenes, the memories I had of it, it is the best, the most striking, and the most touching of the films I saw with JOHN COFFEY big up to you the best actor in the world

ecolde01

Back to top Go down

Post by camille crochet Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:44 pm

In general, my favorite movies are horror movies... I love it!
But my favorite movie is "Intouchables", it's a French movie by Olivier Nakache and Éric Toledano, it was released in 2011.
This story is inspired by the life of Philippe Pozzo di Borgo (quadriplegic), and his relationship with Abdel Yasmin Sellou, (his home helper), whose roles are played by François Cluzet and Omar Sy.
And I don't watch many shows, but my favorite is Stranger Things.

camille crochet

Back to top Go down

Post by Legrand Gwendal Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:13 pm

My favourite movies is not only one, but it's a few number of it, and it's the Disney movies. But it's not the new movies, I prefered the oldest.
They have make me cry, laugh and give me a lot of emotions when I was young, so I think for me that they are the best movies.

Legrand Gwendal

Back to top Go down

Post by loreena martin Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:52 am

My favorite movie ... it's not an action movie, nor science fiction, nor horror.
It's not a type of movie that everyone loves!
Indeed it's a musical comedy! A French musical comedy, with my favorite actress Catherine Deneuve.
"Les demoiselles de rochefort" It is in this comedy that we hear the mythical song "nous sommes des sœurs jumelles....".
I love this film because the costumes, colors and scenes are very beautiful.
The songs and the dances are too. But beyond that, the story is very funny but also touching.
This film is built around a family story and a fascinating and endearing love story.
For me it's one of the most beautiful French films.

loreena martin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jardin victoire Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:47 pm

My favorite film is Rox and Rouky, indeed it knew to cradle my childhood. Do not ask me why, I would not know to answer you. Actually I think it’s because it was one of the only films we had on DVD. Subsequently I had a doudou: Rox. He was a little red fox, much too cute for my little heart. It seems to me that this doudou is actually my first love! The other day I went to Disneyland and I bought a little Rox. I was really happy to find one. However Jonh I forbid you to believe that I am childish!

Jardin victoire

Back to top Go down

Post by Clément Blanchet Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:03 pm

I wanted to talk about the world surf league that J.Flores won last weekend, but the vote has decided otherwise. So I’ll talk you about Brice de Nice, a French comedy where Jean Dujardin embodies very well the role of the most ridiculous surfer, who never caught a wave.
As a fan of the movie point break, Brice consider him as the best surfer from Nice and waits every day that a giant wave breaks on the shores of the city (it happened once in 1979). Hence he never moves without his surfboard and organizes parties named yellow with verbal jousting where the loser fall in the pool.
His life goes on carelessly until the day when his father, who laundered money for the Sicilian mafia, is arrested. Therefore Brice who never worked loses his house and his friends, he will try to rob a bank like in point break, sings “le casse de brice” running away the police, and then travels aiming at getting the money price of a surf compete in Hossegore to finance the operation of his friend's feet.
That’s terribly bad but funny (who cares as long as we laugh right?), we all can consider it as the best movie ever.

Clément Blanchet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedric Edet Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:05 pm

During my youth, the film I watched constantly was the Lion King. This film amazes all children whether it's a girl or a boy and it's also a very fun movie that allows young people to learn in some ways the story of the life, the way of life of African animals and how they operate on their territory (which dominates and remains behind). This film from Walt Disney Pictures has become one of the world's most popular Disney, maybe even the best Disney for kids.
A new version of this film was released in the clear July 19, 2019 using 3D animation, but the original of 1994 is still better

Cedric Edet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next