UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 5 - Favourite series or movies

+23
Clément Blanchet
Jardin victoire
loreena martin
Legrand Gwendal
camille crochet
ecolde01
Romain Robert
Ulysse TRAN
GUEHO Timothe
Saou Saber
Louis Alter
Vincen1234
Léna Le Bondé
Romain BERTRAND
Ugo Delage
Luca Maroleau
Melissandre
Laurine Avinio
Estelle Arrivé
LEQUET Manon
Lola ESPOSITO-FARESE
LuceGaetan
Anais Quéré
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 5 - Favourite series or movies - Page 2 Empty My favourite movies or series

Post by TISNE Floriane Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:07 pm

I have several favorite movies, I really like the world of Narnia. The adventures of children who play a central role in the history of the fictional kingdom of Narnia, a place where animals speak, magic is common, and good fights evil. I also like Caribbean Pirate, fighting, comedy. I love everything that is fictional, with animals, and not too violent fighting.
My favorite series is Pretty little liars. I watched all the seasons of this series and I liked it. The suspense, the wait and the wiles played by the girls are great. Right now, I'm watching Riverdal in French subtitled VO.

TISNE Floriane

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Favourite series or movies - Page 2 Empty My favourite movies or series

Post by tiphaine pimond Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:21 pm

It's hard for me to make a favorite movie or series but I just finished watching the last season of one of my favorite “Peacky Blinders”. What attracts me in this series is the time when it is played, the realization as well as the interpretation of the characters by the actors. I watch this series in VO, it's more interesting. I look forward for the new season to come out! bounce

tiphaine pimond

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Favourite series or movies - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 5 - Favourite series or movies

Post by KylianMalavergne Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:02 pm

my favorite series is the Spanish papel series casa to world success it is a series that I covered 2 years ago and with the number of positive comments I heard I could only expect a big series and therefore potentially be disappointed and yet between the action that is present by small touch very intelligent, the brilliant characters all with their personal characteristics, and especially the genius, the incredible "El profesor" for him life is a part of failure where he would always be one step ahead, having anticipated all eventualities he precedes the police in the plan of the century to overthrow the Spanish bank

KylianMalavergne

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Favourite series or movies - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 5 - Favourite series or movies

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2