UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

30 DAYS CHALLENGE // OPEN INVITATION

+2
farah ayedi
H.B.A
6 posters

Go down

30 DAYS CHALLENGE // OPEN INVITATION Empty 30 DAYS CHALLENGE // OPEN INVITATION

Post by H.B.A Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:41 am

Hellooo,

I hope that you are doing well.

To improve our level of speaking in english and our vocabulary, I invite you to discuss between us at least 15 min per day during the lunch break for 30 days. And we share our feed-back later the 09.11 (After Freepack challenge) !
Who is IN for the idea?

I AM ALREADY INNN cyclops

Have a good day

Love & Peace
H.B.A
H.B.A
H.B.A

Birthday : 1990-12-13

Back to top Go down

30 DAYS CHALLENGE // OPEN INVITATION Empty Re: 30 DAYS CHALLENGE // OPEN INVITATION

Post by farah ayedi Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:16 pm

Hello Hela,

I think it's a good idea, we already try it last period and I think it can really help us to improve our english and it's better if we make it with many people regulary Wink
Im IN Very Happy
farah ayedi
farah ayedi

Birthday : 1995-10-10

Back to top Go down

30 DAYS CHALLENGE // OPEN INVITATION Empty Re: 30 DAYS CHALLENGE // OPEN INVITATION

Post by Léanne Imare Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:25 am

Hey Hela ^^
This is a great idea I will propose to Emeline and Meghane to join me in this challenge. We're already watching Disney films in english every lunch time so I don't think that it will be to hard but it is a good way to improve our prononciation. Thank you for the proposition.
Hey Cédric may be you should join us, it is good to know how to say "spider" in english but remember that we have to do a speed defense at the end of the semester.
Léanne Imare
Léanne Imare

Back to top Go down

Post by SALMA FARES Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:14 am

Hi Hela,
I tried to speak english with you for 10 minutes but my italian/moroccan side takeover looooll

kissesssss
SALMA FARES
SALMA FARES

Back to top Go down

Post by H.B.A Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:39 am

Hey girls,
I hope that you are ok !
We have three more days before the comment period actually expires. And I invite you to share your experience and your feedbacks with me.

Big kisses
H.B.A
H.B.A

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:27 pm

I'm looking forward to hearing how it went.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by H.B.A Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:28 pm

Hello HELLO,

I consider that experience very constructive for my english speaking level.
For the first 14 days, the girls and me was speaking at least 20 min during lunch break. We enjoyed our time talking about a lot of subject of our daily routine. For the first days, it was a combination between 3 languages (arabic, french and english)! It was strange and funny.. We was laughing almost the time.
And for after, I obliged my self to discuss with my friends in english when we was talking each other on WhatsApp or Messenger at least 15min per day.
Also, there was some days when I spoke to myself in english (I speak with myself sometimes).
Finally, I consider that the most important thing is that I finish, I learned a lot, I improved to myself that I am able to communicate easily despite my dyslexia problem and I think that I managed this challenge.

Teacher, I am thankful for you.

Goodnight
H.B.A
H.B.A

Back to top Go down

Post by iman ghouzi Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:37 pm

I think that what you proposed Hela could be very interesting .. but you know sometimes we are just so tired of everything even speaking so we don't want to squeeze more our neurons hahah
iman ghouzi
iman ghouzi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down