UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

s2 week 2 Australia - thank you Axel!

+29
desaunay amaury
AxelQuantin
Dulinge Emma
Valentine Berron
Tmaulin
Corentin roger
Pierre Faivre
Cloé Meyraud
Marie LEQUEC
Killian Torlois
Julia Ceaux
Onillon Dorian
BARRAUD Jeanne
noemie michenot
GAILLARD Marin
Cloé
Binson Mathilde
GERON Eva
Thomas Figueira
lisa.chivot
Louis
Mathilde Guillaume
Boismorand Victoria
Weiss Romain
Paul Bressy
Virginie GAUDRIAUD
Lucie LEFEVRE
Joep-L
Admin
33 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

s2 week 2 Australia - thank you Axel! Empty s2 week 2 Australia - thank you Axel!

Post by Admin Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:27 am

You chose Australia - don't give me a wikipedia answer. Killian try to write without too much reverso.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

s2 week 2 Australia - thank you Axel! Empty Re: s2 week 2 Australia - thank you Axel!

Post by Joep-L Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:52 am

Everyone are talking about Australia at this moment and everybody are sharing stupide things about it on Facebook and Instagrame but it's complitly idiot, cause if they realy what To help Australia they have To give money for exemple.
Than a lot of "kangourous" are dying and it's a shame because the "saucisson de kangourou" is realy realy tasty
Joep-L
Joep-L

Back to top Go down

s2 week 2 Australia - thank you Axel! Empty Re: s2 week 2 Australia - thank you Axel!

Post by Lucie LEFEVRE Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:53 am

Australia, an interesting subject at the moment ... and even upsetting ...
Even today, after three months when the fires started in Australia, there are again and again .. This morning I saw on TV, that the firefighters had finally succeeded decreased the most important fire of L thanks australia
to the rain that fell. However, the inhabitants can no longer even be happy, because for them a rainy day means a return of a heat wave ... At these times, thousands of thanks would not be enough for the firefighters, who are today heroes ... Many wounded, many dead, dead animals, destroyed houses, an atmosphere always polluted see irrepirable, dark days ... A hell that must live Australian people .. Even the stars think to them, for example, Leonardo Di Caprio, it seems to me has given 2.7 million dollars in donations, it is enormous, but necessary.
Everyone has been thinking about them for several months now. Yesterday, I saw that the city of Royan had mobilized for Australia and to show that they are there for them, they drew on the beach a motif with an immense koala. In Toulouse, people have created pockets for the Koalas ... Sometimes it's a bit too much, see ridiculous, but it shows how this situation affects a lot of people!

Lucie LEFEVRE

Back to top Go down

Post by Virginie GAUDRIAUD Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:55 am

Australia is a big country, many visited it however has big problem right now. As everyone hears about it, Australia’s lack of water is the huge temperatures creating big damage. Huge surface caught fire... This phenomenon worries everyone and many residents have to leave their homes. Animals are a lot of danger, such as koala. many koala are burning, more or less for some but its concerns a lot of animals which is terrible. Fortunately many firefighters are called but the task is not easy. Unfortunately, there is a lot of tragedy in the world. But we are doing the best we can to solve the problems.

Virginie GAUDRIAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Bressy Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:20 pm

I wanted talk about Hunting. Australia is not far from it subject because I think it's a conspiracy and Australians begin a fire to hunt many koala and kangaroos. The other problem it happen it's we really be aware in january but it began in September! It's a shame...

Paul Bressy

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Romain Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:10 pm

Sydney is the most populous city and may be the best known of Australia in front of the capital Canberra.
During a visit to Sydney to be able to admire the famous opera in the shape of a sailboat, or else to admire Harbor Bridge the bridge of Sydney bay finally to be able to take advantage of superb beach, either for sunbathing, cooling off in Sydney bay or still admire the view (what they say the Australian are very beautiful ). But advice is not going to pass right now, a thick toxic fog envelopes Sydney because of the fires.

Weiss Romain

Back to top Go down

Post by Boismorand Victoria Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:07 am

Australia is a actuality subject, I’m really upset about what’s going on, nature takes back these rights but there’s so much flame and damage.All those dead people and all those animals we can’t save is really very sad.There is a lot of image on social media and it really hurts my heart to tell me that we can do nothing but send donations What I still find terrible is that for our country France has raised billions of euros in a few days to save our lady from betting while for the amazon or Australia there are not many donations.
I also know that some stars like Nabilla have given thousands of euros for this cause. We are told that it is possible to make a donation when a photo is postponed after is this really the case I do not know.Finally I can say that I hope that everything will return very quickly to the order is that there will not be too much damage.

Boismorand Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathilde Guillaume Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:18 am

Don’t want to talk about current and negative issues concerning Australia... Knowing that everyone will talk about it.
SO BE POSITIVE and let's talk about the happiest animal in the world ! I would like to reincarnate in quokka, a small marsupial of the kangaroo family. He is curious, sociable, climbs trees, lives at night, is herbivore.. A way of life that everyone dreams ! (no?)
AND HE IS SO SO CUTIE !!!!

s2 week 2 Australia - thank you Axel! Large.quokka-2.jpg.46a51eb6c72cf4fb4f7a7fc134385a6d

Mathilde Guillaume

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:47 am

Today Australia is a country which is in full crisis following the fires which are destroying the forests. But the forest is not the only thing that gets destroyed, there are also the many animals that die. Firefighters have great difficulty in stopping fires, they cannot do it.
On social networks, there are many associations that use the donation to help firefighters and save animals.

Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa.chivot Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:10 am

I think Australia is a very beautiful country and in my youth, like today, travelling to Australia is a dream and one day I will go to Australia.
That is why the current disaster in Australia does not leave me indifferent. I have looked at some articles and the consequences on the unique fauna and flora of the country are worrying. Indeed, it seems that some specific species in the country have completely disappeared.
I hope that mankind will succeed in intervening properly with nature in order to recover some of the vegetation and allow animal life.

lisa.chivot

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Figueira Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:08 pm

I have see that Australia is burning since many days and it's really impressive ! There is a very high temperature and I saw today because it's the Tennis Australia Open, matche of tennis where the ball collector fall in apple because it's 40 degrees and more ! The players can't play with this temperature but they play still. It's strange that in a country in fire, they play tennis, they can cancel the toornament because there is other things more important at the moment.. I hope god will save this country and koalas, kangourous and other animals !

Thomas Figueira

Back to top Go down

Post by GERON Eva Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:08 pm

So what can i say about australia except that is a very beautiful country with a lot of diversities floras and faunas. Oh no i'm sorry i can not anymore tell it because much of australia have burned including animals, houses and maybe some people. This desaster is tragic and horrifiying because in a few minutes people had loose all their life. I can't imagine it. The last summer when i was at my mother's house, we had see a lot of fire truck pass before the house and finally it was because there is a big fire some kilometers. During several days we were worried because the smoke arrived at us house. We got chance because we didn't need to leave our house in contrary to others. There is no people injured or died but 10 couples had to leave their house as a precaution and 150 ha have burned. So it was very small compared to australia but it was terrifing so i can't imagine what australians experience. I give them a lot of hope.

GERON Eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Binson Mathilde Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:28 pm

Australia is one of the countries that I would like to visit one day for its rich biodiversity and its unique species (despite the hot topic I am talking about quickly). I will still have to get used to some bugs like spiders before leaving because I am a bit phobic.
But I would really like to see the fauna with koalas, kangaroos, tasmani devils and for the flora the eucalyptus forests.
However, I know that in view of the disastrous environmental problems facing Australia, I am referring to the fire that is ravaging the whole country and destroying all the areas that support biodiversity. This eliminates a certain number of individuals in each species, most of which are only found in the wild in Australia, which is their natural environment. Then they are only found in captivity in the rest of the world.
I still think it's horrible that people like a certain President T**** say that climate change is just an invention and don't resign themselves to hearing it when they see Australia going up in smoke because of climate change.
I really think we should change our lifestyles more quickly to try to limit or even eliminate climate change. But to do this everyone has to take a small step, which will be a big step not for humanity but for the Planet.

Binson Mathilde

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloé Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:33 pm

Today it's Australia and I'm delighted because I really love this place, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. That's true, the beaches, the animals, the landscapes... it makes us dream and besides, more and more tourists go there on holiday.
One of the negative points over there, is the big insects and the big spiders, which are I think, not very nice!!!!
Apart from that, Australia is really enviable, when I think about it I see myself walking around and then go to zoological reserves and eat exotic fruits ahahha. I would really like to go there but the big problem is that I have a huge fear of flying, to go there, it's not 1 hour of flight that is needed !!!

Cloé

Back to top Go down

Post by GAILLARD Marin Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:36 pm

Australia is a very beautifull country to me. I love the pictures I've seen of it and also they have amazing beach (bitch? Laughing ) and big waves, two things that I looooove. They also have a very different fauna, with kangourous, snake, and big strong spider. My cousin was born in Australia, before coming back in France and today she is working in Australia with the french embassy. I think maybe next year or in 2 years I will go their to see her and discover all this country but in my opinion it's not a trip that you can botched. Because 24h of flight, you may optimize your trip after that. So if I go to this country I would like to be there for, at least, 2 weeks.

GAILLARD Marin

Back to top Go down

Post by noemie michenot Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:19 pm

This week, let’s talk about australia. I think Australia is a very beautiful country wher you can see unique landscape, and the diving there should be incredible. However, it’s probably the most dangerous country due to all mortal animals. Despite all the great things that i could do if I go to Australia, I think I will never go there because I will so scared to found a big tarantula into my shoes when i’ll want to wear it.
I hope it will be fine for Australia which is not really good at this moment...🙏

noemie michenot

Back to top Go down

Post by BARRAUD Jeanne Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:43 pm

I am crazy about Australia and I have such memories about this country in my head. One of the things that I want the most is to come back to Australia. I saw people so kind, landscapes that are indescribable and I had so much joy when I was there. I can't wait to be back there, maybe for life.
However I am a little bit scared of what is happening there with the fires. Actually it scares me about our planet's future. I mean it is something that is really serious but it looks like everyone doesn't really care. It looks like they took this catastroph to pretend they care about the koalas. Unfortunately it is not all about koalas. Everything is dying and we don't control anything anymore.

BARRAUD Jeanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Onillon Dorian Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:49 pm

Long ago, when all the animals and spirits are not in the earth, a large multicolored snake decided to leave the spirit world to visit Earth. When he moved, his gigantic body formed on the continents of many mountains, as well as river. One day, he found himself on a big island and realized that at this place precise, he could communicate with the spirit world.Then he called some animals so that they can populate this place: the Koala, the emu, the kangaroo, the wombat, the ornithorynch... and he also decided to invoke protective spirits for this land which materialized in men and became the first Aborigines.

Onillon Dorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Julia Ceaux Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:28 pm

I don't want to talk about the fires in Australia, firstly because a lot has already been said and especially because personally I do nothing to help Australia even if it affects me a lot (yes I feel guilty a little).
So I would like to talk about scuba diving ! It seems that we can do magnificent diving in Australia, that's mainly why I would like to go there especially as we can observe whale sharks, these are the largest sharks (still alive) of this planet and I dream of seeing it free. They are very beautiful and completely harmless !

Julia Ceaux

Back to top Go down

Post by Killian Torlois Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:38 am

Australia is a country I would visit. It’s too beautiful there, there are beautiful landscapes, full of wild animals, big spiders, kangaroos, it’s too good! There are a lot of students who go to Australia for a year or more, it’s a nice year of detention. They have reason to leave in this place, there are plenty of beautiful surfers with fat asses
Killian Torlois
Killian Torlois

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie LEQUEC Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:39 am

If I had to choose a country to travel to soon, Australia would be my first destination !

First of all because my godfather actually had a big sport business there (but he sold his shares damnit). BUT he has two sons approximately my age, with blond hairs, bright eyes and both surfers that stayed in autralia. Cool

And also because it seems to be a wonderful place, just like a fantastic island with wonderful animals (awfully huge spiders and venimous snakes but don't care lmao).
And mostly because I do loooove koalas, I mean, their legs look so short in opposition with their arms and their ears are so fluffy I just would looove touch their ears.
Anyway everybody knows what a koala looks like.

That leads me to this terrible fire that ravages Australia, 1.25 billion of animals died since it lit up and they are dying of thirst, they die burned, they cannot escape....

The worst part is that you feel like you can’t do anything about it.
Marie LEQUEC
Marie LEQUEC

Birthday : 2000-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloé Meyraud Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:25 pm

Australia is a fascinat country. It's even on my "must-see before you die" list ahah. John, can you imagine? It takes one day on the plane to get there from Paris to Sydney, not counting the stopovers!! That's like 12 English classes with STAPS without break... Horrible... No, I'm kidding, it's still better to teach us.
To come back to Australia, I find the landscapes beautiful, even if all these landscapes are fading away at a crazy speed under the fire. These fires sadden me, so ok it's cold because it's winter but that's no reason for there to be fires everywhere (don't forget the Amazon). I hope these fires will be under control soon for the well being of Australia.

Cloé Meyraud

Back to top Go down

s2 week 2 Australia - thank you Axel! Empty Australia

Post by Pierre Faivre Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:13 am

Australia is a beautiful country and a very good destination for learn English and become bilingual. My neighbor went to Australia and this country really looks crazy !! It's a country that makes you dream, you can do everything there, barbecues on the beach, see all the most extraordinary animals there, go diving and admire the coral reefs (what is left of it .. ). If one day I am going to leave to learn English it's in this country that I will go without hesitation. I just hope that by then, this country will be better and will be as beautiful as before .. Ps: I agree with Joep, stop sharing images on Facebook and Instagram by making believe that it affects you. ..

Pierre Faivre

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin roger Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:51 pm

Australia is a magnificent country with multiple facets, splendid decorations and an extremely diversified fauna and flora. Unfortunately, it recently experienced a drama on a world scale since it was burnt down and lost a lot of land and its charm but also made victims by making families homeless and in unlivable lives and very hard to overcome . In addition, the animals which benefited from a great biodiversity were very severely affected and many were in peril, this tragedy affects everyone since it is one of the saddest and everyone mobilizes in order to save what '' and to be able to rebuild as quickly and as well as possible

Corentin roger

Back to top Go down

Post by Tmaulin Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:01 pm

Australia is the biggest country of Oceania. Its capital is Canberra. It’s the country of kangourous. But at this time it’s not joy in this country, because there are many fires everywhere. In cause of this fires, we find the climate warning caused by the production of greenhouse gases. Because Australia is one of most user of coal which is an industry very very polluting. But, otherwise, Australia is a coutry very touristic for its fauna and flora, landscape and Sydney’s opera for example.

Tmaulin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next