UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

s2 week 2 Australia - thank you Axel!

+29
desaunay amaury
AxelQuantin
Dulinge Emma
Valentine Berron
Tmaulin
Corentin roger
Pierre Faivre
Cloé Meyraud
Marie LEQUEC
Killian Torlois
Julia Ceaux
Onillon Dorian
BARRAUD Jeanne
noemie michenot
GAILLARD Marin
Cloé
Binson Mathilde
GERON Eva
Thomas Figueira
lisa.chivot
Louis
Mathilde Guillaume
Boismorand Victoria
Weiss Romain
Paul Bressy
Virginie GAUDRIAUD
Lucie LEFEVRE
Joep-L
Admin
33 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

s2 week 2 Australia - thank you Axel! - Page 2 Empty Re: s2 week 2 Australia - thank you Axel!

Post by Valentine Berron Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:35 am

Australia is a very pretty country, I would love to go there between my L3 and my M1 in order to discover this country and learn English. I would love to see open australia 1 time in my life. But right now it's not joy in Australia, there is a very large fire in Australia. Many buildings are destroyed, the landscape is completely burned, destroyed, thousands of animals died.

Valentine Berron

Back to top Go down

s2 week 2 Australia - thank you Axel! - Page 2 Empty Re: s2 week 2 Australia - thank you Axel!

Post by Dulinge Emma Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:06 pm

This week we need to talk about a very topical and moving issue. Australia. Australia, a country that is mainly composed of a big desert, with dangerous animals as cute as they are. A lot of musicians, surfers etc... But today we don't speak about this Australia. We are talking about Australia on fire for 3 months now, and it doesn't stop. The citizens are completely helpless in front of this fire phenomenon. They're being displaced, there's been a lot of death and casualties. But there were also many animals affected, kangaroos, koala bears, but now 10,000 wild camels will be slaughtered because of drought and they are approaching the cities. But what is also unfortunate is that there has been a lot of fake news about this.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will stop!

Dulinge Emma

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelQuantin Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:24 pm

I think this topics is very interesting, he was probably chosen by a brilliant brain Wink
Most seriously I think the situation in this country is very worrisome and is not about to stop, which is very bad for this beautiful country with typical animals who died a lot.
I think this situation has to alert all the world about the climate change and the consequences off pollution and the overexploitation of the planet and this resources

AxelQuantin

Back to top Go down

Post by desaunay amaury Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:43 pm

Australia is the smallest continent in the world. he is currently affected by large fires which kills many animals because they are either burned or they no longer have what to feed. everyone around the world reacts by creating a huge multi-million dollar kitty

desaunay amaury

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian FLANNERY Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:45 pm

Sad times for Australia since November... Unfortunatly the continent/ country has been struck with massive fast spreading wildfires ! Over a BILLION wild animals are believed to have lost their lives and many brave firefighters have unfortunatly died during this tragedy... The whole nation was running out of hope, some fires were spreading at speeds neering 50MPH burning everything in their way! But, last week the impossible happened ! The whole continent experienced waves of rainfall giving back hope to the thousands of exhausted firefighters who are working day and night to tackle these blases.
Christian FLANNERY
Christian FLANNERY

Back to top Go down

Post by LAUREEN BASTE Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:19 am

Since few month, Australia is invaded in fire on several forest due to an extreme aridity. A lot of animals are dead in the fire. For humans the risk to have difficulties to breathing is big due to smoke. Many celebrities have donated for Australia, there is an american model who offers for each person donating 10 dollars to an association for Australia, send a photo of her naked, with a confirmation of the donation. She collect 700000 dollars for Australia.

LAUREEN BASTE

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaleuvr Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:06 am

I'd like to do a funny post with an original opinion about Australia, but I think that the subject is pretty dramatic, cute koalas are dying at any moments. But in all this misfortune, human had some cool reactions and has been mature (sometimes) by taking several initiatives :
-In new years eve, australian people made a petition to cancel the fireworks and give the money to the fire departement
-Lots of people goes in the fires to catch endangered wild animals and bring them to medics.
-An association sewed lots of pockets for babys kangaroos.
It's a bit sad that everyone talk majoritily about kangaroos and koalas, but I have to say that these fires allowed me to learn a lot of things about these species.

Smaleuvr

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Goichon Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:32 pm

We've heard a lot about Australia right now. What saddens me the most is to see that it is necessary to wait until the country is in a critical state so that everyone no longer looks at his navel and care about what happens next. Indeed, this is not the first time there has been such a fire. There were some in eastern Victoria in 2003, in December 2006, the Black Saturday fire in 2009, etc. . . I think it is important for mankind itself to question this because global warming concerns us and most fires are created by man's mistakes

Emma Goichon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2