UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australia discussion

+12
Aymericedouard
TISNE Floriane
Gaborit Valentin
Damien Marbeuf
baptistebordron
meehdi.chr
sroesler
Matteo bello
Admin
Hugo Pasquier
Florian BOUILLAUD
LucasWDM
16 posters

Go down

Australia discussion  Empty Australia discussion

Post by LucasWDM Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:50 pm

As you know, this week the topic is about Australia. Greta Thunberg giving hugs to kangarous and koalas. What's sad ; they gave 922 million$ for fucking stones of Notre Dame de Paris, we don't give a shit about "saving" stones guys, there were no humans inside while it burned !!! BUT only 33 million$ donated in order to save THE WHOLE AUSTRALIA BURNING ACTUALLY. WAKE UP humanity, do we really rather save STONES than LIVES in 2020 ?!!  Exclamation  Question  Question  Question  Question  Question  Question  Question  Question  Question  Question  Question  Question

let's talk about it guys.

LucasWDM

Back to top Go down

Australia discussion  Empty Re: Australia discussion

Post by Florian BOUILLAUD Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:50 pm

Australia is currently undergoing one of the most critical periods in its history, as you know there are today 27 dead in monstrous fires ravaging the country. My opinion on this subject is as follows, I think that it concerns everyone and that everyone must act on its scale, for example Matthew Rayan the goalkeeper of Brighton it is committed to make one of which for the events which take place in Australia every time a Premier League goalkeeper stops this weekend. Finally he made a check for $ 17,000. Respect.

Florian BOUILLAUD

Back to top Go down

Australia discussion  Empty Australia's damages

Post by Hugo Pasquier Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:54 pm

Lately, Austalia suffered lot of fire like everyone are aware. But these millions of hectares burned carry consequences like the death of hundreds animals varieties, it's an ecological disaster because there is lot of endemic species in Australia like many species of bats. Moreover, I read that these fires caused a speeding up of the melt of glaciers.
Actually, even though this disaster come to an end, any consequences will have an effect in long period of time and Australia need lot of help to recover his stability and his affluence of yesteryear. Without want to be pessimist, there is only left to hope that these fires don't repeat the next years.

Hugo Pasquier

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:09 pm

LucasWDM wrote:As you know, this week the topic is about Australia. Greta Thunberg giving hugs to kangarous and koalas. What's sad ; they gave 922 million$ for fucking stones of Notre Dame de Paris, we don't give a shit about "saving" stones guys, there were no humans inside while it burned !!! BUT only 33 million$ donated in order to save THE WHOLE AUSTRALIA BURNING ACTUALLY. WAKE UP humanity, do we really rather save STONES than LIVES in 2020 ?!!  Exclamation  Question  Question  Question  Question  Question  Question  Question  Question  Question  Question  Question  Question

let's talk about it guys.

It's a good point you make but I'd like to say that Australia is a very rich country full of rich people. How much have we donated to por African countries where kids die every minute?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Matteo bello Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:47 pm

Australia is a country who the nature take on top, all people are complaining who the nature is stronger to the Men, but actually is normal. It’s us who have settled the planet even thought we don’t have the choose but it’s us who have destroy the planet with ours buildings of cours he do’t like this and so she rebels is natural. Is’t us who have make a cheat to want build everywhere ! Let nature do what she wants! It's up to us to adapt, not her to do it.

Matteo bello

Back to top Go down

Post by sroesler Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:05 pm

I was thinking about an interesting subject about australia and I didn't want to write something linked with fire, although I commiserate with the situation. So I will talk about footy. It's a natonial sport very famous and unique. Indeed this is a blending of lots of sports. Moreover this sport is known to be the most violent; there are no proctection and almost all hits are allowed. This game is very dynamique because players score often, also there are less time out than in the other sport. To put it in a nutshell i think this sport is very interesting and i hope that will see soon in europe on tv.

sroesler

Back to top Go down

Post by meehdi.chr Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:58 pm

I am frankly lazy to talk to you about all that is happening in Australia as everyone is going to do it personally I am a Staps student I prefer to tell you about the open of Australia which has already started since a few days, notably we could see that novak djokovic finds himself quite alone compared to the top seeds present at this tournament

meehdi.chr

Back to top Go down

Post by baptistebordron Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:24 pm

Australia is being ravaged by the worst wildfires seen in decades, with large swaths of the country devastated since the fire season began in late July. Some animals, like koalas and kangaroos, are primarily killed directly by the fires by being incinerated in flames or choking on smoke. The severity of the widespread fires is a symptom of global warming, and the blazes may even contribute to it, at least in the short term. Moreover smoke is a hazard in itself. It’s an irritating pollutant that exacerbates respiratory illnesses and heart problems for people.

baptistebordron

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien Marbeuf Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:06 pm

Australia is a beautiful country, where I want to go one day if I can. But in this moment Australia is destroyed by fire and many people and animals are in danger. Since September, wilfires ravage the country, like the others years at this season, but this year they are particulary violent and destructive. We count 29 deaths, many wounded, and in the animal population, koalas and kangoos are in danger of death. Many
people give money or donations to do something for Australia, but that's not enough

Damien Marbeuf

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaborit Valentin Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:53 pm

I don't want to talk about koala, fire, Greta Thunberg or Notre dame. I want to talk about a great CrossFit athlete. In Australia it have 1 big crossfit woman Tia Clair Toomey and 1 big crossfit man James Newbery. Tia win 3 times the crossfit games so she is considered like the most fittest woman on earth. Not long ago she go to a qualifying competition fo crossfit games this competition is Mayhem Classic. She wons all the events just one where she finish second. For James 2019 was a big year for him he got a top 10 in crossfit games, he train with a big Canadian Patrick Wellner.
That's all for me and not talk about fire.

Gaborit Valentin

Back to top Go down

Australia discussion  Empty Autralian fire

Post by TISNE Floriane Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:24 am

Australia is living a nightmare right now because itis ravaged by flames. Thousands of animalsspecies are dying and evendisappearing forever. Videos are posted on social networks. We see people saving koalas from the flames. I love anomals a lot, it is my passion and what Australia is experiencing makes me very very sick to my heart. Besides, it's a country that I haven't visited yet and I would like it to still exist when I go to see it.

TISNE Floriane

Back to top Go down

Post by Aymericedouard Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:10 am

Australia is being ravaged by the worst wildfires seen in decades, with large swaths of the country devastated since the fire season began in late July.

At least 28 people have died nationwide, State and federal authorities are struggling to contain the massive blazes, even with firefighting assistance from other countries, including the United States.
All this has been exacerbated by persistent heat and drought, and many point to climate change as a factor making natural disasters go from bad to worse.There have been fires in every Australian state, but New South Wales has been hardest hit.
Blazes have torn through bushland, wooded areas, and national parks like the Blue Mountains. Some of Australia's largest cities have also been affected, including Melbourne and Sydney -- where fires have damaged homes in the outer suburbs and thick plumes of smoke have blanketed the urban center.

Aymericedouard

Back to top Go down

Australia discussion  Empty fire in Australia

Post by Simon.f Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:25 am

Heavy rainfall this Friday, January 17, for the second consecutive day, on fires in eastern Australia, offering a respite to firefighters exhausted by months of fierce fighting against these fires, dozens of which remain out of control.
The rain this week provided a serious boost to the fire soldiers who have been engaged since September on the front lines of these unprecedented fires, in their magnitude and duration. They have already killed 28 people and destroyed thousands of homes.
Aggravated by global warming, this seasonal crisis of forest fires has been fed by particularly hot and dry weather in recent months on the immense island-continent.

Simon.f

Back to top Go down

Australia discussion  Empty austaria

Post by jeanneau killian Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:28 am

Australia is the country with the most biodiversity in the world with the most animal species
and given the drama that is happening right now this is a terrible tragedy for this country with more than 500 million animals dead during the icendies of 2019-2020
my cousin went there 1 year ago and australia and really a very beautiful country where everyone or almost dreams of going

jeanneau killian

Back to top Go down

Post by Trawalé Nathan Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:55 am

Australia is a country in the southern hemisphere, representing almost the entire continent called Oceania. The population of Australia is about 25.2 million (not counting kangaroos;). Its capital is Canberra, but the most touristic cities are Sydney, Melbourne. Australia is a country where there are many world-renowned surfers Mark Richards, Tom Caroll, Mark Occhilupo. Australia also has a good rugby team. Australia is a country with a magnificent fauna and flora except that not long ago a fire ravaged a party of the country and destroyed everything in its path. Despite this Australia remains a beautiful country with the possibility to go on safari and discover animals that we are not used to seeing in their natural space.

Trawalé Nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Grondin Thomas Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:56 am

I Don't know many things about australia. I saw some photos and I think it is a beautiful country. Maybe I would like to go here to visit it. A thing that I know in australia is the opera of Sydney because I work on it for the test "histoire des arts" at college. I'm interesting by architecture for a long time and that's why I chose this building to presented it. I love his form, it look like a seashell and it is very original for a building.

Grondin Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down