UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choose a theme seen in class!!!!

+13
theo Binchet
Pardoux Emma
Anthony Lopez
octave blosse
Bedon hugo
Vincent CHOLLET
Coline Thouvenin
Julien Ruiz
Damien Bonnoron
Alex Monrouzeau
Landry NAULEAU
Emeline CROUZEAUD
Lucie Proux
17 posters

Go down

Choose a theme seen in class!!!! Empty Choose a theme seen in class!!!!

Post by Lucie Proux Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:30 am

Netflix, Mars or Superbowl

Lucie Proux

Back to top Go down

Choose a theme seen in class!!!! Empty Re: Choose a theme seen in class!!!!

Post by Lucie Proux Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:43 am

Netflix have create in 1997 by Reed Hasting and Marc Randolph. The main activity it's the proposal of a lot of film, different categories, type, language... Films and series vary by country, as does the price.
Netflix is ​​growing unevenly, in fact in the United States it offers more than 5,700 films and series while in Morocco less than 160
Netflix is ​​a great competition for cinemas, DVDs.
This company has big turnover, in fact in 2008 it made 1 billion dollars, and in 2017 it reached 12 billion.
Long live Netflix!

Lucie Proux

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeline CROUZEAUD Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:56 am

This week, there are equality to choose a subject, so I will talk about the planet Mars. The universe have many galaxies with a lot of differents planets. In our galaxy, they have for example the planete "Terre", "Mars", "Jupiter" etc.. If recognized to a planet there are many criterias, recently "Pluton" is not recognized to a planet because not have this criterias. So, there are a lot of differents subject to talk about universe because there are many scientifics discoveries. Today, the our planet is in dangers so the scientists think to live on new planete. The most adapt it's probably Mars. Buisness to follow...

Emeline CROUZEAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Landry NAULEAU Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:24 am

Our universe is a part of a galaxy located in the immensity of space. Many planets have been discovered in our glaxy like the planet Mars. In event of the end of the world, scientists have studied the possibility of going to live on Mars because it's the planet which comes closest to the living conditions necessary in order to live there. To return to the immensity of space, it's enough to imagine the size of the galaxy knowing that our planet is one of the smallest in order to realize that we are only strands of dust in this vast universe.

Landry NAULEAU

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Monrouzeau Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:34 am

This week, I will talk about Superbowl, because last sunday we can saw the 54e edition. This match oppose they San Fransisco 49ers versus Kansas City Chiefs. This match embody the final about the coast East versus coast Ouest of American Football championship. We can saw a very exceptionel show during the half time with Shakira and Jenifer Lopez. There are 120M viewer in USA and more again around the world, and the next day there are third of the population that see the mattch don't come in their work.

Alex Monrouzeau

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien Bonnoron Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:55 pm

The exploration of Curiosity is the course of the mission on Mars of the rover «Curiosity» of Mars Science Laboratory which was developed by NASA.

This aircraft successfully landed in the crater of the planet named « the crater Gale » on 6 August 2012.
Its launch and manufacture required a cost of 2,5 Billion Dollars.
This vehicle is a very advanced research tool that has 75 kg of scientific equipment, but it is also adapted to the environment in which it travels.
Its main objective is to determine whether the Martian environment has in the past allowed the appearance of life and allows scientists to analyse the mineralogical composition remotely, but also to study the geology of the explored area and to collect data on meteorology and radiation that reach the planet’s ground, it also takes photos of the environment. It is essential for scientists and allows us to learn more about this red planet every day.

The initial periode of the mission is one Martian year, or approximately 669 soils (Martian solar days) or 687 terrestrial (solar) days.
Curiosity covered 21.68 km on 8 January 2020, three kilometres a year, it is in good condition, despite superficially damaged wheels on rough terrain.

Damien Bonnoron

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien Ruiz Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:54 pm

Well, there are three great topics here. This week I'm gonna talk about the 54th SuperBowl.
This year, the SuperBowl pitted the San Francisco 49ers against the Kansas City Chiefs. I have been waiting for this championship since February 2019, American football is my favorite sport, and every year I like watching NFL games.
I am sorry for the Miami Dolphins this year, they didn’t play superbowl in their city, but my team the Atlanta Falcons didn’t play it also last year..
Anyway this year was the best SuperBowl I have ever seen, indeed, the niners had the best defensive squad in the league and the chiefs had the best offense. I saw great tactics and the match was close from start to end. Oh my god, I was forgetting to talk about the show ! What a great work did by Shakiraaaa, and what a beautifull woman.

Julien Ruiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Coline Thouvenin Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:05 pm

This week, I chose to speak about the planet Mars and ET even if it does not come from this planet at all. ET is an alien who was forgotten by his family on Earth. The aim of the movie is to see how he will manage with the help of a family to return home among his family.
ET is an alien that can be more commonly called a marsien. Martians, also known as "little green men," are vaguely humanoid and repulsive beings, thin, with large heads and globular eyes, usually with bad intentions towards the human species.

Coline Thouvenin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent CHOLLET Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:18 pm

Among the 3 proposed themes I decided to choose the super bowl because it is a sport which is not too well known or practiced in France because it is a sport originating in America. The super bowl is an American football championship final. It pits the winners of two major league conferences, the American Football Conference (AFC) and the National Football Conference (NFC). The Super Bowl is the most watched sporting event on television in the United States, and one of the most watched sporting events in the world. The television channels took advantage of the meeting to sell advertising spots at record prices. This year it was the Kansas City Chiefs who repotted the competition. American football is a collective sport between two teams of eleven players who alternate between defense and attack. The object of the game is to score points by bringing the ball into the opponent's end zone.

Vincent CHOLLET

Back to top Go down

Post by Bedon hugo Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:31 pm

That’s good this week we can choose our subject. Personally i took the superbowl because i haven’t an netflix account and i haven’t been on mars yet. The superbowl is a sport very widespread and convenient in America. I think it's the equivalent of football in France. I like sports with a lot of media enthusiasm because it allows spectators to get closer and have a good time. For example me i watch it with friends. So even if i didn't understand the rules but it was beautiful to see. mainly the shakira show. The funniest thing was to see alex who was really fascinated by this part of the broadcast (we wonder why)

Bedon hugo

Back to top Go down

Post by octave blosse Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:57 pm

netflix is ​​cool to flirt and be able to make love with his girlfriend in front of nice series

octave blosse

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Lopez Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:26 pm

This week I decided to talk about netflix, it's a platform that brings together lots of series and films of different kinds, it's perfect for students who want to miss their year. For my part I manage to work and watch my series. The advantage of netflix is ​​that when a person pays the subscription he can pass the identifiers to several people, suddenly to avoid paying the subscription I get the codes from my ex and since I have kept them, this I have been using them for several months and no one has told me anything. With netflix we can also spend evenings with friends watching netflix but that does not compete with the evening of the superbowl, I watched it with friends and even if I do not know the rules I enjoyed the show, especially the moment from the show of Jennifer Lopez and Shakira, and I appreciated the head of alex even more when he watched shakira dance.

Anthony Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Pardoux Emma Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:39 pm

It's a good idea to let us the choice of the subject, we can talk about a subject who want. In my opinion that more interesting to read for you. So today I want to talk about the planet Mars. Some researcher thing that we can live on this planet if their are oxygen, it can be a new planet to receive our population. It can be a solution to survive because of the global warning and the actions of population we don't know waht is our futur.
However for the moment we don't know if they would be able to live there. Scientists do or find liquid water, but they still have to know if humans could survive the weather. The main problem that many people do not think about is the proliferation of bacteria. Man being a constant carrier we do not know how it could react on this planet.

Pardoux Emma

Back to top Go down

Post by theo Binchet Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:49 pm

So, to change I know that the subjects do not please you too much so I will talk about the event that happened at halftime of the Superbowl, it will surely give you more desire Very Happy !! So we saw two very beautiful women see during half-time, I even think that some watched it (Mister ...) Laughing Laughing . On the other hand, American football is really a great sport but the American mode of operation made it very long to watch. But I advise you to watch at least one American football match in your life!

theo Binchet

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis ROGER Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:17 am

This week, I chose to speak about the Super Bowl. The Super Bowl is the final of the championship organized by the National Football League, American football league. The Super Bowl pits the winners of the two league conferences. The Super Bowl is the most watched sporting event on television in the United States, and one of the most watched sporting events in the world. The television channels took advantage of the meeting to sell advertising spots at record prices. This year the match between the chiefs of kansas city and the 49ers of san francisco. And it was the chiefs of kansas city who won 31-20. Personally I did not follow this final because I do not like american football.

Louis ROGER

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélien blum Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:31 pm

fuck you all the super bowl fan boy , this sport is cheat the game stop every seconds , that's an american trash sport

Aurélien blum

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur.Crovisier Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:59 pm

Formerly flying over our neighboring planet was a feat, today ultra sophisticated rovers trudge on its surface. So, because the conquest of Mars is a universal dream, others that space agencies are looking into the matter. Elon Musk and his inhabited mission to the red planet planned for 2030 are in particular much talked about. Tesla and SpaceX CEO plans to launch its first manned flight to Mars in 2024. In the mind of the multi-millionaire, a giant launcher (Big Fucking Rocket) and a manned spacecraft, both reusable, would make it possible to place on Mars not six astronauts, but one hundred! Ultimately, it is the colonization of the red planet that is targeted.

Arthur.Crovisier

Back to top Go down

Post by VERRON Hugo Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:03 pm

Its the team of Kansas city who win the game of the superbowl, but only Julien Ruiz was awaked because he like a sport.
I don't like american football because I don't understand the rules and the plays has been stop all 30 seconds so its bad.
You just enter in your opponents and you never touch the ball if you are not quaterback or the runner

VERRON Hugo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down