UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the sport we hate the most

+14
florian
Simon Martinet
Jordan Rak
jartins
Grondin Tom
Jules.A
Thibault
Leane.angot
Ilona Brugiere
Emma Gauduchon
NOUZILLE Jeanne
sasha geffré
BABEAU Clémence
julie bersoult
18 posters

Go down

the sport we hate the most Empty the sport I hate

Post by julie bersoult Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:31 pm

The sport I hate the most is classical dance. I find this sport too quiet and aimless. for me I have to get out of the way and do a sport or you have to get into people. Plus, the outfit for me is too "princess" and too magnier. So I find this sport interesting.

julie bersoult

Back to top Go down

the sport we hate the most Empty the sport we hate the most

Post by BABEAU Clémence Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:35 pm

the sport I hate the most is basketball. For me it is a sport too violent and too abrupt. I find that the field is too small while the players are all 2m high the field is quickly filled and I do not like that. Basketball is a sport too fast, it goes too fast to be able to follow the actions. In short, I don't like playing basketball or watching it.

BABEAU Clémence

Back to top Go down

the sport we hate the most Empty Re: the sport we hate the most

Post by sasha geffré Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:37 pm

the sport I "hate" the most is dance, more precisely classical dance because I find it too strict, stuck up. you have to be graceful and serious. I don't like horse riding either because for me it's the horse that works and not the rider.

sasha geffré

Back to top Go down

Post by NOUZILLE Jeanne Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:57 am

Tennis is one of the sports I hate the most. I love to practice it because it is physical and we need to concentrate but I really don't like the mentality. Tennismen always want to be first and have bad temper.
The sport I hate the most is running. People are mostly kind but when I am running, I'm bored. It' a good way to discover a new country or a new place but when we stay in our small village this is boring.
And if we can call this sport, I hate e-sports because every one is self-contained or is yelling in their headphones.

NOUZILLE Jeanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Gauduchon Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:59 am

The sport I hate most is golf. It's a sport that doesn't interest me and that I find on the verge of uselessness. Kicking a ball with a poor piece of wood is beyond me. It's a sport that I find hard to call a sport. It can be something that's almost relaxing, but that's all. Each to his own!

Emma Gauduchon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilona Brugiere Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:37 pm

The sport I hate the most, I think it's judo. I don't like contact sports (like rugby, boxing ...), it's too violent. I have always preferred individual sports such as dance, gymnastics and swimming. These are 3 sports which I have already practiced and which I still practice. We have done Judo in the first semester, and I didn't like it. I don't like feeling like I'm fighting.

Ilona Brugiere

Back to top Go down

the sport we hate the most Empty the sport we hate the most

Post by Leane.angot Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:42 pm

There is not really a sport that I hate, even if I prefer racket sports to other sports but if I had to choose one it would be horse riding, all simply because I don't like the fact of not controlling all of my actions.
On the other hand I find this sport impressive and pretty to watch.

Leane.angot

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibault Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:31 am

the sport I hate the most is gym.
To be good in gym you need to be really flexible. In fact, I have the worst flexibility that the world has ever known. I'm even not able to touch my toes with my fingers.
Additionally, I am really scared about flips. I don't know why but I can't do it. It looks like my legs are blocked into reinforced concrete.
Moreover, you need an outstanding balance to practice this sport. And unfortunately I have a balance equivalent to that of a truck on a wire.
sorry but for me this sport is not for me and I do not want to get there it does not interest me, I am happy when I practice other sports.

Thibault

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules.A Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:15 pm

Sport i hate the most is by far, swimming, i like swimming for fun or pleasure but not at all for competition or for making a time, when you must get the good position, making good breath and that's horrible, why did they don't allow us to swim by the way we want

Jules.A

Back to top Go down

the sport we hate the most Empty Sport I hate the most

Post by Grondin Tom Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:16 pm

The sport I hate the most is football. For me this sport is boring in compétition or at tv because you have maybe around of 3 or 4 goal by match in 90 minutes so.. It's pretty boring.
The fair play in this sport is not really great, footballer are knows for simulate some actions to Get a chance to score.
Football can be fun with friends but not at watch so that's why for me the football is the sport I hate the most.

Grondin Tom

Back to top Go down

Post by jartins Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:50 pm

There's not really a sport that I hate very much, because I like to try all the sports and I learn to enjoy them. Out in sports I try there are some that I like less than others. Especially swimming. I don't like getting sport because I'm not good. To get sport you have to be tall having big hands, big feet and big legs. I'm small, I have very small hands and I don't understand how to breathe. Moreover, we are not made to live in water. Water is for fish. I equate water with hell.

jartins

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Rak Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:54 pm

The sport that I hate the most is swimming, on the one hand because for me being in the water is synonymous with relaxation and not effort.
I find the concept of going back and forth in the water boring and without.
Then I just don't like swimming, I'm very quickly breathless. In addition it does not correspond to the criteria that I appreciate in sport, such as commitment, contacts or even team spirit.
I still admire people practicing this sport because it requires a very good physical condition.

Jordan Rak

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Martinet Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:22 pm

The sport I hate the most is dancing. I am not homogeneous in my movements, it is not fluid and it is a sport that is too passive to my liking I need more actions simply.

Simon Martinet

Back to top Go down

Post by florian Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:35 pm

The sport i hate the most is running because running dont give me a realy motivation and i dont find a utility to this useless sport. running with no goal is a black magic for me

florian

Back to top Go down

Post by esauton Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:02 pm

The sport I hate the most is ping-pong because I find this sport not dynamic and boring. You have to be focused on the ball all the time, it hurts my head. Crying or Very sad

esauton

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien Chaubénit Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:05 pm

The sport I hate the most is rock climbing. I do not feel comfortable when I am not in contact with the ground. Besides, I still haven't understood the interest of this sport and how you can have fun

Julien Chaubénit

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydie Maroteix Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:59 pm

In fact, I proposed this topic, which I thought was nice but paradoxically I don't have a sport that I hate the most. It was not always the case. only, since I came back to STAPS, an opening of mind has been made I guess. the other day I found myself watching a Teddy Riner fight, while I do not practice judo and I know nothing about it before arriving in STAPS, I would have simply zapped on another channel, but no I looked at the integrality of the fight. Thinking back, I guess most people don't like certain sports because it doesn't mean anything to them, in that sense I mean there is no reference or comparison which makes it boring, not interesting, which is quickly assimilated to rejection. For other people this rejection will be created by practicing the discipline, because they don't see the point or because they don't invest enough to progress. Sometimes this non investment can be due to fear, contact, others, judgment or failure. I believe that going outside of on's comfort zone does not hurt anyone and that on the contrary, it will help to better understand others.

Lydie Maroteix

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Rebierre Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:27 pm

There isn't a sport that I really hate, I just don't really like some, like water polo that I think is ridiculous, because of violence. Everybody knows they are almost fighting under water but no one is doing something to stop it. I'd rather swim than play water polo in a pool.
Besides, when people say theu do't like a sport they often never practiced it before, so it's just a feeling about what they see about this discipline, which is not very objective.

Evan Rebierre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down