UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S2 W7 Covid 19

+18
Louis-Patxi MOREAU
romain mercher-gaëtan
KylianMalavergne
Léna Le Bondé
Legrand Gwendal
LuceGaetan
Romain Robert
Romain BERTRAND
Lola ESPOSITO-FARESE
Jardin victoire
Laurine Avinio
Clément Blanchet
camille crochet
Ulysse TRAN
LEQUET Manon
Estelle Arrivé
Rgnicolas
Admin
22 posters

Go down

S2 W7 Covid 19 Empty S2 W7 Covid 19

Post by Admin Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:08 am

There is only one Subject on everyone's mind this week.

What do you think the implications of Covid-19 are for the future. How will things change in the near and farther future?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

S2 W7 Covid 19 Empty Re: S2 W7 Covid 19

Post by Rgnicolas Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:54 am

To be honnest I don't think it will change anything. The economic world will get up and even though it is suffering from this crisis, it will get back on its feet and work again. People will change their behaviour for a week and then go back to being dirrespectful human beings. They will stop giving the medical staff the recognition they deserve and will kep thinking "me, me, me". We cana already see that french people have a level of solidaruty and self-denial which is asymptote of 0.
We have a health problem every "20" of each century anyway, so let's just get prepared for 2120.

Rgnicolas

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle Arrivé Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:03 pm

Looking ahead to the distant future, I think that both the French and global economies will be strongly impacted, negatively of course. However, the world and France have experienced economic crises in the past and have managed to recover. This is just another crisis among others.
In the near future if people do not follow the government's instructions the situation will not get better or will last longer. For the rest, we cannot predict and anticipate what will become of the virus, whether it will continue to spread for a long time or not, or how long it will take to find a cure.
The only good thing about the virus and the containment is that air and water pollution will decrease.

Estelle Arrivé

Back to top Go down

Post by LEQUET Manon Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:12 pm

I think people are going to be happier with the simple things in life. Unfortunately social networks and electronics will be even more present. Going out with friends or family will be more precious moments and therefore we will enjoy life more in my opinion. But above all take advantage of the long bike rides in the sun!

LEQUET Manon

Birthday : 2001-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysse TRAN Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:20 pm

Due to the containment, Covid-19 will strike our psychological state.
Indeed, it has been only 1 week I stay at home and I'm begining to see monkeys dancing on my bed and to hear teletubbies singing "Happy Birthday" while it's not my birthday yet...I'm going crazy What a Face
More seriously Covid-19 will kill a lot of people, like it has already done disappear most of the pollution around the world.
Human being is supposed to take conclusion about this pandemia and make the good choices.
The nature is takening back its rights a bit more every day, it's not to destroy it again.
States of the world have to be able to rebuild its economy changing its consumption way, less polluting than before.

Ulysse TRAN

Back to top Go down

Post by camille crochet Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:51 pm

In my opinion, this Covid-19 epidemic will impact France and even the whole world. In the future, things are bound to change, and this will have a negative impact, first on health, then on the economy and perhaps even on politics...
But for the moment, the French should realize, and everyone should respect the government's instructions, that this could allow us to get out of this confinement sooner, but above all to reduce the impacts it will cause.

camille crochet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clément Blanchet Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:36 pm

Covid-19 protection measures implemented in France and in most country aren’t easy to follow. Many people are rather disrespectful, as Parisians going shutting themselves away, selfishly, in Ile de Ré. In fact La Rochelle hospital won’t be able to welcome as much diseased people while Paris hospitals could a little better. Therefore those measures are quite necessary in a healthcare point of view, nevertheless it will only be a way to delay the worse, there won’t be less people infected. But we shouldn’t forgot how that will save plenty lives, and above all take a few weight off medical staff’ shoulder (who deserve a real recognition, we must highlight it). It will at least avoid ethical choices as if there is only means to save one of two diseased people.
On the other hand, shut all the population away will skyrocket a World economic crises surely worse than we never faced in the near future. Will the actual World get up in a farther future ?
Nonetheless I’m absolutely convinced that measures against covid are necessary : stay at home !

Clément Blanchet

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurine Avinio Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:13 pm

Hello,
the "coronavirus" is something horrible happening right now. It is a deadly virus that kills many Italians but not only that they, we French too, it prevents us from going out under government orders. but there are some positive things that we can observe. This virus allowed us to realize that only the essentials were important for life and that we did not need everything else, for example, I am not saying that it is a good thing but the closure of the schools has a positive effect on the environment, there is much less food waste, the waste is no longer thrown in the street, since nobody is outside. The Virus therefore has a positive aspect on our future.
#stay home Exclamation

Laurine Avinio

Back to top Go down

Post by Jardin victoire Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:23 pm

I think this virus is Earth’s revenge on human behavior. A kind of revenge that the earth inflicts on us because we mistreat it every day with our pollution or weather disorder. This virus is horrible and terribly deadly. The number of deaths today frightens me; I think confinement is a good thing even though psychologically speaking it is difficult. This virus ruined one of the best parts of my year: I was getting my license, I had to work in May and we had 4 weeks left before the holidays… This virus is a big shit in our humanity but can be a good thing for our planet when I see that the air of this one is already improving by 21%

Jardin victoire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lola ESPOSITO-FARESE Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:08 pm

Coronavirus is teachnig us one thing : we need to be together, to make an unit. Ironic in a society where everyone is selfish, don't you think?
I hope, because there is always hope, people wake up after that. I hope we'll learn from it.
Everything is on standby because of our negligence, because we think we are stronger. We were ready to fight the enemy from the outside, we thought it was the one that we had to eradicate but we never thought that the threat could come from the inside, from ourselves. We always considered it will come from outside but this shows us we're wrong. We didn't give the weapons to the right people and today we are all paying for it.
I hope that people will no longer be as careless as they actually are with their own lives.

Stay safe.

Lola ESPOSITO-FARESE

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain BERTRAND Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:49 am

France is not the center of the world and French man is not an endangered species so let's talk about the whole world. At the time of writing, 360,697 people are affected by this virus and 15,308 have died. These figures are colossal. Many countries are stopped, all world events are postponed, doctors can't take it anymore and supplies of materials are running out. Looks like the end of the world. But don't worry ! There are also positive aspects. First, the mentality of the population will change in the right direction, towards solidarity and mutual aid. Then, the planet can finally breathe ! Air quality is much better right now as you can see in China. The water of the Venice canals has become transparent again ! So let's stay at home and pray that the Tour de France will take place !

Romain BERTRAND

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain Robert Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:01 pm

I think there are some really positive things about Covid-19.
First it’s containment, for those who don’t work they’ll have time to do all the things they couldn’t do. These people will be able to take care of themselves and think about them.
Then the Covid-19 showed that there is some hope in the solidarity of man. There are a lot of gestures in favour of solidarity and it is very nice to see, it warms the heart.
There is still hope in humanity!
The Covid-19 allowed us to get closer.
It was Romain Robert

Romain Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:03 pm

We are going to have some very nice gardens too.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by LuceGaetan Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:41 pm

I think the measures taken by the government are fair but belated in view of what has happened in other countries.
As for the virus itself, I think it will be forgotten for all in a few weeks like a big flu. But that in the longer term it will once again cause damage in the world but where we will have found a vaccine to fight it.
Then as far as confinement is concerned, I can indeed understand that people in big cities and living in an apartment smaller than our student apartments is hard to stay confined. But as far as the countryside and people with a garden are concerned, I find it unforgivable that people can complain... And go beyond the measures taken by our government.

LuceGaetan

Back to top Go down

Post by Legrand Gwendal Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:37 am

What could be the consequence of the Covid-19 for us?
I think that there will be some good things after it.
First a lot of family could refind them, anc create link between them (link that they have maybe lost because of work).
The nature take a litlle bit of her own territory, and I hope human's people could see this and respect this...
So of course the covid-19 is a bad things for human's, cause it kills a lot but he bring some good things to....

Legrand Gwendal

Back to top Go down

Post by Léna Le Bondé Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:28 pm

Honestly I think things will change, but in a long time. Because people do not respect the government's demands, they take this disease lightly when it is very serious. I think we will be here for a long time, and even when the orders are lifted, the virus will continue to circulate, but not in a serious way. I think the Covid-19 virus will come back every year, like the flu virus, but little by little it will become less violent. I hope that people will soon become aware of what is happening in France. I hope that a vaccine will soon be found to free everyone. I hope that this virus will not increase the number of days in a day... it's a very difficult situation for everyone, and I think that the virus will complicate the future...

Léna Le Bondé

Back to top Go down

Post by KylianMalavergne Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:53 pm

Personally, I have no particular opinion on the question but I think that it could have a very strong impact on the world economy on the one hand, but also on the organization of education in each country and mainly in France. Already there, at university, I can't keep up with what's going on, we have e-mails in all directions that mean everything and nothing, we even have more courses but we have to hand in homework on courses we didn't get... it's a real pain and yet we are only a small part of all the problems that the world is facing with covid19. So in any case, all I can say is that it will take a lot of courage and patience on the part of the government to make the whole population understand that what is happening is very serious and that it is imperative that we respect the instructions they give us.

KylianMalavergne

Back to top Go down

Post by romain mercher-gaëtan Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:16 am

Well, I’m a little late on this subject, so at this hour we’re in full lock down! Excuse me for the words that are coming, but this fucking virus is breaking my balls. Because of this my handball championship has been cancelled, moreover we are obliged to stay at home but good in view of the situation in the hospitals situation, I’m staying home because it’s by staying at home that we can beat this virus. And as our dear Macron said "We are at war"

romain mercher-gaëtan

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis-Patxi MOREAU Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:43 am

I think consequences of covid-19 are going to be very important in all domain both economically that also sustainable development.
Firstly the covid-19 will have a psychological impact on the mind of each person. In fact everyone will be afraid to go shopping or go to public places and it will affect the economy.
Then i think that rules will be changes to the future for example in public places.
About the rules put in place by the government I don't have too many opinions, just stay at home to prevent the virus from spreading.

Louis-Patxi MOREAU

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedric Edet Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:16 pm

The sad news that is happening in the world right now is hard, when we learn that some of our loved ones are infected with this virus, it is very difficult. But thanks to the virus I just understood a few words. Freedom, by imprisoning us, we realize that it is a chance to be able to move. Equality, we no longer hear about skin colors, religions, Humanity is our equality. Brotherhood, we had respect for strangers, the white coats, the delivery men, the heavyweights, the cashiers, the blues and others. Who are happily among us, for us. All of this is a source of hope for the future. Sometimes it takes hard knocks to understand things better...
There was a before, there will be an after.

Cedric Edet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugo Delage Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:26 pm

I will treat the issue from a different angle, which I would like to change. My mother, a nurse, has been telling me for years that the hospital is in great danger as well as the entire emergency chain. And I have also realized this since I became a firefighter. For too many years the state has been cutting budgets while the population has never had such a high demand for care. It also bars the way to all those who wish to become a caregiver, by imposing quotas so drastic that even very good students are forced to change lanes, when they would have made very good doctors for example ... I therefore hope that the state and the population will realize the urgency that is necessary to keep the health system afloat. To applaud in the evening is good, but real acts are seen little and yet they would be necessary.

Ugo Delage

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Alter Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:14 pm

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a new virus that has never before been identified in humans.
This virus causes respiratory illness (flu-like) with symptoms like cough, fever and, in the most severe cases, pneumonia.
This disease comes from China and is growing rapidly around the world. This pendemia then forces us to be confined for more than a month which is truly exceptional. In addition, this virus kills a lot because there is no cure yet. Beyond this distressing aspect, the virus will cause an economic fall all over the world since all the borders are closed and can subsequently lead to a financial crisis like that of 2008. By this virus, we really see that the current world is really in danger!

Louis Alter

Back to top Go down

Post by Anais Quéré Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:39 pm

Covid-19 is a new disease. It’s a contagious disease that spreads very quickly! What this will change for our future life is the fact that we have to constantly protect ourselves, learn to survive and adapt. This is a health crisis that will completely change our habits and our way of life. So we will have to learn to live differently. In addition, health importance must be taken into consideration!

Anais Quéré

Birthday : 2001-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down