UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 2 subject what is your sport and why?

+22
ingrid bruneteau
Wiktoria Wisniowska
Martin_BERNARD
Pierre-Yves
Jules Corbière
melina_savarit_
Elodie Goupilleau
mael DEVANNE
Dimitri Leroy
Quentin
Charly guilloton
Trilla Ines
Adélie AUGEREAU
Requena Matteo
Nina Morgades
gcharon
Timothée Aucouturier
Antoine LEGER
Titouan Ory
Nicolas
Eva Gousserey
Admin
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Week 2 subject what is your sport and why? Empty Week 2 subject what is your sport and why?

Post by Admin Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:04 pm

Tell me about your speciality.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 2 subject what is your sport and why? Empty Re: Week 2 subject what is your sport and why?

Post by Eva Gousserey Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:10 pm

I play tennis since I was 9 years old, I began playing tennis with my best friends and my dad. Now I play in competition and my classment is 30/1.
I danse too. I like dancing since I was 3 years old. I began in classic but one year after i chose to dance a moder jazz dance. I stoped this type of dance after pr&actising 8years to began Hip-Hop . I dance Hip hop during 2years. I really like dancing and let my body flow on the vide.

Eva Gousserey

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 2 subject what is your sport and why? Empty Re: Week 2 subject what is your sport and why?

Post by Nicolas Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:17 pm

I have been playing Football since I was four years old and have never quit. I love this sport because it causes emotions in me that I don't feel anywhere. I wouldn't see myself living without football. This sport is an integral part of my life and I share it with many of my friends within the same team.

GUILLAUME Nicolas

Nicolas

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Titouan Ory Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:20 pm

I've been playing volleyball for 3 years, this year I had to quit because I couldn't find a club near Angoulême. Why did I decide to do this sport? Firstly because even if it is a sport with little publicity, it is still very pleasant to watch. And secondly because I enjoyed practicing it as a hobby in college so I wanted to do it in a club to participate in competitions.

Titouan Ory

Admin and Antoine LEGER like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine LEGER Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:21 pm

I play football when I was 5 years old and I continued because it's my passion and I love that. I like everything in connection with football. I like the tactic in this sport and the team spirit when I play with my friends. The third half-time is also very important Very Happy
I also played tennis for 9 years, I stopped last year.

Antoine LEGER

Admin and Titouan Ory like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Timothée Aucouturier Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:25 pm

I started fencing at the age of 7. It is now my 12 years. Why do I do this sport? I don't know why but I love the sensations this sport provides. I fell in love with this sport as soon as I started doing it. Now I do it whenever I get the chance.

Timothée Aucouturier

Admin and Titouan Ory like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gcharon Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:29 pm

I play climbing because that is useful for Survival, and it's good for muscle, mind and stress and move management.
And I like to be in high altitude and to hang at surface like Spider Man. And this is the own sport when i'm fine during and after training.

gcharon

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Morgades Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:29 pm

My sport is gymnastics. I practice it since I am 7 or 8 years old. I did one year of dance but I didn't liked it so I tried gymnastics because a friend already practiced it, and I stayed until today. I love this sport because there are so many types of movements to try : jumps, backflips, front saltos, and more on 4 apparatus : beam, vault, floor, and bars.... There are also artistic stuff, flexibility and balance to work. That's why I love this sport.

Nina Morgades

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Requena Matteo Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:31 pm

I play football since I was 12 years old, I play center back in IPA team since 1 years. After i was playing for Val de Nouère but it was a bad team spirit with palyer who critisise each other. I play football because I love this sport and his values and I think football is to bad for a lote of people because of the profesional football player who soil football's value like Neymar Jr. Thank's to this sport who gives me the opportunities to become a Physical preparator.

Requena Matteo

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Adélie AUGEREAU Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:32 pm

I practice climbing because I like sensations, I like the height mainly outside in cliff, I don't afraid to fall. one more I like the mind of this sport people are nice and they encourage other people. I prefer climb the block inside because I climb without cord and I fall on big mats. But outside sensation are more large with the height.

Adélie AUGEREAU

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 2 subject what is your sport and why? Empty Trilla Ines

Post by Trilla Ines Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:31 pm

My sport is football. I practice it since five years. I started in Bayonne, in my city. I stayed at the club four years. Now i play for Soyaux with the u19 national team and the R1 team.
I love football because every body can practice it, a ball is nearly free. Every kids in the world got a ball. This sport brings people together. Who haven’t see the world cup with a good beer and friends ?

In my whole life i have do a lots of sports like handball, judo, swimming, surf, athletics, circus, skate, ski

Trilla Ines

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Charly guilloton Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:10 pm

I practice several sports, rugby and bodybuilding. First of all I have been practicing rugby for more than 10 years because since I was little I watched matches with my father, this sport has more to me and I decided to do it. In addition, it is a team-building sport which creates strong friendships. Then I have been practicing bodybuilding for 2 years compared to rugby, it strengthens all parts of the body and allows to have a better physical level in rugby.

Charly guilloton

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:15 pm

I have been playing handball for 5 years in a Charente-Maritime club called Surgères, I play at a departmental or regional level, it depends on the years. I started handball because I needed a team sport to change me from masi combat sports by keeping a sport with a minimum of importance for contacts. I quickly hooked up to sport and having a great team spirit and a very family atmosphere in the club led me to continue in this club and even to commit myself to this club as that coach passing certain necessary diploma

Quentin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 2 subject what is your sport and why? Empty what is your sport and why

Post by Dimitri Leroy Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:33 pm

I practice squash for six years. Squash is racquet sport that takes place in a court with a pediment and two side walls. I practice this sports because i like racquet sports, I've need a sport in which i can exercise 100%. This is a sport interesting because it takes a lot of tecnics and cardio. It's a perfect sport if you're looking for competition or the challenge.

Dimitri Leroy

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mael DEVANNE Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:11 pm

I have started judo since I was 4 years old in a small country club. I started the competitions since I was 6 years old and that year I had my first victory, I was the happiest. Over the years, I started to win more and more in competition, until participating in my first French championship in 2015. I then joined a study sport, I have continued to do championships. Sport has allowed me, to reach a certain level in the discipline and to flourish there. Judo in general allowed me to build a certain way of life.

mael DEVANNE

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elodie Goupilleau Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:02 pm

I practiced six years of athletics, I specialized in throwing a javelin and two years of football in Soyaux. These sports allowed me to spend myself, to think about something else. These sports helped me grow.

This year I don't do any sports because I prefer to be fully in my studies and not accumulate even more fatigue. I think I will resume a club sport as soon as I feel ready to do both at the same time because I miss the competition enormously.

Elodie Goupilleau

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by melina_savarit_ Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:56 pm

My sport is gymnastics. I started at 5 years old, i practice this sport since 13 years. At the beginning i wanted do climbling but i didn’t have the right age for this, then i have started gymnastics. What’s i have loved and what’s i always love it so much. It’s a sport extremely complete that developed agility, flexibility and almost all muscles. He developed also self-confidence and lets you let off steam.

melina_savarit_

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules Corbière Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:05 pm

My favourit sport is windsurf. It is not easy to start this sport the first year or even the second, but once you have mastered it is only fun. The sensation of gliding and speed on the water with the wind is unique. I also like the diversity of this sport, the speed, the freestyle, the surf and the performance. To finish I really appreciated the state of mind.

Jules Corbière

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre-Yves Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:44 am

I practiced rugby from 2005 to 2017, but after an injury on my left knee I decided to stop it for brazilian jujitsu.
Concerning this sport it's similar to judo and wrestling, but the difference is that we continue the fight on the ground. As well the objective is to submit your opponent with articular submissions.
One of the advantage is that we can practice it with a "gi" (kimono), for more judo essence, or with "no-gi" (shorts and t-shirts compression) if you prefer wrestling vibes.

Pierre-Yves

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin_BERNARD Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:39 am

I did a lot of sports. I played football for 9 years, tennis for 2 years, rugby for 2 years and I also boxed for 1 year. I prefer team sports because the bond and the joy that we share with the other players when wewin and the support between us when we lose. I want to be a football coach. I am not the best in a particular sport but I can quickly adapt when I discover a new practice

Martin_BERNARD

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Wiktoria Wisniowska Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:39 pm

My sport is football. I started at 7 years old in the street with friends. At 13 I played in a club. Now I play in u19 national team and also in R1 at the Asj Soyaux Club.
Why football ?
Because I love this sport, I love this game. I want to progress and reach the best level possible in order to show that girls know how to play football and try to break this barrier of inequality that exists between girls and boys.
No other sport manages to thrill us so much. ... With him, no fuss: simple rules, a ball and passion.
Joy, hatred, frustration, humiliation, a feeling of injustice, awe, euphoria, serenity, pride, or overwhelm. Because it's not just football.
“All the emotions and the great keys to life are contained in football,” said Brazilian writer Paulo Coelho.

Wiktoria Wisniowska

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:43 pm

Wiktoria Wisniowska wrote:My sport is football. I started at 7 years old in the street with friends. At 13 I played in a club. Now I play in in u19 national team and also in R1 at the Asj Soyaux Club.
Why football ?
Because I love this sport, I love this game. I want to progress and reach the best level possible in order to show that girls know how to play football and try to break this barrier of inequality that exists between girls and boys.
No other sport manages to thrill us so much. ... With him, no fuss: simple rules, a ball and passion.
Joy, hatred, frustration, humiliation, a feeling of injustice, awe, euphoria, serenity, pride, or overwhelm. Because it's not just football.
“All the emotions and the great keys to life are contained in football,” said Brazilian writer Paulo Coelho.

LCFC women now have a professional team. Perhaps you can play for them after you get your degree. Are Soyaux players paid?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 2 subject what is your sport and why? Empty what is your sport ? and why ?

Post by ingrid bruneteau Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:44 pm

My sport is a football ; I practice a football since ten years . I started playing in the school with a friend while the recreation , It's is for me a moment of sharing . On the first time what I like it's the game with the ball and the game with my team . On the seconde time what I like most is the union and the atmosphère . Play at the football it's happiness , this is why I love it

ingrid bruneteau

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabil Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:19 pm

I practiced football since i was 5 years old. My father gave me the passion of football because he was himself a football player for 30 years. For me football represent my freedom and it's a way of expressing myself. My dream is to become a professional football player and i will do everything i can to make it happen. Football is more than just a sport for me, it's more like my goal in life, it's a part of me. I'm always working harder and harder in everything, in order to become a better version of myself and to pursue my dream.

Ben Mostefa Nabil.

Nabil

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 2 subject what is your sport and why? Empty What is your sport and why ?

Post by paolo machado Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:13 pm

My sport is football. Indeed, I have been playing this sport since I was 4 years old. It's much more than a passion, it's my whole life. The members of my family have always practiced only this discipline. Since I was young, I have played competitively. I entered a football training centre at the age of 16 at the Chamois Niortais. This sport allows me to free myself and gives me self-confidence.

paolo machado

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next