UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 2 subject what is your sport and why?

+22
ingrid bruneteau
Wiktoria Wisniowska
Martin_BERNARD
Pierre-Yves
Jules Corbière
melina_savarit_
Elodie Goupilleau
mael DEVANNE
Dimitri Leroy
Quentin
Charly guilloton
Trilla Ines
Adélie AUGEREAU
Requena Matteo
Nina Morgades
gcharon
Timothée Aucouturier
Antoine LEGER
Titouan Ory
Nicolas
Eva Gousserey
Admin
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 2 subject what is your sport and why? - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 2 subject what is your sport and why?

Post by clarisse lopez Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:14 pm

I played several sports, judo, basketball and tennis when I was younger. Now I play footabll in ASJ SOYAUX and I run with firefither for exemple cross country. I play football beacuase I like collectif spirit, and I practise the run because I think that I don't think when I run and it's fun for my moral.
In the winter I practise ski I learned as soon as I knew how to walk. And in the Summer I practise surf, I practise this sports beacause I like sliding sports and sensational sport.

clarisse lopez

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 2 subject what is your sport and why? - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 2 subject what is your sport and why?

Post by enzobarraud Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:28 am

Hello, my sport is judo. I have been practicing it for almost 12 years I am Black Belt 1st DAN. And I participated in several French championships. For me, this sport is really a passion, it requires patience and learning, but above all it is framed by a moral code (rules) that transmits us just values and that serve us frequently in our daily life.

enzobarraud

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2