UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 2 subject Racism in sport

+20
nicolas boissinot
Andrea.loth
Victor DANDEU
quentin b
Eva.P
Thibaut SALAT
DELAUGE Vincent
Mathieu Quement StapsL1
Aurele sellier
Fouga Evan
Marin
Mathieu G
Manon de Luca
Emeline BRENIERE
MARECHAL Mathilde
Sarah Brachet
Valençon Chloé
maxime herbé
Dorian TIROUARD
Admin
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 2 subject Racism in sport - Page 2 Empty racism in sport

Post by nicolas boissinot Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:38 pm

The racism in sport
in my opinion racism in sport is unfortunately still very present today, On the one hand, even though sport has now become a universal practice, the fact that there is a very great diversity of communities means that racism is also present here, as can be seen, for example, in the last classico against football Marseille or Neymar suffered a racist insult from alvaro telling him dirty monkey. And there are many more examples of monkey calls in stadiums to black skin color players ect...But it is sad to see this racism in sport since it does not embody in any way the values that one wants to share and promote respect for the other, the surpassing of oneself, the motivation ect...

Nicolas Boissinot

nicolas boissinot

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 2 subject Racism in sport - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 2 subject Racism in sport

Post by Admin Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:39 pm

nicolas boissinot wrote:The racism in sport
in my opinion racism in sport is unfortunately still very present today, On the one hand, even though sport has now become a universal practice, the fact that there is a very great diversity of communities means that racism is also present here, as can be seen, for example, in the last classico against football Marseille or Neymar suffered a racist insult from alvaro telling him dirty monkey. And there are many more examples of monkey calls in stadiums to black skin color players ect...But it is sad to see this racism in sport since it does not embody in any way the values that one wants to share and promote respect for the other, the surpassing of oneself, the motivation ect...

Nicolas Boissinot

Do you think that racism in sport is any more present than sexism in sport?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 2 subject Racism in sport - Page 2 Empty Racism in sport:

Post by gdeburea Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:52 pm

In my opinion, I think that, racism in sport has always existed still today..even if the sport is recent it’s even more disturbing.
In 1936, at Berlin for the JO, an athlet stand out, his name ? Jessie OWENS, an afro-american athlet who won three golds medals. Hitler has never praised him for his skills.
Nevertheless, last week, so 84 years later, the match OM-PSG took place and there were racist insults.
It shows that whatever the sport or the time, the racist is already here even if mentalities change and the sport is for me first of all RESPECT !

gdeburea

Back to top Go down

Week 2 subject Racism in sport - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 2 subject Racism in sport

Post by Admin Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:19 pm

gdeburea wrote:
In my opinion, I think that, racism in sport has always existed still today..even if the sport is recent it’s even more disturbing.
In 1936, at Berlin for the JO, an athlet stand out, his name ? Jessie OWENS, an afro-american athlet who won three golds medals. Hitler has never praised him for his skills.
Nevertheless, last week, so 84 years later, the match OM-PSG took place and there were racist insults.
It shows that whatever the sport or the time, the racist is already here even if mentalities change and the sport is for me first of all RESPECT !

another student another new thread!!!!

just reply in the existing thread. I'll move your post over - another minute of my life wasted Laughing
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled HAMMOUTEN Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:44 pm

Racism in the football

The problem of racism has plagued the football world for several years. Racism in football stadiums manifests itself in different ways: assaults, chanting, shouting, insults, defamatory signs and the traditional monkey cries and banana throws aimed at black or mixed-race players. Players are not only targeted because of their skin color, but also because of their religion, and their nationality. But the problem of racism is present in all others sport.

Khaled HAMMOUTEN

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by louis Juniat Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:20 pm

Racism in sport has always existed and although it is decreasing today, it is still present. Black athletes suffered racism and said nothing. However for a few years now, certain athletes speak and tell more and more what they undergo: humiliations, insults, inequalities, etc ... A world famous example, the raised fist of the "Black Power" at the Olympic Games of summer of 1968 is an act of political protest led by African-American athletes Tommie Smith and John Carlos at the 200-meter medal ceremony. Athletes are more and more numerous and manage to reduce racism in sport a little, even if it is still relevant.

louis Juniat

Back to top Go down

Post by Opale Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:29 pm

Racism is present in many sports. It is not only present in sport, it is also found in everyday life, whether in society, at school, in the street...
But racism in sport is more blatant than before. For example, the public shouted insults at the colored players of the English team who play for the euro 2020 qualification. Following this, measures are put in place to fight against sports racism.The president is in favor of stopping the match in the event of racism and homophobia in the stadiums. Racism is also present on social networks, even in sport.

Opale

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2