UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 2 subject Sport

+22
Victor TEMPLIER
CHOUILLYUgo
Lucas Alleix
Paul Gradinac
vkermorv
Damien.Guillozet
Idier Sarah
SCHINDLER Woumi
Sylvain_Mansier
Laurine BUREAU
Fany Parlange
Mat Poujade
Axel POUZAUD
Laura28
GaiaBenoist
Peplaw Eva
Corentin Chotard
Marine Corbasson
Marina Sedrue
FORESTIER TOM
CHAGNEAUD RĂ©mi
Admin
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Week 2 subject Sport - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 2 subject Sport

Post by matisse le mao Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:56 pm

I pratics football and CrossFit as sport.
My favorite sport and football, I love this sport because it combines both competitiveness and team spirit,
my club is called Cap Aunis and I started playing in this club at the age of 10. with my team we quickly climb into divisions until arriving at a regional level.
I also practice CrossFit for 2 years this sport and great because it pushes me to give the best of me in a very good atmosphere, the principle of this sport and perform a set of physical exercise in a minimum of time.

matisse le mao

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by antoine Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:58 pm

i practice swimming for about 9 years, i love this sport beacause you can be alone. it's very technic so il love that the perfection this sport is a sport where you can have fun quickly but or have a good level is complicated. FOr two years i started the rescue and now i have my bnssa.

antoine

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou-Ann Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:01 pm

I talk about my sport.It's the swimming, I have been practicing this sport since I was a baby, even when I was in my mother's womb.I love swim ,for a while i wanted to quit because i was fed up, even though i never competed. So, I wanted to replace that with synchronized swimming but it was a failure because I found that synchronized swimming was not moving enough.I just did 2 years and after I resumed swimming and since then I do not regret and I even find that I do not practice enough because of the covid, the fact that I am no longer at home since I am in STAPS ect ...

Lou-Ann

Back to top Go down

Week 2 subject Sport - Page 2 Empty Handball

Post by Denimal Albin Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:12 pm

The sport I practice is Handball, it is a very physical and strategic sport that I find very interesting. I would have liked to practice it at high level but it was very complicated. It is a sport to watch on TV which is much more interesting than football since there are strategies and movements to be put in place which are technical.

Denimal Albin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2