UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 3 subject Cats or Dogs

+16
Jordan Rak
Legrand Gwendal
Brémand Xavier
Julie TORRIANI
Evan Rebierre
octave blosse
Tom Seguin
Pierre-Louis
emiljouannetaud
loreena martin
JulesV3
logan
Ugo B
Aurélie
LuceGaetan
Admin
20 posters

Go down

Week 3 subject Cats or Dogs Empty Week 3 subject Cats or Dogs

Post by Admin Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:59 am

You know how it works. 50 to 100 words.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 3 subject Cats or Dogs Empty Re: Week 3 subject Cats or Dogs

Post by LuceGaetan Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:50 pm

The topic for week 3 is dog vs cat if I'm correct.
I am not a preference for one or the other, I really like both. So from an objective point of view I can just say that having a cat is much easier than having a dog even though a dog is more useful. To support this, a cat can be left at home several days without any problem, a cat is autonomous and therefore allows a weekend departure much easier than a dog. It takes a lot less attention once it becomes an adult. And we can have it in small spaces.
But a dog can teach him things, can keep a house ...

LuceGaetan

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:37 pm

For the topic of the week "dogs vs cats", I will not be debating who is better, because both have their qualities and their faults, each to prefer this or that animal. Personally, although I like both, I prefer cats. Indeed, for 1 week, I have 2 small kittens in my apartment called Razmo and Rosy, who despite their stupidities and many small scratches are adorable and cuddly little creatures which I am delighted to find when I return to my apartment.

Aurélie

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugo B Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:17 pm

Okay so cats versus dogs. To be honest, I like both of them and I already have both too. First, it was a dog, called Tia, she was in my family since I'm a kid, and he had to euthanize her 4 years ago because she was suffering too much, she was old. Then it was a cat, called Nina, that my sisters offered to my mother for the mother's day 3 years ago. She died crushed by a car only one year after.

Ugo B

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by logan Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:54 pm

The topic this week is to talk about dogs and cats, personally I have no preference between both but I will explain the benefits between having a dog or having a cat.
Dogs are friendly, playful and very cuddly, but they need man. They know very little of how to manage on their own and when it rains smell bad .
As for cats, they know how to get confused on their own, they do not necessarily need us but some are not very cuddly. And sometimes can come meowing next to our ears that they want something or we have a problem. (lived experience)

logan

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV3 Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:58 am

Okay so for this week the choosen subject is cats and dogs or cats versus dogs, choosing between them is really hard, they're both really cute and kind animal. I personally have five cats and one dog at home, but most of my cats are coming from my last generation of cats, when I was really young I already got cats, that reproduced, I kept some of the baby, and give to other people the others, and then, the babys get taller and reproduced again and again.

JulesV3

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by loreena martin Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:03 pm

Dogs vs cats...
First, since my young ages I am afraid of dogs! I've always been afraid they'll bite me, ever since a dog came into my garden at the age of three and I was all alone at that time, I was very scared, and I think that this is the moment that traumatized me.
However I have had a cat for more than 15 years, I find that cats appease humans, they give off tenderness and love. Unlike dogs, cats are more independent, we can leave them for a few days if we go on vacation, there are fewer constraints in having a cat rather than a dog.
So, for me dogs vs cats... CATS WIN !

loreena martin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by emiljouannetaud Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:20 pm

Dogs vs Cats
First of all, I don't have any pets because It's already a challenge to take care of myself. But if I have to choose, I'll go with cats because they seem more independent than dogs. It would be problematic if I have a dog because I'm not really often at my house. And since I'm a baby, I prefer cats because they're calmer than dogs, they can't bark, I think It's more relaxing to have a cat than a dog. Also, when I was 3 or 4 years old, a dog was barking and running after me for no reasons so I choose Cats. 1 point for the kittens.

emiljouannetaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre-Louis Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:35 pm

I love dogs and I have one. Unfortunately for me, he still lives in my parents' house while i have been living in my new place of residence in Angoulême for a year, so I rarely have the opportunity the see him. In opposition, I don't like very much cats because I find them often grumpy. For example, when i see my dog, if i haven't seen him for a while, he looks very happy and jumps on me, whereas if it was a cat it would try to scratch me.

Pierre-Louis

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Seguin Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:46 pm

This week’s topic is: dogs and cats. Between these two animals, I prefer dogs. They are more endearing than cats, more sporty and they give us all the love we give him. Cats are beautiful because they look like mini panthers or tigers but they are boring and just sleep. I currently have a cat at home but I plan to adopt a dog when I finish my studies. My favorite breed of dog is the Alaskan Malamute. While my favorite breed of cat is the Angora. In conclusion, dogs are superior to cats but these two animals are sumptuous and majestic.

Tom Seguin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 3 subject Cats or Dogs Empty Cats and dogs

Post by octave blosse Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:25 pm

The cat and the dog are very special animals. The dog sniffs the buttocks and comes to lick our face afterwards I find that not very nice. While the cat tries to make us believe that there is always something going on but nothing, it just sleeps all day. In summary, it is not used for anything except to make terrine for the Chinese.

octave blosse

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Rebierre Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:29 pm

This is obviously not the best topic we had to talk about, but anyways.
I used to have a cat, a black one, named Aka, but it went away and never came back, that was in january or february, well I don't really remember, but I know that I was very sad.
Since then, we've adopted two little cats, one totally white, a female, and a male, again totally black.

I've always prefered cats to dogs, they don't smell bad, they sleep, you don't have to take them outside...

Evan Rebierre

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie TORRIANI Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:53 am

Hello!!!
This week we have to talk about dogs and cats. There is not much to say about it so I will tell about my life. I have a dog since 2014, a golden retriver, his name is jeiko and he is extraordinary. I have also since May, adopt a black and white cat, his name is Romeo and he does some stupid things. Both get along well, they sleep and play together.

Julie TORRIANI

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 3 subject Cats or Dogs Empty Cats or Dogs

Post by Brémand Xavier Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:57 am

Even if there's an old saying which told us that cats and dogs can't cohabitated together, there is a lot of people that can prove us the opposite. We've seen many houses where both of these animals are actually living together and they get along well. That's possible because they know themselves since they are babies however it's difficult because it's true that they are not made to get along by nature. I've 5 dogs at home and I think i couldn't adopt a cat because my dogs won't be used to live with another pet from a different race.

Brémand Xavier

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Legrand Gwendal Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:14 pm

The subjects of this week, is about cats, or dog.
For me, it's easy to choose between them.
The cats are not really with you, they passed their lives far from you, they just come to see you for lunch...
They could have accident, fight and a lot of risks when you are not with them.
And in your house, they could make a lot of damage by make their claws, climb on the furnitures...
On his side, the dog stay with you every time of his life, you can see all of his evolution..
You can make him a lot of hug, this is the best pet for on a human.
This is not a coincidence if it's called the best friends of human people.

Legrand Gwendal

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Rak Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:42 pm

So for the topic this this week on dogs and cats, I can just say that I have a dog, he is a golden retriver who is now 7 years old. He is a very efficient and very sticky dog. I prefer dogs to cats because they have a more synergistic relationship with their owner. They are devoted to their master, ready to save them or defend them. It is a source of comfort after a hard day for example and in addition they often ask to go for a walk which allows us to go out more and to clear the mind.

Jordan Rak

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Coline Thouvenin Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:26 pm

The topic of this week is " cats VS dogs". I don't think there's really a debate to be had. Each of these animals has its qualities and defects that will best correspond to one or the other. A cat is quieter is more cuddly where a dog is crazier and more playful. So it's up to you to find out which cat or dog is made for you!

Coline Thouvenin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëtan Morin Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:18 pm

I prefer dogs because I manage to have a deeper relationship with them.
With a dog you can do a lot more activities than with a cat.
I think that with a dog you can do more with him.
We don't just stroke it, but we play with it, we walk it, we educate it and above all we travel with it.
A cat does not like to be moved to another place, whereas a dog is very adaptable.
A dog is also more devoted to its owner than a cat.

Gaëtan Morin

Back to top Go down

Post by NOUZILLE Jeanne Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:38 pm

REALY !!! Cats or dog ?!?!? Not the best topic in my life ... Who said that ? Hope it's not You John.
Well, I never had domestic animal, not even a guinea pig... but maybe I'll buy a goldfish after holidays.

I think that between cats and dogs, I would choose dogs. They play more with human and there is the affective side.
Cats are boring and some of them don't want to be pet. So sad.

NOUZILLE Jeanne

Back to top Go down

Post by idris hamidi Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:49 pm

The topic of this week is " cats VS dogs".I think that between cats and dogs, I would choose chats. Although the cat is sometimes lonely, I find that this is a quality because it does not need humans to manage it, it does this for life, and therefore it is not captive while the dog needs more the man.I also find that the cat he has class,he is part of the felines, so he is from the same family as the lions, the pantheres .... so he sends

idris hamidi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down