UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 5 topic series

+23
CHOUILLYUgo
Axel POUZAUD
Sylvain_Mansier
LASTERE Romane
SCHINDLER Woumi
GaiaBenoist
Marina Sedrue
CHAGNEAUD Rémi
Laurine BUREAU
Idier Sarah
matisse le mao
Peplaw Eva
Laura28
Lucas Alleix
Paul Gradinac
Fany Parlange
antoine
vkermorv
FORESTIER TOM
Mat Poujade
Lou-Ann
Marine Corbasson
Admin
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Week 5 topic series Empty Week 5 topic series

Post by Admin Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:38 pm

Week 5 topic series Vikings-tv-review
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Peplaw Eva and Mat Poujade like this post

Back to top Go down

Week 5 topic series Empty Re: Week 5 topic series

Post by Marine Corbasson Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:11 pm

my favorite series is arrow because it's an action series and with a story that we follow over several seasons (Cool
the story begins After a violent shipwreck, billionaire Oliver Queen (main actor), playboy, missing and presumed dead for five years, is discovered living on a remote island in the Pacific.
During the 8 seasons we live through people

Marine Corbasson

Admin and Marine Corbasson like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou-Ann Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:14 pm

At the moment i'm watching queen of the south, this show is about the cartels in mexico and the united states. i don't have ONE favorite show, but i have a penchant for casa de papel, 13 reasons why and stranger things.

Lou-Ann

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 5 topic series Empty My top 3 TV series

Post by Mat Poujade Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:16 pm

Today I want to talk to you about my three favorite series that I watched during the quarantine...
The last one on the podium was... "How to get away with murder" because get to know how the law word is, is very exciting, when there are debates in the court of law, when there are low blows and above all that, there is still the family spirit vetween all of us.
In the second position there is "Blacklist" a wonderful series who mixes everything, polices business, scam and mafia world with Raymond Reddington, the most wanted criminal in the world, yet working with the FBI.
THE LAST ONE, the firs of all... "Outer Banks", with pogues and kooks... 2 universe,deux différent groups of friends, not with the same mentality, but the same goal!!! Finding a lost treasure for several decades... The story was just un-be-lie-va-ble....

Mat Poujade

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by FORESTIER TOM Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:17 pm

I don't watch a lot of series though, I really liked the series prison break. It is a series that has been known for many years and which does not lose quality despite competition from new series that are becoming more and more interesting. Prison break remains one of my best series because this series tells the story of two brothers who live in the prison environment and who try to escape from several prisons. After the escape of Michael and Lincoln are sought by the police and by the agents of the Cartel, a secret organization behind the conspiracy. So this series is intriguing and we always want to know the rest of this series with the suspense. Smile

FORESTIER TOM

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vkermorv Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:21 pm

The best series and my favorite is The 100 because this series is incredible, even if there are a lot of episodes, we are immediately caught in the story. In this series there is a little death but it's ok. The story is about 100 people who left the earth after several years because it was no longer livable and who will find themselves alone against other tribes who are not very nice. For me just after the 100 the other best series is Outer Banks which speaks of a great treasure hunt

vkermorv

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by antoine Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:23 pm

i Don't look series so if not easy for me to speaka bout that. but i can try to do a little history about series, for me it's a passion so if you Don't like scream etc or stay many time in front of scream it's not easy to see a serie. So i Don't like serie for me it's lose time. however i understand this hobbies, but ti's not for mee

antoine

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Fany Parlange Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:29 pm

My favorite series is, it's about the vampire, the werewolf, blood a lot of love and hate. It is an American series which was a hit when it was released and which propelled the actors into international star. She tells the story of a group of human friends who will meet two vampire brothers and will follow one another full of history and complications as the series progresses.

Fany Parlange

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Gradinac Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:32 pm

My favorite series is Prison Break. this series was created by Paul Scheuring. this series put in light two brothers in jail. This series was marked by a lot of bounce and lot of suspense what makes the charm of the series. This series stay the best for me and until now nothing series can exceed.

Paul Gradinac

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Alleix Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:35 pm

This topic is both easy to deal with but also hard. Indeed, I seen a large variety of series and the choice is difficult to determine my favorite. I thinks that the series that marked me the most is games of thrones. It brings together a medieval, fantastic and mythical environment. I also watch a series called the 100 that features teenagers in an appocaliptic unviers. Strangely I also liked that tells the life of Pablo Escobar who is called Narcos. Cell-ci tells us about the expansion of the cocaine trade in all the United States and how a single man managed to bring together several barons to become Mexico’s biggest cartel and one of the world’s biggest riches. The Serie makes us aware of the internal terror within mexico but also of the horrible living conditions of the inhabitants.

Lucas Alleix

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura28 Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:15 pm

It's pretty hard to choose, because I started a lot of series. The best for me right now is the 100. Indeed, I find that this series is a lot of thinking. Plus I love all that is paranormal and when there is romance. There are always twists and turns. Moreover, it's one of the only series I know, which kills important characters from the first season

Laura28

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Peplaw Eva Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:20 pm

I had a lot of trouble choosing a series because I really like different series, so I chose the 100. It is a postapocalyptic series, the Earth is no longer habitable so all humans live in a ship. in the space. After 70 years in space, he sends 100 young prisoners to Earth to find out if Earth is habitable again. And she is, but they find out that there are still people on Earth. It's a mix of survival, war, betrayal, romance, friendship and more. You absolutely must watch it if you haven't already.

Peplaw Eva

Admin and Peplaw Eva like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by matisse le mao Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:24 pm

my favorite series is breaking bad, it tells the story of a chemistry teacher who has cancer and before he dies he wants to leave money to his family so and becomes the biggest and best manufacturer of methamphetamine, there is a lot of suspense because his beautiful brother and police officer and is looking for this manufacturer of methamphetamyne

matisse le mao

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 5 topic series Empty Series

Post by Idier Sarah Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:24 pm

My favorite series is 911.
It’s a series about firefighters, but it’s not like the others.
Indeed we see their interventions but especially their lives outside the fire station.
In the characters there are black, Asian, white, women, men, everyone is represented !
They protect a city and they protect each other.

Idier Sarah

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurine BUREAU Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:26 pm

I don't see many series, because I hate to stay sitting just watching a screen and doing nothing… But the last serie I watched is "The Resident", which is a serie about Hospital and Emergency (among others). I love this one, because there are a lot of suspens, actions, it's about hospital and the real life in, there are also many little stories which are parallel to the most important one. It's very interesting, and I love it

Laurine BUREAU

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CHAGNEAUD Rémi Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:40 pm

I dont really like watching series but there are still some series that I liked. First of all, we have the serie Arrow: i liked this serie because they have a lot of action and the story is very interesting and gripping. My second favoirte serie is "shooter", it is the story of a former American commando sniper who gets caught in a trap. over the seasons, they are a lot of story which are added.

CHAGNEAUD Rémi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina Sedrue Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:18 pm

This topic may seem simple, but talking about a single series is complicated. But after much thought, I decided to talk about several series that marked me in different ways. First, I would like to talk about "La casa de Papel" which with "Sherlock Holmes" are my favorite series. However, I also like "Las chicas del cable" because it's a series about the powers of women. But I also like to watch series on history, like "The Crown".

Marina Sedrue

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GaiaBenoist Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:16 am

I'll tell you about my favorite series: Prison Break. It is a series of Paul Scheuring which includes 5 seasons. It is the story of a man, Linconl Burrows, who is wrongly accused of having murdered the brother of the Vice President of the United States. It is therefore condemned to dead. His brother, Michael Skofield, an engineer will do everything to get his innocent brother out of prison. I really got hooked on this series because there is a lot of suspense. I find that the acting games are extremely well done and that the script has been well thought out. If you like thriller series, I highly recommend you watch Prison Break.

GaiaBenoist

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by SCHINDLER Woumi Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:03 pm

I don't like really the series, I prefer the animated ones like One piece, Naruto, Dragon ball, attack of titans and many others.It's not that I don't like it,it's that i don't know why it got less. But my first series that i watched was Spartacus on netflix. It's a gladiator series which I particularly appreciate the unfolding and its fights.

SCHINDLER Woumi

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LASTERE Romane Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:50 pm

My favorite series is Scorpion, she focuses on a team of genius : Walter O'Brien, Sylvester Dodd, Happy Quinn and Toby Curtis, each has a specialty. One day they meet Paige Dineen's son : Ralph, who is himself a genius. They are bad for the interactions between these team geniuses and “normal” people so they help them, she translates the real world. Progressively the seasons the team will face some of the most challenging technical challenges in the world (sometimes surreal). In this series there is a lot of acton and suspense. But I really like anime like Naruto, Assassination classroom and many other.

LASTERE Romane

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylvain_Mansier Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:43 pm

My favourite series is “Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist”. This is the story of Zoey, a young computer programmer, who get, after a strange MRI, a « super power ». her power is to ear the thinks of the people around her... IN SONGS! in each episode we follow her in her daily life. But with this new capacity she goes to make new unexpected friends, learn more about the people she already knows and also face her problems with a new look on them.
What I specially enjoy in this series is the diversity of musics and the fact that it exist a song for any situations of the life.
This series made me see in a different way certain songs that I already knew.

Sylvain_Mansier

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel POUZAUD Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:58 pm

I am not a really fan of series. I don't watch lot os series. I prefer go out and do sport and go out on my bike. cheers
But in this moment I watch a serie. This is: "STALK".
This serie is really intresting and famous because she have many young actors and this is a subject that concerns us.
There is 10 episodes for the first season.
This serie speak about the Stalking.
A genius is in the best french university and is humiliate at the first BDE evening. All people mock he. And he want to revenge this humiliate. He is aspire in negativs actions and he do stalking for mock and money.
I love th serie because she take a really suspense between episodes. And the actresses are so beautiful! lol!
In addition this my first serie who I am really interested, so she like it.
See you at the next season. Smile

Axel POUZAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by CHOUILLYUgo Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:16 am

Today I'm going to talk about my three favorite series. The first is game of thrones is a very famous series with a universe of its own I loved this series the second is Narcos it is a series on Pablo Escobar and his cartel the third is a series that many people are talking about is called Prison Break. But I also enjoy Murder, Stranger things and many more

CHOUILLYUgo

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Corentin Chotard Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:42 am

My favorite series "The 100". I love this series because there is a lot of action and the aspect of survival. The characters are endearing, and the plot of the story is great. This series has many episodes with incredible passages. I also love the series "Viking", It's my second favorite series. The characters and the fights are incredible. Moreover the story is great. This series gives shivers !!

Corentin Chotard

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Damien.Guillozet Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:03 pm

To be honnest, I don't really watch series. I don't think watching series is boring to do but I can't watch an entire serie because even when I say "oh this serie trailer is interresting, go watch an episode", I watch maybe 15 minutes of it and then I do someting else at the same time and I don't watch this serie anymore. I can't watch a serie by myself beacause I am not interrested with just watch a ficton hours and hours alone in my sofa or my bed. I prefer sports documentaries or live shows.

Damien.Guillozet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next