UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

second topic - Hobbies / Video Games

+15
Nawel
Eva Armand
gwen
floriendive
val_labeguere
Benlemlih
camilleb
salomekj
MeganeC
AlexisC
leaguilloteau01
colineg
may-line david0
Florian D.
Admin
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

second topic - Hobbies / Video Games - Page 2 Empty Re: second topic - Hobbies / Video Games

Post by LauraD Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:31 pm

I’m going to talk about my hobbies and the most important one for a long time was dance. Particularly classical dance. I started when I was 5 because I loved watching ballet and I just wanted to do the same as the ballerina (dance with pointe shoes and all that stuff). So I practiced a lot and when I was 10 years old, I started to learn to dance with pointe shoes (I was so happy). Today, I have my dance diploma and I’m very proud of that because I always wanted that ! Unfortunately I stopped this year because of my move in Angoulême.

But besides that, as a lot of people, I’ve got different hobbies like watching series, going out with my friends and so on… and of course I always love to watch every type of dance !

LauraD

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

second topic - Hobbies / Video Games - Page 2 Empty Hobbies

Post by Amina Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:59 am

I think it’s important to have hobbies, activities that interest us and allow us to escape from everyday life. Personally, my hobbies are not very original, but I am a big fan of movies et series. I like sport too, I’ve been doing it since I was young, namely gymnastics and volley for example. And currently I practice fitness/musculation in a gym. One of the things I enjoy most is traveling, discovering new regions, new landscapes and getting out of usual comfort.
I would like to move away from social networks a bit more, to devote more time to other activities and to learn new things.

Amina

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2