UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

week5 subject Drugs

+17
Eva.P
quentin b
Mathieu Quement StapsL1
Victor DANDEU
Manon de Luca
Mathieu G
Laprune Justine
Marin
Fouga Evan
Valençon Chloé
Opale
Emeline BRENIERE
MARECHAL Mathilde
Dorian TIROUARD
Sarah Brachet
maxime herbé
Admin
21 posters

Go down

week5 subject Drugs Empty week5 subject Drugs

Post by Admin Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:15 am

Try to speak about a different angle to the others in the group.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

week5 subject Drugs Empty Re: week5 subject Drugs

Post by maxime herbé Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:38 pm

I think drugs are bad for the body, the mind and the world. People use drugs daily for their well-being, but their use is not without consequences for health. Addiction, memory loss, depression, cancer, the effects of drugs on the human body are dangerous. alcohol and cigarettes are drugs and are the two most consumed drugs in France

maxime herbé

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Brachet Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:48 pm

What about drugs? Personally I love the paramethoxyamphetamine (good drug, really! If you want a comparative chocolate is tasteless). In my opinion, notion of drug is controversial because
There are people who call illicit substances drugs (they mainly think of chemicals drugs such as opium) and an other group of people think that anything that can be subject to an addiction is a drug (which for me is a little bit too extreme but everyone has their own opinion). Always the new generation is denounced for generation drugs addict but in the older generation a lot of people consume that and people takes drugs since a very long time. Except that now, it’s much publicized and less taboo in a way.
PS : if you want some substances, text me on my professional line.

Sarah Brachet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:26 am

Sarah Brachet wrote:What about drugs? Personally I love the paramethoxyamphetamine (good drug, really! If you want a comparative chocolate is tasteless). In my opinion, notion of drug is controversial because
There are people who call illicit substances drugs (they mainly think of chemicals drugs such as opium) and an other group of people think that anything that can be subject to an addiction is a drug (which for me is a little bit too extreme but everyone has their own opinion). Always the new generation is denounced for generation drugs addict but in the older generation a lot of people consume that and people takes drugs since a very long time. Except that now, it’s much publicized and less taboo in a way.  
PS : if you want some substances, text me on my professional line.

Please post your price list.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian TIROUARD Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:26 pm

Substance use has the power to change the state of consciousness of the user (so-called psychoactive effects). Capable of generating “addiction” and “substance abuse”. The use of these substances has become a common social practice, most often occasional, even though a number of consumers use them more regularly and some of them use them on a daily basis which is called compulsive. Not all psychoactive substances are classified as narcotics such as alcohol, but also tobacco or psychotropic drugs. Yet they act on consciousness and their repeated use can also lead to dependence.

Dorian TIROUARD

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MARECHAL Mathilde Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:02 pm

Today many drugs exist... Cannabis is one of them, considered to be a "soft" drug, it causes differences according to the laws of the country or are used. On the one hand is so-called therapeutic cannabis, used for medical purposes. On the other hand, a so-called recreational use honoring the psychotropic properties of the plant. For medical use, many countries now recognize certain benefits of cannabis. While not always well known or demonstrated, many countries have decided to legalize their use. While, for recreational use, the legislation is generally more stringent. But Uruguay and Canada are the only ones to have fully legalized it, for both therapeutic and recreational use.

MARECHAL Mathilde

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeline BRENIERE Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:07 pm

Until the beginning of the 20th century, drug use was relatively tolerated by political and ecclesial authorities. Used for medical, religious or even aesthetic purposes, their use raises few questions.
Whether it is cannabis, heroin or any other drug, the penalties for illicit drug use are the same.
Failure to comply with this prohibition may be subject to a fixed fine or to judicial treatment, that is to say with the intervention of the prosecutor and / or the judge.
The use of drugs is now prohibited by law, these substances being "considered to possess a formidable power, that of plunging the subject into moral and social degradation".
Drug addiction is presented as an epidemic that can kill young people and that must be tackled.Drug trafficking in the world today causes many settlements that can lead to death.

Emeline BRENIERE

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Opale Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:28 pm

The drug is dangerous for health. The drug is a chemical, biochemical or natural compound capable of altering one or more neuronal activities and disrupting neuronal communications. You can get addicted to drugs. There are several types of drugs like cannabis, heroin, cocaine.... But the drugs chocolate, alcohol or even video games can be a drug because we cannot do without it. Everyone has their own drug.
Drugs have been around for years.
Some athletes use drugs because you feel less fatigue and resistance to effort increases (example: cocaine).
Over time the drug causes: decreased appetite, memory loss, depression, cancer....
In some countries the drug is legal as in the united states.

Opale

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Valençon Chloé Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:00 pm

the drug is very bad for health, it has harmful effects on health as well as at the psychological level, it allows relaxation effects for those who consume them for example cocaine, which is one of the most dangerous drugs in the world. world, unfortunately every year people die because of drugs such as cigarettes for example it kills more than 73,000 people each year, it does not only kill it transmits disease like cancer. So I think drugs are bad for mankind and no drugs should be sold or consumed

Valençon Chloé

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Fouga Evan Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:29 pm

First of all the drugs is an illicit product therefore the use is punished by the law, but it can be used for medical reasons if it is under prescription. For me the drugs is something too frequent in the world because some countries legalize it while others not like in France, drug use has even reached the middle of sport in some discipline. We see drugs as something bad at first, but we don't think much about medicine like I side at the beginning where use is very frequent.

Fouga Evan

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marin Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:42 pm

Drug are used in different ways. They are used for a medicine but this use is not extensive enough, when we talk about drugs we think about a drugs illegal. If we talk of this it's that it is widespread in the world and is punished by the law. Drugs controls are increasing and more people are stopped. People arrested receive a fine, a prison sentence and a fine more important if that fine is not paid. I think we must continue to punish those who use the drugs illegal and that we need to evolve on legal drug use for medicine for to have a new methods that will help medicine over time.

Marin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Laprune Justine Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:24 pm

I don't understand drug use, for me it is not possible to depend on a substance. People mainly use it to avoid thinking about their problems and to escape in some way or another. Athletes also use it to delete their fatigue or to boost them. It can certainly help people in need, but depending on it is dangerous. Especially since the drug has many consequences on moral and physical health and is harmful to the body.

Laprune Justine

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathieu G Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:56 pm

The drug is something that create in humans an addiction to an object or a substance. When talking about drugs, it refers to illicit substance like cannabis or like alcohol creating an uncontrolled need to drink or smoke. There are other type of drug in our society like tobacco in cigarettes. Certains of this drugs generate in humans repercussions on the health. But why people take this drugs while they have an impact on health ?

Mathieu G

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Manon de Luca Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:34 pm

Drugs are somethings truly dangerous for us nevertheless a lot of people continue to take these substances. I think that these persons want to find a cure for their problems , they believe that it can be helpful for them however it’s in fact the opposite. Indeed it can generate many health troubles, diseases, and can become an addiction. Thus why these substances exist if they are harmful for humans ? I don't know, it's like the cigarette. In my opinion nothing of this should have existed.

Manon de Luca

Birthday : 2002-12-24

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor DANDEU Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:51 pm

Drugs are illicit products in many countries because they are often dangerous for health. Indeed, they most often cause halucinations, loss of memories but especially an addiction that can go as far as an overdose which leads to death. however, when we talk about drugs in sport it's especially about doping, because when we see a big performance, we immediately wonder if the sportsman is doped. Unfortunately, there are more and more cases of sportsman to became better. We can considerate it's like cheat. Finally, we can talk about drugs in the medical field like marijuana which help some people to heal. This drug is therefore legal in some countries such as Uruguay, Canada or some countries in the United States.

Victor DANDEU

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathieu Quement StapsL1 Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:09 pm

Drugs are harmful to humans and are highly addictive. These people continue to take it like a cigarette because the effect produced surely allows these people to forget their problems for a moment or just create a feeling of pleasure. And despite the fact that drugs cause dependencies that are harmful to health, indebtedness, make people lose their minds, some will continue to abuse them until they lose some or have serious health problems.

Mathieu Quement StapsL1

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by quentin b Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:10 pm

There are different types of drugs, there are a lot of them. A drug is addictive in the person who uses it. When we talk about mastiff we think in particular of cannabis, cocaine, etc ...
But it is not just drugs that are harmful to health. Sport can be one of his drugs. As long as you are addicted to it, it becomes a drug.

quentin b

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva.P Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:46 pm

Man consumes in order to modify his physiological or psychic functions. Men use drugs in order to feel better, in reality it is quite the opposite. When we hear the word "drugs" we often think of young people, but it is a false apriori. The drug can make a person addicted, nasty, depressed so finally, the "cool" effects are only short durations.

Eva.P

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:28 am

I can't believe that none of you take drugs other than doctor's prescribed drugs.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled HAMMOUTEN Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:09 am

We all know that drugs are bad for people, except in certain contexts where they can help people with mental illnesses like medical cannabis. Medicinal cannabis is legal in countries to treat patients with mental disorders. This drug helps people control themselves and make these disorders go away temporarily.

Khaled HAMMOUTEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibaut SALAT Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:27 am

To speak about this topic it's better in first to define what is a drug. In the dictionary drugs it's a medic who is not create and disteibuted by doctors and who can be dangerous for the health by is constitution or the dependance it give. The topic of drugs is like it of cigarettes. Some people are for, some against, some use it, other hunt it, finally they have a lot of point of view. In the collective imaginary drugs are bad and dangerous because with too much amount you can die or have a lot of health problems. But some drugs with a good or medical utilisation can be good or not dangerous. A lot of people in our entourage had consuming drugs like cannabis. And it's show that a good and reasoned consommation can't be dangerous for people and can help to forget some physical and psychological pain. In my opinion the terms of drugs is to large and not very precise so the answers about this topic are too many and we can have a opinion. We must to define and separate different drugs by their dangerousity and there utility. With that we will have an opinion more precise.

Thibaut SALAT

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DELAUGE Vincent Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:22 pm

For some people the use of drugs can be useful to relax, help them to forget their problems for a moment or look for other experiences but these people don't think about the harmful effects of drugs: addiction, memory loss, paranoia and more… But all this can lead to death.

DELAUGE Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurele sellier Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:15 am

In the dictionary drugs it's a medic who is not create and distributed by doctors and who can be dangerous for the health by is constitution or the dependance it gives. There are some legal drugs like cigarettes and alcohol, but many are prohibited. In facts, the cannabis is considered as a soft drug and is used for medical purpose in many contry, that’s why the question of legalization often come back in France. If i can give my advice, cannabis is not more dangerous than alcohol or cigarettes (even Michael phelps often smokes to relax himself), but its a drug and legalize it would be good in order to regulate the circulation.

Aurele sellier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down