UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

week 5 Childhood cartoons

+17
Anthony Lopez
BABEAU Clémence
jonas Jamai
Landry NAULEAU
Ropied
Luca Maroleau
Bedon hugo
Chris Boutenet Lardy
Mathieu Lafaurie
camille crochet
Pardoux Emma
Nathan Fivet
Léna Le Bondé
Emeline CROUZEAUD
Paul Teillet
Thomas_Charp
Admin
21 posters

Go down

week 5 Childhood cartoons Empty week 5 Childhood cartoons

Post by Admin Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:22 am

week 5 Childhood cartoons 5f48c7eb240000570092155e
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

week 5 Childhood cartoons Empty Re: week 5 Childhood cartoons

Post by Thomas_Charp Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:55 pm

This week, we are going to talk about children's cartoons.
During my childhood I watched a lot of cartoons in my free time, even during breakfast before going to school. For example, I watched "The Mysterious Cities of Gold", "Franklin", "Scooby-Doo", "Oggy and the Cockroaches", "Mini-Justicier" and others I don't remember at the time. This had a great influence on my childhood because with my friends we had a lot of laughs, deliriums about certain cartoons. To take a good example, two weeks ago, I think...., we were chatting together and one of my friends picked up his phone and started the introduction of the cartoon "The Ratz". Of course, after a short second we stopped talking and sang this intro very loudly. It's not the only cartoon we sing, but now that we're talking about it, it's crazy to know that cartoons influence us so much when we sing this song and I think it would be funny to sing the Scooby-Doo intro in English.

Thomas_Charp

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Teillet Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:34 pm

Childhood cartoons is a subject that bring back a lot of memories.
I remember myself watching them on the TV before and after school, the week end, all day every day.
My favorite ones were Foot2Rue, Les Ratz, Oggy et les cafards, Zinzin de l’espace. If I should say what they taught me about life I would say nothing because they were neither moral or educational in nature, but they brought me happiness and relaxation and I thought I could never stop to watch them, my old friends and I would discuss during recess the episodes we had seen the day before and playing football like in the cartoon.

Paul Teillet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeline CROUZEAUD Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:46 am

This week, we need to talk about childhood cartoons. What a great idea! I really liked cartoons, when I was a little girl it was "Dora the Explorer" and then I loved "Scooby-Doo". I knew all the characters, I even watched the episodes several times. I also watched the film many times, all the versions. A big fan of "Scooby-Doo"! But today the cartoon has been redone, the people are still the same but they are more drawn in the same way, it’s a shame. I also watched other cartoons like "Tom and Jerry" (big fan too), "The schtroumpf", "the totaly spies".

Emeline CROUZEAUD

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Léna Le Bondé Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:14 pm

When I was little I watched a lot of childhood cartoons ( and I still do...) There is 1 cartoon that I watched EVERY TIME, it's the "barbapapa", I could watch them for hours, and it annoyed my parents. I watched a lot of scoubidou, and some Disney, like the lion king (I must have seen it at least 50 times), but I still like to watch it. I also watched a lot of cartoons for boys with my little brother, like "Pokémon" or "gormiti" . I was a boy at heart, I never liked barbies for example. There is also a cartoon that I watched a lot and it's "Totally Spies", I thought I was one of them, and I had all the accessories at home as a toy... I was a real fan.

Léna Le Bondé

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Fivet Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:21 pm

This week we are going to talk about cartoons from our childhood. When I was little I watched a lot of cartoons, far too many. I watched cartoons with my older brother all the time, which meant I didn't necessarily watch cartoons that were appropriate for my very young age, but that was okay because I didn't understand anything. I watched all kinds of cartoons, be it for girls or for boys like "Totally Spies" "Dora" etc ... but growing up the cartoons I liked the most were "galactic football "and" Oggy and the Cockroaches "I loved it and didn't want to miss an episode in any way. I liked it so much that when I did something stupid, my punishment was for not watching my cartoon. Fortunately that has changed, well I think ...

Nathan Fivet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

week 5 Childhood cartoons Empty Childhood cartoons

Post by Pardoux Emma Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:50 am

For this week we need to talk about our childhood cartoons. I don't prefer one in particular, but when i was very little my mom told me I was a big fan of strawberry charlotte. I watched biy cartoons whith my little brother more often like "Galactic football", "street football". Our favorite cartoon have both I think it's Corneil and Bernie, we knew the sang of the credits by heart and "Code Lyoko" Sometimes I still watch cartoons, we don't think about it, we just have to follow the story. I think the cartoons allowed me to increase my imagination. But it not me to learn about how it's the life when you grown up.

Pardoux Emma

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by camille crochet Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:23 pm

Talking about cartoons reminds me of very good memories and I would like to go back to that time... I think we all loved it and we all still look at it a little bit!
My favorite cartoon was the Totally Spies and still today I continue to watch (even if I’ve already seen all the episodes) instead of the Netflix series ! I also loved Scooby Doo a lot. And especially my favorite character of all the cartoons is Winnie L'Ourson!!
Today some of the cartoons of our generation are no longer broadcast and others continue to release new episodes, but often they have changed the drawings and I find that it loses all its charm...

camille crochet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathieu Lafaurie Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:22 am

We all know cartoons because we loved watch it when we were younger. But we didn’t know that they have an influence on our education, development. Scientists not all agree that cartoons have only a good influence on our education.
It can be positive because children learn many things like how to act in society (adult respect, teamwork, …), they also learn some vocabulary and discover the nature, the world (Dora, once upon a time… man).
But also be negative : a study show that children who are watching cruel cartoons become aggressive, disobedient, brutal and angry (the violent scenes creates difficulties for children to understand the action and the consequences). This is also a way to disseminate values, infortunatly not all good like Disney who was often accused of spreading anti-feminist ideas, the main target of critics was Disney’s most famous cartoon series, "Disney Princesses".

Mathieu Lafaurie

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

week 5 Childhood cartoons Empty WEEK 5 CHRIS

Post by Chris Boutenet Lardy Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:20 am

Today we are going to talk about cartoons from our childhood. For my part, I keep very good memories of them because they allowed me to give me a good mood in the morning before going to school. This good humor came from the credits that I sang in the morning like that of Scooby Doo or that of Corneille and Berny.
These cartoons were funny, they made children dream through the main characters but above all they allowed us to pass the time during the holidays.

Chris Boutenet Lardy

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bedon hugo Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:47 am

I have a lot of memories about that because I have spent a lot of time on cartoons. My favorite is scooby-doo, for me it was a disaster when they make a film scooby-doo because the cartoons is really better than the film. The history in the film is average and the worst is the graphics and the voice of the personnage. It destroyed my image of scooby doo. And it’s not the only one. Fortunately they don’t do the same for many cartoons like titi and grominet or the pink panther etc. I have a message for the producers stop destroying childhood. Stop making cartoon movies. Thank you

Bedon hugo

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Maroleau Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:16 am

During my childhood I watched so many cartoons especially when I came back my home after school and the Wednesday morning with my sister. I spent lot of time in front of the TV to watch it especially during winter because when summer came back, I preferred spend my time in my garden to play. Lot of cartoon were really incredible and today when we see the news ones they seem so bad! In brief if we have to talk about the influence of the cartoon on us I want to say that the cartoons especially had an economical influence on my mom money, indeed, the cartoons are a very good way to do some money thanks to the derivative products.

Luca Maroleau

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

week 5 Childhood cartoons Empty Childhood cartoons by Roro :)

Post by Ropied Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:20 am

I still love cartoons today and sometimes I watch them because it reminds me of my childhood. When I was younger, when I came home from school, I did my afternoon snack and I did my homework quickly (but correctly) and I put Gulli good where there were lots of cartoons that I loved (beyblade, galactik football, foot 2 rue , ghost spirit ..). Indeed, I was a big fan of cartoons and I only watched that. I prefer cartoons from before than today because I find they were less realistic than today and it looked better and it was more appealing to children.

Ropied

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Landry NAULEAU Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:40 am

When I was a child, every day a the same time I watched foot 2rue and Captain Tsubasa. It's the bests cartoons ever for me ! The story is gripping and we never want it to end. Even today, I still Watch some cartoons like I waking up in the Morning. However, it's not the same desire.

Landry NAULEAU

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jonas Jamai Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:45 am

Nowadays I still like cartoons. when I was a child I like to watch garfield. It was funny. I also watched Scooby-Doo. and these one was my favorite one. my seconde favorite one is a Tom and jerry . It's even my favorite one I think. when I was at a rowing reagata we watch Tom and jerry and it remind me my childhood. It was quite funny. we also watched scooby-doo but it was horrible. it's a all new thing. I don't now what the producers does but it's horrible .

jonas Jamai

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

week 5 Childhood cartoons Empty childhood cartoons

Post by BABEAU Clémence Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:58 am

cartoons rocked my childhood, as I think most children. When I left school I had a snack in front of the television before doing my homework.
Frankly the best cartoon of my youth it was without hesitation the barbapapa even that my mom she made me the house of each barbapapa knowing that there are 11. The houses she made them in polystyrene in addition really too much style

BABEAU Clémence

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Lopez Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:02 am

The cartoons we cradle our childhood especially some, scooby doo which is intergenerational because even today they have done it again and it still pleases young children today. As in our time the cartoons of our parents are still on TV and we followed them too. One of those that has marked it all for us is pokemon because every year new pokemon games come out. Those who are of our time also know manga such as dragon ball z, one piece and naruto which was on TV whereas today it is no longer on TV.We are not going to complain because we arrived at the right time the TV was in color we had several free channels and the picture quality was clean. Besides, some of the new kids don't watch cartoons anymore and just play video games and don't have any cartoon culture.

Anthony Lopez

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by aperri25 Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:03 am

The cartoons of my childhood are numerous. I will tell you about my different cartoons throughout my childhood.
at the age of 2-3 i was watching teletubbies with 4 weird characters who live in a little house under the ground with a vacuum cleaner as a pet.
then around 5-6 years old I was a big fan of t'choupi, a little boy who live adventures with his faithful soft toy called doudou. then between 6 and 12 years old I watched SpongeBob SquarePants, a yellow sponge that made the best crab paté in the whole ocean.
finally at the end of my childhood i looked at corneil et bernie, corneil is a talking dog, he is very intelligent and bernie and the only one to know the secret.

But my favorite cartoon will remain SpongeBob SquarePants

aperri25

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lmaricot Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:03 pm

cartoons are i think, for everybody, a big part of them childhood, it's the case for me too. But the little luc is the last kid of 3 boys, so i haven't the choice of what was on tv so at 2y i watched powers rangers ore some fantastic cartoons like that, it was really the best part of my life after my meeting with john cox (give me 20 ;D )

lmaricot

Back to top Go down

Post by Théo Ben Saada Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:30 pm

Today we are going to talk about cartoons,
cartoons can be of any kind and for any age, often they are intended for children and allow to stimulate their vivid imagination, they also allow to instill certain values in children such as kindness, love, mutual aid and friendship to name only the main ones. The drawings brings us together because there are many and for all tastes, everyone can find someone with whom to talk about it, and especially the more we grow up and the more nostalgic at the idea of seeing an episode of a drawing again. animated that we love.

Théo Ben Saada

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain Robert Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:42 pm

during my childhood i watched a lot of different cartoons. But I remember one, the mini vigilantes. They are animals that speak and live like humans. During an episode, there is always a student who makes fun of others (because he does not smell good, farts, does not speak well ....) and suddenly during one night, he receives from I don't know or superpowers. And the reason for his mockery becomes a super power. For example for the one who farted all the time, his power was that he could fly thanks to the power of his farts. And suddenly, thanks to their superpowers, they do good deeds and become loved by everyone.
I find the moral wonderful: "Our worst weakness can become our best quality."

Romain Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down