UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 6 - Your personal talent

+15
Theo-Binchet
Vincent Tributsch
Poitou Baptiste
KylianMalavergne
melissagherras
Adrien Sabourin
Jules Gendreau
ferchaud flavien
Laurine Avinio
léatramblé
Swann Giraud
chloé robin
Estelle Arrivé
Zoe GALEA
Antoine Renoux
19 posters

Go down

Week 6 - Your personal talent  Empty Week 6 - Your personal talent

Post by Antoine Renoux Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:50 am

Hi John, I'll present one of my thousand of talent witch is the piano. I discover this instrument 2 yers ago by chance because my parents purchased one due to my sister wants to practice this instrument. So one day when I returned at home, I discover this instrument in the house and I was really intrigued by this object. At the beginning I just watch little piece of video on YouTube just to play with my two hands a patern witch necessities just the right hand. My first "piece of music" was the melody of Harry Potter and it was horrible ! But with the time I was really interesting by the piano and I found this instrument really beautiful. My sister who normally have to take class of piano didn't do that and I had the piano just for me. So I took my phone and watched a lot of tuto on YouTube because I don't know everything about this instrument and I didn't do solvlege in my childhood. At the begin I played easy piece of music as John Lennon "imagine" but with the time I began to manage some piece as "Comptine d'un autre été" or some piece of Ludovico Einaudi ( I love this guy ). With time and alone I can manage the piano with a good level and I love to play because it's very amazing as instrument and I love listening what I am playing.

Last edited by Antoine Renoux on Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Antoine Renoux

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - Your personal talent  Empty Re: Week 6 - Your personal talent

Post by Zoe GALEA Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:55 am

The fact that you forbidden the sport in the redaction destabilize me. I don’t know if I have a real talent apart from sport world.
But I have an other passion since I was young. I love writing. I dream to write a book or some rap songs. I like also passed emotions through my textes. The fact that I am not really comfortable with expression oral, push me to write my thoughts before declaiming them.
I love play with the words and the French language, use some unusual expressions, made rhymes…
When I was in the college, I wrote a little story for a concours in all the Poitiers academy. The story was about a little girl, muslim, during the Terrorism year in France (Charlie Hebdo, 13 November…) who wants to make the French aware that muslims are different that terrorists.
The story was beautiful and touching, so, I won the third place. I was very proud !
I hope that one day, I will have the opportunity and the good idea to write a novel Smile

Zoe GALEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle Arrivé Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:56 am

I believe that outside of sports I have no talent, or nothing that seems to me to be. So I'm going to talk about youtubers. I watch very few videos on Youtube and most of them are songs. However my favorite Youtube channel is the Palmashow channel. I find them really super funny, I don't see time passing when I watch Palmashow videos, I easily get carried away. Except for a few, all their sketches are too funny but I think my favorite is the one about the Ikea salesmen.

Estelle Arrivé

Back to top Go down

Post by chloé robin Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:47 am

Hum, speak about my personal talent. It’s delicate because when we speak about us we have two possibilities: Be lacking of self-confidence or be full of himself. This is very difficult to be modest. We can’t speak about our athletic talent so this will be difficult for me because this is my strong point. Except sport and English, of course, I’m not very talented! No for real, my strength, I prefer speak about strength than talent. I think that I’m organized; I’m assiduous in what I do. I go to the end of what I undertake. Whan I engage, I make sure that it’s well done. I hate people that disorganized, that penalize other people because of their lake of attendance! So it’s all for me. I don’t consider myself talented in many areas in particulars. It’s up to people around me to decide in what I’m talented and like for this or not.

chloé robin

Back to top Go down

Post by Swann Giraud Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:58 pm

Personaly, I think I don't have talent, whether it's in sport or not, because otherwise I will not be here. Just like every people I have qualities that make me who I am, and also defects. If I have a talent, he is hidden for now. So, I will speak about Youtubers. I don't have one favorite youtuber, because I watch a lot of video about many different youtubers, especially funny videos. Now, I watch Mohamed Henni, it's a youtuber who debrief football's matchs of Marseille and many other, he critizes players, and he said anything. He is crazy but he makes me laugh.

Swann Giraud

Back to top Go down

Post by léatramblé Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:20 pm

Hello Smile
I don't really have any talent whatsoever in sports or outdoors, so I'm going to talk about my favorite YouTubers. I subscribe on social networks to a girl called "Allonsrider" is a young woman who talks about skateboarding, surfing, travel and who shares with us crazy pictures and plans. At the moment she is with her best friend on the other side of the world in Tahiti, so they make vlogs together every day by sharing pictures with us from there and all their activities that they can do. It's fascinating and this chick shows us that we can believe in our dreams.
I also subscribe to "Mayadorable" which she is on instagram under her good and her bad aspect under the account of "Mayadésagréable" she is an influencer who makes fun of the gaze of others and who hides as much as possible from her Internet users. She shares her special days, her shoots and her appointments. It's more about fashion and everything about fashion. She is a lot of fun and makes me think about myself a lot, people often tell me that I look like her!

léatramblé

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurine Avinio Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:54 pm

HI!

I don't think I'm really talented. I know how to play music, I play the piano as well as the accordion since I was little I stopped a few years ago now.

Then I can also talk about my favorite youtubers who are mcfly and Carlito, Bigflo and oli's best friends. they release a humor video every sunday and i find it really laughing. here is.

There is also squeezie the biggest youtubeur in france who also releases a video a week i also watched it all it's genius, with horror tread, humor video, gaming ...

Laurine Avinio

Back to top Go down

Post by ferchaud flavien Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:31 pm

Hello John, today we are going to talk about personal talents. I'm going to choose a topic that I didn't feel was of quality in this sport. It's about climbing, I've had terminal climbing in my cycle, I've had an ankle injury while climbing, but I still had to do the evaluation and independently of that. I chose the hardest wall and I succeeded. For me it was just another sport. But it was in my first year of college and the second year that I realized that I was really comfortable in it. I feel good about it, but for me it's easy, it's like I'm doing an action like any other. There are certainly complicated passages, but I feel comfortable going through them. There, I could have chosen another talent, but this is the one that surprised me. So I'll share it with you.

ferchaud flavien

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules Gendreau Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:39 am

For me, talent is an activity in we success right now. For exemple I play trumpet but it’s not a talent it’s just work and work. I think my ability to stamina is my actual talent.Because of this capacity ,I have a good level in majority of sport (excepted swimming but I don’t want to talk about this here).

Jules Gendreau

Poitou Baptiste likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrien Sabourin Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:32 pm

It’s not easy to have a particular talent, and even more so to discover it. Personally, I’m lucky I have 2. I know how to touch my nose with my tongue and grab my two arms in the back one arm over the shoulder, and the other under to the wrist. My other talents I haven’t discovered yet. Anyway, what’s certain is that I don’t have a talent in science.

Adrien Sabourin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by melissagherras Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:41 pm

Good morning, John !

I admit I have no talent, but I will tell you about my passion for handball and for refereeing.
I've been practicing handball in a club for fourteen years now and refereeing in pairs for five years.
I love sport, it's not just a hobby but a moment to evacuate all problems, it is also used to recharge your batteries and keep your body in good health.
During my career as a handball player, I had to face setbacks, but it is thanks to this that we become stronger, the easier it is and the less we learn.

Have a nice day !

melissagherras

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KylianMalavergne Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:59 pm

Hello John,
So today we have to talk about our talents... the only problem is that I have no talent! So I'm going to tell you about a talent that some people have that fascinates me, and that is mentalism. I often watch reports of mentalists, the performances of mentalists and their ability to get into our minds is really incredible. They're able to guess what number you're thinking of just by counting, whether you're lying or not, or just being able to know what you think about a situation etc. It's really strong and I find it really crazy.

KylianMalavergne

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Poitou Baptiste Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:01 am

Hello
I got a talent how is sometimes an handicap for me in my daily life , I'am fully honest and i alaways saying what i think even if it can hurt. this talent is accentued when i don't realy know the people i'm talking with.
i got this power when at lycée when people how are talking erveryday to every one was boring and made me sleeping. So one day i've decided to say to this men that he only said bulshit, after this i never hear him after.
Becose i saw it working i've decide to do it evrytime i find someone boring or if he saying bulshit

Poitou Baptiste

Birthday : 2000-06-30

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - Your personal talent  Empty Talent

Post by Vincent Tributsch Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:37 pm

Hello John,
The only talent I know is that I can touch my nose with my tongue. So yes, I know it is useless I probably could not participate in an incredible talent, too bad... I am generally clumsy I don't know sing and I'm rarely concentrated. But maybe one day I will discover a talent and maybe I will be able to activate the Golden Buzzer. And you John, what is your talent?

Vincent Tributsch

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo-Binchet Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:06 pm

Good morning, John,

I will not hide from you that I have a lot of talent but my greatest talent and to see in the future. Tomorrow night Jamie Vardy will score against Liverpool but unfortunately the result will be a draw for you. No more stupid things, I don't have that much talent or I don't know them yet!

Theo-Binchet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibaud Denis Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:10 pm

My talent, if it’s one, is to make people laugh.
Of course I’m not a clown, but I’m a tease.
I think for me that’s what makes me happy to make my friends laugh.
I find that even if it’s not a special talent it’s one of the most beautiful that exists.
everyone needs to laugh especially at this time with the health crisis.
I know how to move my ears it’s not crazy but it always makes a small effect.

Thibaud Denis

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Perdriaud Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:59 pm

Hello,
My personal talent is my intelligence, beauty and other good talent. I thing i'm a Boss, Like Hugo Boss. So I smell good because I have a good nose for choose good smelling for my consumer. So my personal talent is self mockery.

Hugo Perdriaud

Back to top Go down

Post by marine.soumagne Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:33 pm

I would like to tell you about my talent, but the concern is that I have no particular talent ... My talent would only be that as soon as I try either a sport or an instrument etc. I get there often in a very short period of time since I was little, I understand how to do things, and apply them, which allows me to be successful in a lot of hobbies. I sing pretty well too, but not enough to say that this is a talent.

marine.soumagne

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Alter Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:13 pm

Hi Jonh, I've been thinking a lot about this and after careful consideration it seems to me that I don't have any talents. Sorry I can't answer on this subject!

Louis Alter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down