UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 6 subject : Netflix Or Music

+12
LuceGaetan
Legrand Gwendal
Evan Rebierre
Pierre-Louis
Admin
logan
Coline Thouvenin
Aurélie
Ugo B
Julie TORRIANI
Jordan Rak
Charlotte Denis
16 posters

Go down

Week 6 subject : Netflix Or Music  Empty Week 6 subject : Netflix Or Music

Post by Charlotte Denis Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:36 pm

favorite series,film, songs, band ,artist...

Charlotte Denis

Back to top Go down

Week 6 subject : Netflix Or Music  Empty Re: Week 6 subject : Netflix Or Music

Post by Jordan Rak Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:50 pm

Music is in my opinion the most beautiful and the most loved art of all. It is very varied and allows to translate different emotions such as joy, sadness through their different styles. When it is sung it can tell a story, an experience, the defense of a cause or other. Personally I really like the style of music, especially rap, folk music, and blues. I also love to play it, especially the guitar. It relaxes me and it allows me to clear my mind. In terms of playing style, it's also very varied but I have a penchant for flamenco and gypsy rumba.

Jordan Rak

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie TORRIANI Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:52 pm

Today I will talk about music. There are all kinds of music, I listen to all of them except classical, hard rap, rock and metal. Music motivates me and accompanies me every day, even in my sport, in gymnastics we have to do our floor movement in music which lasts 1minutes 30. We have to be synchronized and create an original choreography. in short, I love music!

Julie TORRIANI

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Denis Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:24 pm

Today i'm going to talk about music. Music appears to my life when i was 3. I never stopped playing since. Everyday i play music. Piano , guitar , drums , i need to play music everyday. If i do not, i don't feel well. I play a lot of different styles of music ( pop music, rock, rap... and may others )but i would say that i love playing gospel, soul, blues, jazz .. Because To me the History of music is marked by greats artist like Aretha Franklin, Etta James, Billie Holliday, Nina Simone, Amy Winehouse, Carole Fredericks, Luis Armstrong, Franck Sinatra, Ray charles, Django ... and other. All of these artist, by their music, by these style of music , fought against differents causes like racism, Slavery in usa etc .. these styles of music are the pillars of music history. For example In New York there is a neighborhood called Harlem. It is one of the main centers of musical creation. It is the center of gospel,jazz, blues music. You can attend mass in churches and see the gospel choir sings songs, spread joy around them and listen to all the harmonies voices that they're doing when they are singing ! It is magic. Music is such a beautiful art and we can't live without music. Like Aretha Franklin said "Music does a lot of things for a lot of people. It's transporting, for sure. It can take you right back, years back, to the very moment certain things happened in your life. It's uplifting, it's encouraging, it's strengthening."

Charlotte Denis

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ugo B Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:27 pm

Okay, I have a little story about Netflix. One day, after a party, my friends and I wanted to watch Netflix. So I took my PS3 (there is Netflix on it), and a friend was supposed to connect on it to watch a movie. But what a surprise, there was already a connected account on it, called "Boubou". He isn't to my friends, I asked to my family if they used my PS3 for Netflix but they didn't. Since this day, I learned there is someone that connected his netflix account on my ps3 and I don't know who the hell he is and how is that possible. But atleast, I have a free netflix account.

Ugo B

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurélie Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:50 am

Personally, I'm not the type of person who is particularly interested in music even if I listen to it like everyone else to pass the time, in the shower, during my weight training, or even before a game. The only thing I can "boast" is going to a Johnny Halliday's concert when I was little, it was such an amazing experience. I can also say that while ago my boyfriend taught me some piano's songs (simple songs of course). Thanks to him, I also learned what a kalimba is because I didn't know this instrument before, and now I can play it too.

Aurélie

Admin and Charlotte Denis like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Coline Thouvenin Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:28 pm

This week I'm going to speak about music.
Music is an art and a cultural activity consisting of combining sounds and silences over time. The main ingredients are rhythm (how to combine sounds over time), height (combination in frequencies), nuances and timbre. It is now considered a form of modern poetry.

Music gives rise to creations (works of art created by composers), representations. It uses certain compositional rules or systems, from the simplest to the most complex (often music notes, scales and others). It can use various objects, the body, the voice, but also musical instruments specially designed, and more and more all sounds (concrete, synthetic, abstract, etc.).

Coline Thouvenin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by logan Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:30 pm

For me the music is constantly present. I prefer to listen to it than played because I played the guitar for two years and I was told that I was not made to play this instrument. I listen music when I play sports to motivate myself, when I'm in the car, in the shower, and in the evening. I listen to a bit of any kind of music (rap, pop, electro, rock ...). On the other hand I never went to see a concert but I would like to go see AC/DC. My dad played AC DC music on drums with friends of him.

logan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:19 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Aurélie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre-Louis Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:18 pm

Fun fact : Netflix is not new. Years ago, you could rent or buy movies from Netflix and receive the movie in your mailbox. Now we can say that it is a lot easier, and instantaneous. Some say that Netflix and other streaming platforms are going to end cinemas. Yet, I think that it is almost impossible. Yes, people enjoy watching movies from their couch, but they also enjoy a night-out with friends or family and going to the cinema is always a good idea. I love Netflix, because it has a wide variety of...everything actually.

Pierre-Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by Evan Rebierre Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:07 pm

I of course love music, I listen to music every time I can. I like all styles of music except trans.
I've always loved classical music and I've always wanted to play an instrument. I play the piano for 4 years and I'm not about to stop. (My favourite composer is Chopin by far, and my favourite pieces are Etude Op.25 no.5 "Wrong note" by Chopin , Nocturne no.20 in C sharp minor, also by Chopin, or Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven.
I also have singing lessons with a vocal coach for 1 year, I play the guitare and the ukulele but I don't have lessons and I have a violin but it's very difficult.
To conclude my favourite song is "I can't go on without you" by Kaleo, an Icelandic rock and blues band.

Evan Rebierre

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Legrand Gwendal Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:12 pm

The week subject is about music or netflix.
Netflix is a site where you can choose some film or series to watch.
There is a lot of choice and this is why it's very famous.
But I'm gonna talk about music.
Music is a way to express our own sensations, or to feel those sensations, like happiness, sad...
Music's got o lot of variety, like classic, rock, blues, jazz, rap, variety...
It's played every where in the world, by different way (sing, instruments, percussions....).

Legrand Gwendal

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:16 am

Evan Rebierre wrote:I of course love music, I listen to music every time I can. I like all styles of music except trans.
I've always loved classical music and I've always wanted to play an instrument. I play the piano for 4 years and I'm not about to stop. (My favourite composer is Chopin by far, and my favourite pieces are Etude Op.25 no.5 "Wrong note" by Chopin , Nocturne no.20 in C sharp minor, also by Chopin, or Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven.
I also have singing lessons with a vocal coach for 1 year, I play the guitare and the ukulele but I don't have lessons and I have a violin but it's very difficult.
To conclude my favourite song is "I can't go on without you" by Kaleo, an Icelandic rock and blues band.

So good to see younger people who like Classical music. Personally love Tchaikovsky and the Russian romantics. Playing the Violin is very difficult. You have to be perfect or it sounds terrible.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by LuceGaetan Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:31 pm

Right now on Netflix my favorite series are the anime ones, I've already watched several of them recently and currently I'm watching The Seven's Deadly Sins. I really like this series and I'm moving very fast on it or even too fast... Recently I watched Hunter x Hunter and I enjoyed it so much that I'm watching it again with my girlfriend who started it later than me.

LuceGaetan

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Seguin Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:22 pm

For this week, i would like present you my favorites series on Netflix. The serie that made me take Netflix suscriber is Beastars. This work deals with many themes like love, hate, self-development, mafias, drugs. This work is exeptional. I think the anime Food wars is the good work in Netflix beacause the graphics of this series on the theme of food are wonderful and really makes us want to eat.

Tom Seguin

Back to top Go down

Post by idris hamidi Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:15 pm

The subject is "Netflix or Music".There are lots of good series on Netflix like for example Breaking Bad i recommend it a very good series there are lots of twists there is brief suspense it's too stylish.There is a site full of no thanks there is also a lot of good manga like for example Naruto or Death Note, or hunters x hunters.there are not only spectacular fights there is also often strategy and reflection and sometimes even philosophy

idris hamidi

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaëtan Morin Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:06 pm

I don't watch a lot of series, but what I like about netflix is ​​documentaries on former big stars or otherwise sports documentaries. The last one I saw was The Last Dance with Michael Jordan. I loved the series and to discover the life of one of the best sportsmen of all time I think it is incredible.
Regarding music, I like to listen to it, but more at parties with friends than alone. And I almost only listen to current rap music.

Gaëtan Morin

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV3 Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:31 am

This topic is about Netflix or music, because I already speak about music last year I'm gonna speak about Netflix, but because I run out of idea I'm boringly gonna speak about some series.
First I found, that they give us an access to too much series and movies (that good) but personally I look at the "will be soon accessible" and each month I have 5 or 6 new series or movie to watch and that really hard to follow and to kept the pace

JulesV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down