UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 4 - Netflix

+25
Thomas Figueira
GERON Eva
Valentine Berron
Julia Ceaux
GAILLARD Marin
Dulinge Emma
Christian FLANNERY
Cloé Meyraud
Mathilde Guillaume
Marie LEQUEC
Pierre Faivre
Weiss Romain
Paul Bressy
Cloé
Louis
Binson Mathilde
noemie michenot
desaunay amaury
Lucie LEFEVRE
Boismorand Victoria
Virginie GAUDRIAUD
BARRAUD Jeanne
Onillon Dorian
AxelQuantin
Admin
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Week 4 - Netflix Empty Week 4 - Netflix

Post by Admin Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:34 pm

Try not to be boring. Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Netflix Empty Re: Week 4 - Netflix

Post by AxelQuantin Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:28 pm

Netflix is a good application for Watch series and films, and which is diversifying more and more to keep these customers and attract new customers. Because most platforms are coming on the market and they belong at the biggest web companies.

AxelQuantin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onillon Dorian Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:50 am

Netflix or the netflix phenomenon. This application that young and older uses to watch all out of series or film instead of revised, do the housework or spend time with friends.

Onillon Dorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:54 am

boring so far....
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by BARRAUD Jeanne Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:19 am

Netflix is a huge phenomen right now. You can find so many series and films to watch. It is obvious that this platform is known for its series and not for its films that are soooo boring.
But its series are awesome.
I have watched quite a lot of series on Netflix I admit... but there are so much more and I never gonna watch them all...
But if I should talk about some series that are particurlarly great I would say La Casa de Papel, les Demoiselles du téléphone, Peaky Blinders, Elite, Brooklyn 99 etc...

BARRAUD Jeanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Virginie GAUDRIAUD Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:45 am

Netflix it's a good application for watch série. I recommand a lot of série: Elite and Riverdale are series that happen in a school university with a lot of mystery and suspense. Another totally different serie that I recommend is Dark It’s a strange story and complicated because we have three worlds: the past, the present and the future. We have to understand history. for those who like a story stange and scary I recommand you "stranger sing". But the best série is " 13 reasons why" it is moving, it tells how bad we are in our world and how words and act can be serious for the person concerned. Sucides are acts that happen a lot in our time and this serie show us why this decision? she does a lot of thinking I find his interesting

Virginie GAUDRIAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Boismorand Victoria Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:19 pm

The topic of this week is Netflix !I love Netflix because this site revolutionized the series.
I spend most of my time on Netflix ,for the movies or series .
During my summer holidays I watched a lot of shows like orange is a new black which is a show that tells the life of women in prison, it was the final season what sadness. I watched other series like the ladies on the phone or the casa de papel.In short, as soon as I have time to watch a series I do it before falling asleep, putting on makeup and even in my bath.I think I’ve had Netflix for 4 years now and there are always new things so always full of things to look at. I started on Netflix thanks to a friend who subscribes and who was kind enough to pass me his ahah codes you always have to have a friend like that. Then my parents took a subscription afterwards so I stopped squatting my friend’s account. One thing that’s good is that Netflix is still very affordable, even if it doesn’t talk enough about the small increase it just got... After I write this I’ll go back to my show with this legendary TOUDOUM that makes my heart vibrate

Boismorand Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucie LEFEVRE Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:40 am

Netflix is better than a boyfriend, less boring, I spend good times with, little candles around, good series, good movies, a small meal, girlfriends, it's great.

Lucie LEFEVRE

Back to top Go down

Post by desaunay amaury Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:04 am

Netflix is one off the important things for the life of the young people today. this is a platform where their are a lot of series, film, documentary and stuff.for my part I have Netflix and when
i have free times I what a series named Lucifer.

desaunay amaury

Back to top Go down

Post by noemie michenot Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:43 pm

This week, we are going to talk about Netflix.
Netflix is a platform which alows to access to differents films and series.
Also, Netflix create its proper films and series. So if you subscribe to Netflix, you can access to famous productions but also little productions which is very interesting.
As far as I’m concern, I’m a subscriber to Netflix because I love Netflix productions like 13 reasons why or stranger things.

noemie michenot

Back to top Go down

Post by Binson Mathilde Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:24 pm

Netflix is a paid streaming platform and application that allows you to watch content such as movies and series of the moment or past. He created his own films and series.
The only concern I will find there is the fact of becoming addicted to Netflix, since there is a lot of content and for example as soon as you start a series you watch it often in a very short time and then go straight to another one, instead of doing more important things.

Binson Mathilde

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:11 am

Netflix is an application for watching series and movies. Not to do like everyone else, I'll talk about a series that I'm watching on Netflix. The series "Elite" is a Spanish series, which features students in a private high school. There was a murder, and the murderer is a student. So the story revolves around the murder.

Louis

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloé Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:12 am

I have an account Netflix but just for looking different type of film. Indeed, I Don't watch series because I Don't like that, I prefere go outside on the beach or forest…
But Netflix is a very good plateforme for those who love this, and easily.

Cloé

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Bressy Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:35 pm

Netflix is the new application and passtime of the moment. It include many series and films. It monopoly tend to increase the competition and many new platform born like prime video (with amazon), YouTube premium, Hulu or Tubi TV. It's easier to Watch series and lawful. So it decrease the income of streaming platform. However, I think Netflix is so expensive so I prefer stay in the unlawfullness and Watch films and series when I can't steal my friend Netflix passwords.

Paul Bressy

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Romain Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:15 pm

The hardest on Netflix is ​​not paying to watch a movie series ( there is always a friend to pass his account) but it is to choose which movie which series to watch you can spend more time choose only to watch the movie or episode the series.

Weiss Romain

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Netflix Empty Netflix

Post by Pierre Faivre Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:03 am

What I like about Netflix is that it's very easy to watch series without paying. You just have to have good friends who offer you the subscription. So we can have so much movies and series that we can occupy the rest of our days with Netflix. This is a great application with many series, movies, documentaries but we must not forget that there is not that that allows us to occupy our day because when we finish a series we realize that we easily spent 40 hours in front of a screen.

Pierre Faivre

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie LEQUEC Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:26 am

Netflix and chill.

I do not have Netflix, but however I chill on other kind of illegal websites.
But it doesn't bother me anyway because I am used to watch after anime and korean/chinese/japanese dramas and they do not have these on Netflix.

Why didn’t I ask for a friend’s ID and password ?
Because I think that Netflix is overpaid and I certainly don’t want to pay to watch movies and shows that I can find for free on other sites.

And then if we look at the comments on this topic, we observe that several users highlight the ease of use of the Netflix interface.
But at what price? 17 euros per month? So this is the price of the laziness of men to look for a free interface?
204 euros per year ?

No way it is almost the price of my rent for a month.
Marie LEQUEC
Marie LEQUEC

Birthday : 2000-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathilde Guillaume Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:26 pm

I do not watch a lot of series on Netflix, but one has marked me: Sense 8. The story revolves around eight people, spread around the world, who suddenly become connected intellectually, emotionally and sensory. They are not the only ones to have these abilities and are searched by an organization that wants to make rather dark experiments on their brains. The series explores a variety of themes including politics, identity, sexuality, gender and religion. This is a real highlight of minorities, it's probably why I liked it so much. It may not be better than GOT but it deserved a look!

Mathilde Guillaume

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloé Meyraud Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:49 pm

Winter is coming !
Winter is a season where you don't want to stay outside or go to the gym because it's very cold, so you especially want to spend your afternoons watching a short film on Netflix with hot chocolate. Netflix is really my best friend in the winter. There are so many choices! In addition you can watch what you want alone or with others Wink whether it's a series or a movie. In addition on Netflix you can make sure that the lyrics are in English so it's great to progress in English (in addition to the classes with John Cox) or in any language you want.

Cloé Meyraud

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian FLANNERY Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:15 pm

Netflix is a worldwide virus preventiong students all over the world from succeding in life. It lures young beings inside to their couches for hours, stopping them from seeing the sun, the world and breathing fresh air. DON'T WATCH MARIANNE ON NETFLIX! I am not able to sleep anymore because of this series...
Christian FLANNERY
Christian FLANNERY

Back to top Go down

Post by Dulinge Emma Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:07 pm

This week we have as theme Netflix.
Nextflix is like a romantic relationship. I eat with it, I wash with it, and I sleep with it. And yes, I tend to fall asleep in front of my little evening show and in the middle of the night I wake up because it hurts my eyes. But netflix is good for series like Casa de papel, Sense 8 one of my favorite series etc. ! You should check if you have Netflix:) After that it's still a cost, but when you have a good friend or a very nice ex-boyfriend who forgets that I have an account on his Netflix it's the top ahah!
But if not for the nian-nian movies it's also the right place like Courage and Rodeo.
Anyway, if you get bored Netflix is a very good occupation

Dulinge Emma

Back to top Go down

Post by GAILLARD Marin Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:54 pm

Hello it's my idea this boring subject, I hope you enjoy it Rolling Eyes
What can i Say, i can maybe tell you some of my favourite series :
Black mirror is quite good because every episode is different there is no following. Most of the episode are based on future and they're really cool. Of course there is some shitty but the great fact is there is no following so you just go next
How to sell drugs online, from a real story a student who try to become famous get the idea of selling drugs online to get many cash and buy think which will help him to become more famous in his school
Elite, serie about 3 students who come from poorest neighbourhoods who enter in the best high school with richest people. Quite cool how some young people from different culture can put chaos.

GAILLARD Marin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julia Ceaux Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:04 pm

What to say about Netflix, it is a very practical platform and I am happy to be able to benefit from it but I find that it lacks a little choice and that in the end it is quite expensive especially when we can download many more things (yes illegally Laughing )

Julia Ceaux

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentine Berron Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:49 am

I have a netflix account, I think it's a good site even if it is paying,
I watch movies and series on this site.
right now i am looking at prison break, 13 reason why and elite
I often wear the winter I like watching series so I think it's a good site but there could be a little more film going on.
I also find that the rates are reasonable

Valentine Berron

Back to top Go down

Post by GERON Eva Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:34 pm

Like everybody i think, i watch series and movies on Netflix. But i use Netflix to work too! I know it's a curious history! I use Netflix to see diferents series like "Shadows hunters" and i work in a same time because i see it in english with the english subtittle ! Am I not a good student? I admit that I do not understand everything because there specific words about science fiction so sometimes it's a little difficult but i pass the subtitle in french and it's perfect!

GERON Eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next