UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semester 2 Week 1 topic. Christmas Traditions

+22
Dimitri Leroy
Martin_BERNARD
Wiktoria Wisniowska
mael DEVANNE
Titouan Ory
Timothée Aucouturier
Nicolas
paolo machado
Jules Corbière
Pierre-Yves
clarisse lopez
Céline Dekens
melina_savarit_
ingrid bruneteau
Trilla Ines
Antoine LEGER
Elodie Goupilleau
Adélie AUGEREAU
Eva Gousserey
Nina Morgades
gcharon
Admin
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Semester 2 Week 1 topic. Christmas Traditions - Page 2 Empty New Year

Post by enzobarraud Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:12 pm

I'm going to talk about a typical New Year. For me, New Years is with friends and Christmas with family. Before the Covid, have a big evening with all our friends, dress as beautiful as possible, prepare lots of little things to eat and cocktails. The theme of the evening is to make the most of and remember the year we just spent. And at midnight, when everyone is dancing, count down and hug each other to hope for a better year than the previous one.

enzobarraud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 Week 1 topic. Christmas Traditions - Page 2 Empty Re: Semester 2 Week 1 topic. Christmas Traditions

Post by Nabil Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:29 pm

I don't celebrate christmas. For me, a typical new year is with my friends or my family. I'm used to celebrate the new year everytime with my family but this year i did it with my friends. A typical new year is with a big dinner and all the family reunited. Everyone is happy to welcome a new year and to be able to make a new start. People are so happy. Usually there are fireworks which are beautiful.

Nabil

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2