UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

semester 2 week 4

+17
Dimitri Leroy
melina_savarit_
Céline Dekens
Titouan Ory
Trilla Ines
Nicolas
Nina Morgades
Jules Corbière
clarisse lopez
Pierre-Yves
Adélie AUGEREAU
Timothée Aucouturier
Elodie Goupilleau
Charly guilloton
Eva Gousserey
gcharon
Admin
21 posters

Go down

semester 2 week 4 Empty semester 2 week 4

Post by Admin Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:51 pm

Music. Make it interesting for me.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

semester 2 week 4 Empty Re: semester 2 week 4

Post by gcharon Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:13 pm

About music, all my family listen this "everywhere all the time". My mum is a singer and she did 4 CD about Jesus or the virgin Mariam, she did that for the mass. My twins practice violon, viola, piano, organ, clarinet and now guitar. My big brother play piano and drums, my mum play piano, viola, violon and accordion and me bass guitar and piano. My dad was sound ingineer like my big sister but they don't play an instrument. Sometimes i play bass to the mass with my mum to give a good ambiance. Otherwise i love music and all style about it like 2000's or 80's even classic music. I like too to go to the music festival with the half brother of my half brother who is DJ.

gcharon

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Eva Gousserey Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:49 pm

Can I ask you a question? Don't you think that like fashion, music is a circle? Most of young people listen what their parents used to listen when they were their ages. I think that music is timeless.
I love listening music. No matter the type. I like classical music ( it makes me feel out of times with a feeling of floating), i like pop and electro because I can sing it easly ( compared to an Opéra or hard rock metal). I just don't like country music and metal, it tense me.

Eva Gousserey

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:09 pm

Eva Gousserey wrote:Can I ask you a question? Don't you think that like fashion, music is a circle? Most of young people listen what their parents used to listen when they were their ages. I think that music is timeless.
I love listening music. No matter the type. I like classical music ( it makes me feel out of times with a feeling of floating), i like pop and electro because I can sing it easly ( compared to an Opéra or hard rock metal). I just don't like country music and metal, it tense me.

No I don't. I think they listen to their parents music when they are young and then listen to their peer's music or revolt against their parents music. Not all young people of course.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Charly guilloton Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:11 pm

I love listening to music, when I play sports it motivates me, when I am in the car it gives me a good vibe and it makes me pass the time. I listen to all types of music even if I listen to French rap more. My parents listen to music from the 80s and I love it just as much. We can see that there is a difference in music between the generations. Today young people listen to a lot of rap whereas previously it was not too democratizing and listening.

Charly guilloton

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elodie Goupilleau Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:27 pm

I think music is something very intriguing. Thanks to music we can feel many different feelings. We can be joyful and listen to sad music and suddenly feel sad or conversely listen to joyful music when we are sad and feel a little better. In addition, we can identify in many musics, some of us evoke memories or things of our life! Some people can do without music, others can not spend a day without listening, personally as soon as I have the opportunity I listen to it because it always feels good. Besides in the music I find that some instruments like the piano and the violin can transmit huge emotions! I would have loved to know how to play the piano or the violin because I find his instruments just beautiful.

Elodie Goupilleau

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Timothée Aucouturier Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:05 pm

Now, everybody listen music. It's a thing that you can do all the time and whatever is your mood. You can listen music in party, in your bed, in the bus etc... You can share it with other people too, or just listen it for you with your headphone. Music is a very interessant thing too because, it can "decided" of your mood. For exemple, listen a sad music can make you be sad or cry but in opposite un music which make you danse... Can make you smile and be fine. You can handle the emotions with it, it's really strange.

Timothée Aucouturier

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Adélie AUGEREAU Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:44 pm

I was doing music when I was young in the conservatory of La Rochelle but it was really boring. So since this long period I hate learning music even the name of the singer I don't care about… and I hate particularly classic musicals... I don’t have a musical ear, most of the time I listen to music and if I need singing I am doing yogurt because I don't know the speaking...

Adélie AUGEREAU

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre-Yves Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:25 am

In my personal case I love music in general, any kind of music. Indeed regarding me a type of music corresponds to a special situation. I mean : During sport I use rap to boost me Basketball ; to calm down me I listen classic music; when I study I use jazz or chill music from "chilledcow" study (check it on youtube if you have time, it will be a great experience when a student is going on your nerves Very Happy : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTRiuFIWV54&t=398s ).
So I think music is a good way to help you in every situation of your life.

Pierre-Yves

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by clarisse lopez Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:13 am

I think music it 's fun because with the musics there are lots of emotions, we can be happy, to be sad..sometimes thanks to musics we forgoet probles of our life. A music give a fun ambiance during a party. And it can to to give motivation during sport, during morning when we go to work too, i think that music is positive for our society and it's good for our mental healy. For me the music it's verry importante beacause it's can change my day, i listen to lots of musics and i like it !

clarisse lopez

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules Corbière Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:00 pm

Okay, it's not very original for a person of my generation but I really like French rap. I listen to it very often, when I play sports, when I work, when I cook and when I eat ... I like this style of music because it is very varied, you can find all the emotions: joy, pain, hatred, love ... I find that in France these last years there is much more French music listened to. I have the impression that before, the American music was much more entertained than that of France. What I particularly like about music is the rhythm and if I like the sound of the singer's voice on the instumantal then I like this music. And I will not pay attention to what is said.

Jules Corbière

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Morgades Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:44 pm

I like music because sometines it brings you "elsewhere". When you discover a new music which touches you, or a music you listened when you where little, it's a very good moment. I don't use to listen all the "musics of the moment", I like to search old musics or musics that no one knows. I listen music when I have nothing to do, when I need to walk and think. I think it changes your perception of life sometimes.. but then you come back to reality. I also like to put music during parties.

Nina Morgades

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:12 am

Music is an integral part of my life. Not a single day goes by that I don't listen to music. It can provide many emotions and allows us to escape for a moment from the world in which we live. Music can be listened to at any time, from sports, to reading, to work, to rest. All that to say that it is difficult today to live without music.

Nicolas

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilla Ines Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:09 am

Music is very important for me. I listen music all the time, when I was hungry, sad or when I was happy. Music give me a lot of emotions and happiness. I like sing and dance but I'm not very good... My mom tell me all the time stop singing you break my ears. Thank you god for created the best think ever.

Trilla Ines

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Titouan Ory Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:03 pm

I made music when I was little, for almost 7 years. The last two years I was playing in a band, but I was having less and less fun and the guitar was becoming more of a chore than a pleasure. So I decided to quit. But my mom plays the piano all the time, especially in the evening which allows me to rock me because the piano can be heard throughout the house, even if she plays the same thing almost all the time, it's always nice to listen .

Titouan Ory

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Céline Dekens Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:46 pm

For my part, I practiced music very early, I started with solfège then I practiced the clarinet for 11 years, I also do choir and orchestra.
I think music is a way to escape from everyday life. A style of music can change a mood, and each mood has a style of music. Rather classical and jazz when you're tired, when you're in a good mood, you'll rather rock; rap, contemporary music. Sometimes I can spend moments listening to old music.

Céline Dekens

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by melina_savarit_ Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:05 pm

Music is a way to relax that I enjoy very much, after a hard day nothing better than a little music to relax. I also like to listen to it in the moment I'm a little sad its gives me a smile and what's even better is when I get music in the car, I love it! When I was smaller, I played the guitar but as I stopped today I can not play. And I also did drums and my brother didn't like it because it was too noisy.

melina_savarit_

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

semester 2 week 4 Empty Music

Post by Dimitri Leroy Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:29 pm

Music has been part of my life, since I was a child, my father-in-law gave me a taste for music because he is a guitar teacher. I listen to a lot of modern rock and would like to see Muse in concert someday in my life. For me this band is just legendary, all the music is amazing and well constructed.

Dimitri Leroy

Back to top Go down

Post by paolo machado Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:33 pm

I love music. Indeed, I listen to it all the time, every day. When I'm cooking, playing sports, showering, etc. I love music. I love listening to different styles of music and discovering new ones thanks to the suggestions of my friends and family. I listen mainly to rap music but also to softer music and even much older music, thanks to my parents in particular. I love Elvis Presley, his music puts me in a good mood.

paolo machado

Back to top Go down

Post by Martin_BERNARD Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:58 am

i love music i spend my time with headphones or a speaker on. I grew up with my parents' musical culture which remains classical (the great songs of the 80s / 90s) then I listen with them to the music that aired on the radio, so only the biggest songs. when I had my first phone I was able to discover all styles of music and learn that I prefer "conscious" rap, that is to say stories, experiences that are told in rap rhythm

Martin_BERNARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine LEGER Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:50 pm

Music can be listened everywhere and in all situations. With today's technologies such as headphones, headsets, bluetooth speakers and other devices, you can listen to music when you walk, do sports, revise lessons, in the car, etc. I love music in general, almost all styles, and I listen it very often. The types of music I listen the most are US and French rap, electro, pop and time to time rock and 80's music. I think people listen to different styles of music according to their moods. Personaly, I like electro music when I'm doing sports, that motivate me ; pop and sad songs when I'm sad ; 80's music and famous songs during a party and more rap in the car.
I have never play an instrument but I would like to know how to play a lot of instrument like piano or drums but in particular guitar, it's very useful for impressing girls on the beach Smile. I love music and listen it very often. For exemple, I was listening music while I was writing this topic.

Antoine LEGER

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by enzobarraud Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:07 am

The music is essential for me I can not make a trip car without music and it allows to think of nothing at all and just enjoy my music all alone in my car. I find as the teacher it allows to gather people as with music in the evening, concerts. Personally I listen to a lot of French and American rap, and I think it’s like for example rock for our parents it’s the music of our generation and I don’t think our children will listen to this style.

enzobarraud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down