UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semester 2 Week 5

+17
Louis Alter
Adrien Sabourin
Poitou Baptiste
KylianMalavergne
Antoine Renoux
chloé robin
léatramblé
felix merle
Jules Gendreau
Laurine Avinio
Swann Giraud
tiphaine pimond
Estelle Arrivé
Arthur MARCHAU
melissagherras
Hugo Perdriaud
Admin
21 posters

Go down

Semester 2 Week 5  Empty Semester 2 Week 5

Post by Admin Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:36 am

The two choices today are "The Superbowl" or "How Can we best improve the health of Primary aged children"
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 Week 5  Empty Re: Semester 2 Week 5

Post by Hugo Perdriaud Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:03 pm

Hello,
The Superbowl is the championship final organized by the National Football League. This years, superbowl opposed Kansas city vs Tampa Bay. It's Tampa bay win superbowl especially with a great man who mark more points. Tom Brady is a hero of this victory despite this years old. However this sport is dangerous as MMA because is very traumatic.

Hugo Perdriaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by melissagherras Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:36 pm

Good morning, John,
I choose the following subject: How Can we best improve the health of Primary aged children
For me, to improve the health of children, you have to play sports, but as we saw this morning, you have to favor artistic sports such as dance or painting instead of competitive games.

Kisse !

melissagherras

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur MARCHAU Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:52 pm

Hey John,
Today I will talk about childs and the heath. Naturally I will said that to have a good shape it's very important to practice sport. And we saw during a lesson about child's physical development that making sport during childhood is good for obesity and for the life 10 years after the childhood.

Arthur MARCHAU

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle Arrivé Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:13 pm

I chose the topic "How Can we best improve the health of Primary aged children". First of all I think that to improve children's health it is important to get them involved in sport. Indeed, more and more children spend a lot of time in front of the screens and do not do enough sports. The school helps to do this by having an important part of the program dedicated to sports.It is also very important for parents to follow their children and get them involved in sports outside of school. There are so many ways to play sports that there is one for almost every child. But some parents don't care and let their kids do what they want. Most of them prefer to stay in front of the screens. For me, educating parents on the need to get their children involved in sport is just as important as getting their children to understand it.
Then, they must also be taught to eat well, because at this age good nutrition is crucial. Here too it is important that parents follow the right path.

Estelle Arrivé

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tiphaine pimond Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:00 pm

Hi John,
Today, I will talk about children’s health.
To begin I think that children should be preserved to screens, phone, etc.
The best when they are small is favor sportive and physical activities or artistic ad recreational activities. Health is very important as a child because immune defenses get used from childhood. Hence the importance of be careful.

tiphaine pimond

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Swann Giraud Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:12 pm

This week, I chose to speak about "How can we best improve the health of Primary aged children".
Firstly, with our studies we known that practising physical activity regularly are very important for the health, physically, but also psychologically, and socially, and especially during childhood. Indeed, a study shows that the lack of physical activity kills more people than tabagism in the world, because don't practising physical activity cause a lot of health problems (diabet etc...).
So, I think children must be sensitized about that, because 2 hours of EPS per week it's not enought for me.
To fight against health's problem, I heard that the french governement would include 30 minutes of activity at primary school per day, I think it could be interesting, and it's a good start to awareness

Swann Giraud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurine Avinio Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:56 pm

Hello,

I think i will talk about children's health Im sorry, I dont watch superbawl at all.
I think it's important to preserve the health of the little ones by reducing their screen time. Technology and the number one cause of obesity in children with junk food. The youngest should go out and practice at least one physical activity a day even if it is only to walk. paying attention to what he eats is also very important. The world belongs to the youngest now and to know it, they must take care of themselves, therefore their health. The health of young people is studied a lot these days.
I don't have much more to say. Only a tip for. To take care of their body to practice physical activity and also to pay attention to their diet to avoid diseases.
Thank you, and have a good day Cool

Laurine Avinio

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules Gendreau Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:53 pm

Of course I choice the « Superbowl » because I watched him last week end. It was with my friends so it was so cool. I love Tom Brady so I was for the « Tampa Bay Buccaneers ». I know, I am not the biggest analyst of NFL but for this time I am one. There is no match this Sunday, one team were too strong for other. Tom Brady won his 7 Superbowl and he is now 5 times MVP of the Superbowl. The show of half-time with The Weekend in guest was beautiful and a good remedy against the tiredness.

Jules Gendreau

Back to top Go down

Post by felix merle Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:50 pm

Hey John ,
I could speak about both but today i prefer to talk about memories before thinking.
Last sunday I was with some of my friends (Jules was here btw) lost at St Cier Sur Bonieure in the wild side of charente.
We decided to watch the SuperBowl ,and i was happy cause yeah this year mahomes will be the mvp and everything was going to go as planned....
It was without counting on the monstrous tom brady...
Actually,since 2019 I support the chiefs(the first nfl game i watched was a wonderful win over a big kansas city comeback against the titans ) ,i love their game (Andy Reed is too smart )
and my favorite player is pat mahomes.
But tonight they choked...we were not here ,they broken us .
I felt pain ...fortunately The week-end created a precious half time show ,that was crazy !
And you John ,did you watch the superbowl ?

felix merle

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:31 am

felix merle wrote:Hey John ,
I could speak about both but today i prefer to talk about memories before thinking.
Last sunday I was with some of my friends (Jules was here btw) lost at St Cier Sur Bonieure in the wild side of charente.
We decided to watch the SuperBowl ,and i was happy cause yeah this year mahomes will be the mvp and everything was going to go as planned....
It was without counting on the monstrous tom brady...
Actually,since 2019 I support the chiefs(the first nfl game i watched was a wonderful win over a big kansas city comeback against the titans ) ,i love their game (Andy Reed is too smart )
and my favorite player is pat mahomes.
But tonight they choked...we were not here ,they broken us .
I felt pain ...fortunately The week-end created a precious half time show ,that was crazy !
And you John ,did you watch the superbowl ?

Not for about 20 years. It's on too late for a working man like me.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by léatramblé Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:14 pm

Hello John, to improve the health of young people at school, it is essential that students do more physical activity. Sport is good for your health, and we have found that physical activity in young people before puberty is essential. It is important to practice physical activities with motor skills courses as well as to vary the learning. It would be important for them to have scheduled times for practicing physical activity and why not to bring in speakers from sports structures and even PE teachers.
Goodbye John, have a nice holliday! Razz

léatramblé

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by chloé robin Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:12 pm

How can we best improve the health of primary aged children?
At primary, it’s very important for children to move. They have and they want also to move, doing something… They want to let off stream.
For them, to be in good health, the best way is to accompany them and practice physical activities with them. It may also be good to give them in a sports club to boost their motivation and why not increase their performance.
I want to say that the best thing for children is video game, I’m very against this. They could do this but be careful…

chloé robin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine Renoux Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:49 am

Hi john, today I will speak about the superbowl because I'ma fan about the NFL. I was for the Chiefs because Mahomes is the new goat and because it's the best NFL team in the league with greats Wide receiver and amazing Tigh end travis Kelce. I was disppointed by the defense of the chiefs because they could be better and if they had stoped the runs better, maybe the chiefs could have a chance. I was also happy a little bit because Tom Brady won again a Super Bowl and a MVP final with gronk ! This two players are amazing and I found that for a 4O years old man and a retired man they did a great job for a franchise with was in difficulties few years ago.

Antoine Renoux

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KylianMalavergne Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:31 pm

Hello John,

I decided to talk about the Superbowl this week.
Quite honestly I don't know much about American football other than the rules of the sport. But it's true that every time I watch the Superbowl final. I watch because it allows us to realise how strong the Americans are to put on a show. However, this year I was very disappointed. There was no match because the Chiefs were really lousy and didn't offer anything at all! And on top of that the show of TheWeeknd... It wasn't like that at all...!
Hopefully it will be better next year and without Covid!

KylianMalavergne

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Poitou Baptiste Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:24 pm

HI
hi gonna talk about the superbowl. this year i've decide to watch it with two friend, and i was the only one of the group for tampa bay, they was all said to me that i was for them cause thay have brady and gronkowski, and of cours i know this two players but i know nothing about lfl and i like the team of tampa bay cause their emblem is a fnking pirat flag i find it verry good as team amblem. so at the begenning of the match i was alone cause the chiefs goal first but hopfully for me the buccaneers (very good name btw) score more than cansas city fastly.
and then they was a mecanism how appen at every superbowl, after the half time break all my friend was asleep and i finished the match alone .

Poitou Baptiste

Birthday : 2000-06-30

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrien Sabourin Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:02 pm

Hello John, I admit I’m guilty. I never watch the Superbowl. This year I wanted to watch it but there was climbing the next morning at 8 am so lazy to make a fall from the top of the track. Seriously, I don’t know American football very well, except for the Simpsons where Homer coaches an American football team. Personally I don’t like sports where there is a lot of contact. However, I like the atmosphere around this sport and this great event which is the final, the Superbowl. In the future I'd like to watch some American football games but I already have a priority on the NBA as American sport.

Adrien Sabourin

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Alter Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:44 am

Today, I'm going to talk about the Superbowl which is the biggest American and world sporting event. The Superbowl is in fact the NFL (American football) end of season final.
This year's Super Bowl marks the history of the NFL, as for the first time a team is playing the Super Bowl in its own stadium, Raymond James Stadium being the Buccaneers' stadium, and the attendance was limited to a maximum of 25,000 people due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the smallest attendance in Super Bowl history.

The match was televised on CBS. The Buccanneers won the game by a score of 31-9 and won the second Super Bowl in their history, after Super Bowl XXXVII. Buccanneers quarterback Tom Brady, who won his seventh Super Bowl in his career, was named best player of the Super Bowl.

Louis Alter

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibaud Denis Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:41 pm

Im very late to talk about The Superbowl but I view and woaw tom brady is a god he win 7 superbowl it's insane.
I chose How Can we best improve the health of Primary aged children.
There are many way to improve the health of Primary aged children.
make them practiced sport because in STAPS we sse the beneficts advantage of practices sport daily week.
A another way it's to make lunch equilibry and with the good vegetable and not vegetable disgusting sorry for this word Shocked

Thibaud Denis

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Tributsch Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:00 pm

Hello
I'm going to talk you about superbowl because i like very much this final in generaly with a great atmosphere in stade. The buccaneers played well, it's normal for him to win. but it's not really the results of the teams that I'm looking at but rather some receptions or race actions that are incredible.It's really different from france lol. I would like to see the Play-off competition one day and the final must be pretty amazing at this time without covid of course. The only thing that bothers me are some really violent tackles, but that's another subject. The only thing that angry me are some really uncontrolled and violent tackles, but that's another subject.

Vincent Tributsch

Back to top Go down

Post by marine.soumagne Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:26 pm

I didn't watch the superbowl so I chose the 2nd topic.
I think that children at school in France are well treated and well fed, I think that we have a good education as far as primary schools are concerned, the only thing that is missing is sport, I think that in primary school they don't do enough sport, which for me is an important subject because sport allows us to discover ourselves and others in another way than through school itself. It's a good way for unruly pupils to get out and about as well.

marine.soumagne

Back to top Go down

Post by Theo-Binchet Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:51 pm

Hello John,
I'm going to tell you about the superbowl, it's a really great event in the United States. A lot of people watch this show.
This year's final was the Tampa Bay Buccaneers versus the Kansas Chiefs.

The two best players in the world were playing against each other, Tom Brady on one side and Patrick Mahomes on the other.

The Buccaners won the final by a wide margin and are now the new NFL champions.

Theo-Binchet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down