UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the worst sport

+22
ecolde01
Louis Alter
Cedric Edet
camille crochet
Louis-Patxi MOREAU
LuceGaetan
GUEHO Timothe
Clément Blanchet
Romain BERTRAND
Léna Le Bondé
KylianMalavergne
LEQUET Manon
Lola ESPOSITO-FARESE
Luca Maroleau
Anais Quéré
Rgnicolas
Estelle Arrivé
Vincen1234
Saou Saber
Ulysse TRAN
Ugo Delage
Laurine Avinio
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

the worst sport Empty the worst sport

Post by Laurine Avinio Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:30 pm

Today I'm going to tell you about the sport that scares me the most.
The sport that scares me the most is Slackline, it's a fairly recent sport. This sport scares me quite since the person has to chew on a wire for a distance to give in a vacuum or we risk this life. the slackline invites you to progress in balance. But also to realize countless figures sometimes using the rebound, which brings it closer to a long and narrow trampoline.
I'm not really attracting this sport, this sport makes me think of death. I don't see the point of walking on a wire in a vacuum just to give a strong dose of adrenaline.
more this sport can also be used as a means of concentration so there is no noise around, no stands not a lot of spectators.
I am not ready to practice this sport. good-bye Rolling Eyes

Laurine Avinio

Back to top Go down

the worst sport Empty Re: the worst sport

Post by Ugo Delage Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:14 pm

I think for me it would be dancing. Of course it is a magnificent sport. There are so many possibilities to exploit. But they can also be very limited if you are as graceful as a hippo. This sport requires a lot of qualities: very good motor coordination, great stability, good flexibility and very good concentration. Only, you know the legendary flexibility of the Stapsian, his seriousness to any test and well there is nothing more graceful. More seriously it is difficult to like to practice a sport if one does not have any of the qualities that it requires. Finally to finish is a highly codified sport, so much that I wonder how a sport that wants to be creative and artistic can be as much like that. It's nice to watch, but personally to practice, a little less ...

Ugo Delage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulysse TRAN Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:33 pm

My worst sports are endurance sports, they make me feel uncomfortable, as well as physically, than mentally. It also makes me want to throw up and often when I'm starting to have a good usure, I see increasingly blur. Fortunately I stop the exertion before collapsing of pain. For my person it has always been such a tough matter to work and improve my stamina. I'm an explosive sportman.

Ulysse TRAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Saou Saber Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:09 pm

I am going about of my worst sport… Oh sorry That’s what you expect me to say, So I don’t have a worst sport. Incredible no?

Since small, I’m sportsman, at the first of life, I practiced football, at this period I loved football, afterwards in the high school, I detested badminton, volley, running and basket.
The reason? I was a loser in sport… Rolling Eyes I stopped practiced football, now a day with step back, I understand it’s not the sport itself that I hate, but the fact that I am a loser, I throwed fault on the sports and today I like practice badminton, volley ball, running, it’s my best sports, basket it’s my second best sport !!Basketball

Actually today, with STAPS, I learned that you just have to give yourself the means to progress to enjoy a sport. This was the case with me for gymnastics, dance, ping pong, swimming and volleyball.
So, I don’t have a worst sport, because sport it’s my passion.flower

S.S afro

Saou Saber

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincen1234 Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:03 am

I'm going to tell you about the sport which is for me the worst in what we study, for me the worst sport is dance. Indeed this sport which for me is not eh ... is present in both semesters during of the year tended to see that much more useful sports like swimming or running were only a semester away. Where is the logic in all of this ...

Vincen1234

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle Arrivé Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:34 pm

I'm going to tell you about what I think is the worst sport. For me it's table tennis. To say it's the worst sport is a bit of an exaggeration, but I don't like it at all. First of all I find it useless, I can't see what interest there is in it. Although you could say that about any sport. In and of themselves, they all have no real use. To go back to table tennis, secondly the fact that I'm very bad at it doesn't help the fact that I don't like it. And since I don't like him I don't really make much effort to improve myself. It's a downward spiral.

Estelle Arrivé

Back to top Go down

Post by Rgnicolas Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:44 pm

To me, the worst sport is the one called "wrestling-climbing". Seriously, who created that ?? The sick mind behind this crazy idea must be full of darkness. The guy thought about creating a sport, and said to himself : "what about people fighting each other while climbing a wall ? What could possibly go wrong ?"
EVERYTHING ! There's absolutely no reason to create such an idiot sport (if we can call this a sport) but to injure people ! Competitors jumping on each other and using wrestling attacks and holds in order to pull the opponent down !! There is at least 10 things that are wrong in this single sentence !!
At least he put a rope... But that is so obvious that I don't feel like I shall congratulate him for that. Has he even tried his own sport ?? I really don't understand how anyone could even consider trying this activity.

Rgnicolas

Back to top Go down

Post by Anais Quéré Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:53 pm

I talk about " the worst sport " : To me, there is no worst sport, I'm very sporty and I like to discover sports. I would say climbing maybe because I don't feel comfortable while I'm climbing.
But I don't classify it as the "worst sport". I'm quite versatile, sport in general pleases me so I really don't have any idea about which sport could be considered the « worst ».
Especially that, what do we want to express by "worst sport"? A judgement? A apprehension?
What are the criteria for saying that this sport is worse than another sport whereas they are all unique and we don't all think the same way. Besides, I think there is no "worst sport", there are just a priori.

Anais Quéré

Birthday : 2001-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Maroleau Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:35 pm

Hello ! Let me talk about my worst sport. His name is Rugby. I will explain this choice. First of all, i love the sport where we can do some skills like in football or in basket. But in rugby except some fake you have nothing. Moreover, i don’t like header contact. So, when i have to tackle someone i am not really happy. Especially as i think this sport is not logical. Indeed, to move foreward you have to do your pass behind you and to stop the opponents you have to run and tackle him without a real reason. Finally, i am not really like playing this sport but i respect the people who love rugby and i like anyway look rugby on the TV or in reality because i like the mentality.

Luca Maroleau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lola ESPOSITO-FARESE Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:46 pm

i think the worst sport is weightlifting. I don't understand why people just lift weights. That's totally insane. I don't understand where the pleasure is.
i agree with the fact it is of a great technicality because we have to be careful with our back and knees and to lift that much weight you have to be strong. It is absolutly not a fun sport to Watch, no offense.
but i can understand people who like that, it can be a passion. It takes everything to make a world!

Lola ESPOSITO-FARESE

Back to top Go down

Post by LEQUET Manon Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:57 pm

the worst sport is the judo. First of all the state of the tatami mats is horrible! hairs are everywhere. Then the equipment is quite unpleasant, because it is heavy and thick so it is hot, then the kimono undoes all the time.
When we do a fight, I am very afraid because doing judo it hurts a lot.Judo has not taught me too much to defend myself, I do not make a hippon in the street. I would have preferred to learn boxing! Mad I say STOP JUDO Evil or Very Mad

LEQUET Manon

Birthday : 2001-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by KylianMalavergne Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:21 pm

All right, let's make this real quick. The worst sport, and there's not even a debate about it, the worst sport is gymnastics. This sport is anything from start to finish. It's already considered a woman's sport, but it's really difficult. As I just said it is much too difficult and it requires an incredible technique. And beyond that the risk of serious injury is so great that this sport should not even exist. So yes, it's sure that visually it's beautiful to see, what the gymnasts do is magical for sure, but how dangerous it is. Currently in semester 2 we are doing gymnastics in Angoulême and frankly I am rarely so blazed before going to sport... I even manage to do a roll before! And then the rates are so high and we have so few classes to learn that if we haven't done a minimum before coming to StAPS it's just impossible to be able to practice this sport properly. Even the warm-ups are a horror!! I really don't advise anyone to practice this degenerate sport!!!!

KylianMalavergne

Back to top Go down

Post by Léna Le Bondé Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:28 pm

Today, I'm going to tell you about what I think is the worst sport. And that's running, or long distance running in track and field. It's a sport I don't feel comfortable in, which I find hard and challenging, I'm a water woman, not a land woman Laughing
When we did the 800 meters in the first semester, it was a horror to me. I didn't take any pleasure in coming to athletics class in the morning. I was even dreading it... It's a bad memory for me, but fortunately I validated this UE !!! Even if running is good for your health, it's clear that I wouldn't make this sport my daily hobby.
I did not like ping pong at the beginning of the year at all, and for years, but thanks to this year, I find this fun sport, I have even improved a lot, and I especially think that it is thanks because I loved this sport !! But good like running, I would not make this sport my leisure.

Léna Le Bondé

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain BERTRAND Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:06 pm

The sport I hate the most is undoubtedly rugby ! I don't see what is fun in this sport. It's just men who hit each other, who bleed, who have broken mouths. The rules are incomprehensible. It's a misogynistic sport and I'm sure you've never seen a women's rugby match ! In short, I don’t understand that one can love, practice or even watch this sport !

Romain BERTRAND

Back to top Go down

Post by Clément Blanchet Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:06 pm

Among the sports we practice in the first year at STAPS Angouleme, there is one I particularly can’t bear. In France we call it “pentabond”, used as an athletics discipline, but as far as I know it doesn’t exist an English word for it. That’s not surprising at all, that “sport” absolutely doesn’t deserve a name.
In fact in my opinion pentabond isn’t really a sport. First that’s not an Olympic discipline but rather an exercise used in athletics to make the youngest athletes develop useful qualities for triple jump. Finally pentabond only looks like kids jumping in a disorderly manner at beach, mixing running and random jumps.

Teachers say that we practice that sport for its educational interest : it needs more technical qualities and requires less speed component than real athletics discipline, according to Pradet work. Nevertheless it is still so traumatic, many of us complain periosteum and articular pain due to the 4 step on tartan before landing on sand. That’s why I see it more risky than a simple long jumping, and I’m defending that it is the worst sport in STAPS L1.

Clément Blanchet

Back to top Go down

Post by GUEHO Timothe Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:09 pm

I'm going to talk to you about what I think is the worst sport. For me, the worst sport is anything that is aquatic. Indeed, with my hearing problems when I am in the water, I hear almost nothing. In addition, my ears are fragile so when I spend several weeks practicing an aquatic sport, I catch large ear infections which prevent me from putting on my devices and therefore I cannot go to class. Finally, the problem with outdoor water sports is that it is very dependent on weather conditions. It depends on currents, wind, rain etc.

GUEHO Timothe

Back to top Go down

Post by LuceGaetan Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:18 pm

The worst sport in my opinion is: the pentabon, among those I have made is the one that for me is the worst car I am small, and I have no basis. Since childhood I have been playing football so I run with the aim of going fast and not going far. So during the 4 steps of momentum I do not go to the top, I do not bounce, I just run at high straddles so logically I do not go far and my score will actually be not very good ...

LuceGaetan

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis-Patxi MOREAU Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:25 pm

My worst sport is skiing. This is a sport dangerous for the human body because falls are violents with big speed. this sport is practiced in winter when it's cold in mountains.
Then it's sport that i never practice in my life and you can't do this sport all year round because there isn't snow all times.

Louis-Patxi MOREAU

Back to top Go down

Post by camille crochet Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:19 pm

I don't have a particular sport that I don't like, but I don't like racquet sports in general. As soon as I have a racket in my hand it's a disaster... I'm still trying to improve in these sports, for example in table tennis because we play this sport in the second half of the year. In the summer I play badminton a few times. The worst racket sport for me is tennis. I hate this sport and I would never understand the people who manage to watch Roland Garros.

camille crochet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cedric Edet Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:39 pm

When I am asked what is the worst sport that I have ever tried and that I never thought of doing it again one day, the one that comes to mind right away is the pentabond.
This sport contains a lot of shock and create trauma for the knees, the back and also many other parts of the body. Other than that, I enjoy all sports. I grew up with this in mind that playing sports is fun, a stress reliever and of course a well-being for oneself on a physical and intellectual level.
Giving the best of yourself and having fun is the key to sports.

Cedric Edet

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Alter Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:44 pm

Water polo is a collective aquatic sport between two teams of seven players. It was codified in the United Kingdom at the end of the 19th century and became an Olympic sport in 1900 for men, and in 2000 for women. This sport is very physical and requires incredible strength. I only practiced this sport once and it will be the last time because I almost died.

Louis Alter

Back to top Go down

Post by ecolde01 Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:04 pm

I think the sport I hate the most is climbing, because it's simple I have a phobia of heights, vertigo, I climb what I can, but with fear my body gets tense and I can't do anything, moreover I have to know where I put my feet so as soon as I look down, it reminds me of my fear and I can't move anymore.

ecolde01

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain Robert Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:05 pm

I have practiced a lot of sport since I was little. But when I stopped a sport because I didn't like it anymore
I used to tell my parents that it was the worst sport. While I loved this sport for several years.
So I don't think there is a worse sport. I think if sport exists it is good.
The only worst sport that could exist is the sport you play but you don't like.

Romain Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by Legrand Gwendal Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:24 pm

I'm going to talk about the worst sport for me.
First, I don't think that I could really call it worst sport, because the the sport in generaly are the fact that I prefered.
But there is a sport, wich is not really what I like: the dance.
I don't like it because I'm not really comfortable in front of people, same if it's for the dance. So create movement to be look by other people, is not really my strong point.

Legrand Gwendal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jardin victoire Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:46 pm

The javelin throw
A sport that weighs heavily in the formulation but that in fact delivers rather a ridiculous performance. Already we want to wonder why guys throw javelins super far. 'Cause they’re not the ones that bring them back after, so that’s fine, that’s not very polite. And in addition they shout at unknown frequencies to accompany their effort and it is frankly ugly

Jardin victoire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next