UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

week 5 - Was it the pencil case?

+15
DUMAS Alexis
Yael Duquene
Alexia Barraud
Trilla Ines
Thomas HERONNEAU
Khaled HAMMOUTEN
Thibaut Brunet
alizé
Mathieu
clarisse lopez
Johan Milliot
Dupas Maxime
BENJAMINAUBRY
mateo philippon
Admin
19 posters

Go down

week 5 - Was it the pencil case? Empty week 5 - Was it the pencil case?

Post by Admin Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:22 pm

I know Stories about Alcohol and STAPS.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

week 5 - Was it the pencil case? Empty Re: week 5 - Was it the pencil case?

Post by mateo philippon Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:44 am

pencil case is an object that has followed us since all our schooling. For some it is just designed as a reserve (they stole the four-colored pencils). for me it just served as a drawing support, mine is drawn from everywhere, words, memories, and a can anything. but what is sure is that the kit is an object when no one forgets because it followed us throughout our childhood

mateo philippon

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BENJAMINAUBRY Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:52 pm

alcohol in staps is not a myth, we are students who like everyone else like to party, but we are also very reasonable and know when to work, at least it seems to me...

BENJAMINAUBRY

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dupas Maxime Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:51 am

It is true that the STAPS, have a reputation of "heavy drinker" but I think that we do not drink more than the others, but that we know how to have fun as it should, we have the joy of living, and that, the other sectors are alive to us. That's why sometimes we abuse the alcohol a bit, but nothing bad. For my part, I drink little when I party, but I know how to have fun anyway.

Dupas Maxime

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Milliot Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:33 pm

Alcohol in STAPS has become a daily drink for some students. It has become a plague for young people 😂. For my part, I don’t drink every day, I drink when parties are organized, or when we go to a bar. Usually when I start to really drink and have fun, I have black holes the next morning and my friends tell me some of the things I did wrong.

Johan Milliot

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by clarisse lopez Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:21 pm

We are a school girl (staps) where we are known to do a lot of evening with alcohol. Staps drink a lot of alcohol but they're not alcoholics and they don't do that either. they know how to be serious and know how to stop when necessary. We have a lot of prejudices about alcohol on staps but we should not listen to them, we just have fun like young people, while keeping a hint of maturity!

clarisse lopez

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathieu Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:15 pm

Alcohol, just like in everyday life, is part of certain events in STAPS. He is often present at parties and can allow some people to fit in with a group of students and meet new people, but we all know he can be dangerous as well.

Mathieu

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by alizé Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:42 pm

Alcohol is a drink often present at STAPS parties. But alcohol is also present in everyday life. Alcohol allows you to fit in and have a good time with these friends.

alizé

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibaut Brunet Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:20 pm

alcohol in staps is like the baguette and the French, it is something that cannot be separated because one cannot exist without the other. The alcohol was discovered by staps in 3000 BC during a stapsoprehistoric parties. From then on, the staps drink alcohol every parties to remember their ancestors. This is the real story of the indestructible link between alcohol and Stapsians.

Thibaut Brunet

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled HAMMOUTEN Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:35 pm

For my part, I have lots of funny anecdotes about people who drink a lot of alcohol at night because I have never drunk in my life and therefore I am a spectator of everything that is happening. But one of the stories that shocked me the most happened last year at a party with fellow college students. A friend of mine who had drunk too much fell from a balcony two or three meters above the ground. The firefighters came quickly and luckily this person had nothing serious.

Khaled HAMMOUTEN

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas HERONNEAU Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:42 pm

The alcohol in staps it's realy isn't a myth. For my part I drink just in a party with a friends but never during the day. During the party lot of students drunk and have a good evening it allows you to have fun and forget about sports and studies while having fun with your friends. It's a convivial moment to have a drink with your friends.

Thomas HERONNEAU

Back to top Go down

Post by Trilla Ines Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:54 pm

When I was in Bayonne I was drinking a lot but now I have other goal. I admire all the student who can drink a lot and be performent on their sport. But I think in the long term that isn't posible to be performant if we drink and if we have a bad lifestyle. Everybody can do whant they want and I now that is the center of interest of a lot of student and particulary of staps student. I was like that before and I keep a lot of very good memories.

Trilla Ines

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexia Barraud Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:01 pm

We're not going to lie to ourselves, STAPS students drink a lot, it's not just a prejudice. I think it's due to the fact that we're young and therefore we enjoy ourselves like all the people of our age. But there is also the fact that in STAPS we are all close, because of the sport that we practice, the atmosphere that there is and that insists on getting together for parties. Besides, fortunately we do sport to eliminate all the alcohol that our livers can handle. Be careful, even in STAPS we try to remain responsible and mature when we drink, but it doesn't win out for everyone.

Alexia Barraud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Yael Duquene Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:04 pm

I often did party when I arrived in STAPS and the ambiance was always very cool. As we like to play sports together we also like to hang out together and spend times together. However, we have to be careful about the consumption of alcohol, because it could be dangerous for our health, and we have to maintain our athlete's lifestyle

Yael Duquene

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DUMAS Alexis Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:18 pm

Alcohol in STAPS medicine is not always a good thing, but it can lead to funny anecdotes. And here is one of them! I won't say who, but in this class, during a hectic evening, and probably too drunk, decided to go to Auchan at 4am to do some shopping in socks and underwear.

DUMAS Alexis

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:02 pm

DUMAS Alexis wrote:Alcohol in STAPS medicine is not always a good thing, but it can lead to funny anecdotes. And here is one of them! I won't say who, but in this class, during a hectic evening, and probably too drunk, decided to go to Auchan at 4am to do some shopping in socks and underwear.

Tell me the initials. Twisted Evil
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain HUMBERT Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:47 pm

For me, last year was the opposite of the myth of STAPS alcoholism's people because my year was based on work and at the moment I started to feel comfortable the Covid arrived. I've been a good student who wanted to do have his year.
This year, it's seems to be like a little bit different because the Covid seems to be more discreet so it it offers more possibilities to proof that this myth is not totally wrong and make up for the previous year who was poor in social interaction Very Happy

Romain HUMBERT

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre JEUDI Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:46 pm

I have no personal history related to alcohol and Staps but the relationship of Stapsians with alcohol is not a myth. However, there are a lot of loudmouths who can't handle alcohol. I wouldn't name a name Smile

Pierre JEUDI

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

week 5 - Was it the pencil case? Empty alcohol in staps

Post by Nuhain Enzo Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:55 am

In staps, there are many legends that say that we drink a lot of alcohol but it's totally false !
For example, personally, in a normal week, I used to drink maybe 3 or 4 times... a day. I think it is pretty ordinary.
Also, I want to remember you that water abuse is harmful to your health so consume it in moderation.

Nuhain Enzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastien Morin Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:39 pm

It seems to me that we have a reputation for acolic that only make parties, but it depends on the people. I think we can distinguish two types of people, the one who thinks about the course and who drink in moderation and those who just go out and who arrives with head rooms the next day in class? Personally I am part of the first category; )

Bastien Morin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down