UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 5 - Travel

+21
Léa Desoindre
Lorenzo P
Theo Girardie
thomas le démon
RomainD
Alexis Turbé
Romain epeche
Théo Dupas
Paul
Marie
Antoine P
ThibaultB
Romain Bacigalupo
Célia
Esteban
Mathias
Emilien
Tom Teychenie
Agathe Trives-Sanchez
Enzo LACOSTE
Admin
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Week 5 - Travel Empty Week 5 - Travel

Post by Admin Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:45 am

Make it interesting - not like last week.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Travel Empty Re: Week 5 - Travel

Post by Enzo LACOSTE Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:00 am

I like to travel to discover new things or even to enjoy certain landscapes that cannot be seen on a daily basis, Before the covid I traveled mainly in Europe such as for example in London, in Spain, in Portugal but since the covid I have not gone abroad again and so I went on a trip to discover French landscapes. Travel can also allow you to change your habits and forget your daily life.

Enzo LACOSTE

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Agathe Trives-Sanchez Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:24 am

My parents have always made me travel only tonight throughout Spain or the other countries such as Greece or Portugal. But I also really like to travel to France because there are many very pretty cities like Saint-Cyprien, Corsica. But the most beautiful place in France is in the Landes on the coast.

Agathe Trives-Sanchez

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Teychenie Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:42 pm

Traveling is an incredible experience. This allows you to discover culinary specialties, cultures, landscapes, to meet people. Traveling is also a way to get away from your daily routine. I had the chance to travel to different countries like Finland, Iceland, Guadeloupe. My destination where I would like to go at least once in my life are the Galapagos Islands for their unique biodiversity.

Tom Teychenie

Admin and Esteban like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilien Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:31 pm

I didn’t travelled a lot in my life. When I was young, I didn’t want to go outside France. My only journey was in middle school, I went to Italy and visited Venise. I was not very excited and in fact the best time of my journey was the bus.

Emilien

Admin, Mathias and Esteban like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:51 pm

When I was young I travel in La réunion because my parents lived here in the past. I also travel in greece one time and in Spain a lot of Time, I was going to Port Aventura, an attraction park. I also visted almost all region in france, I just didn't go on Pas De Calais because is to cold over there.

Mathias

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Travel Empty TRAVEL

Post by Esteban Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:56 pm

I like to travel because visiting new countries and new cities allow us to discover new cultures, traditions, language... During my life i was able to discover many countries like Germany, Italia, the principality of Andorre ... My favorite destination is Venise in Italia because this city is very shapely and its culinary specialities are amazing. Pizza in Venise are very delicious.

Esteban

Back to top Go down

Post by Célia Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:19 am

My dream is to go around the world. For me traveling is escape, freedom, discovering extraordinary things humanly and culturally. Traveling allows you to discover beautiful landscapes that extend in front of the fauna and flora or that remain engraved in the walls such as ruins or cultural sites dedicated to history. To travel is to visit the world and learn about the different cultures and appreciate the wonderful landscapes that nature offers.

Célia

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain Bacigalupo Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:57 pm

To my eyes, traveling is the best thing we can do in our lives.
Personnaly I don't think I have traveled much because I only move on summer and winter holidays. That's cool and I love it, but it's not enought.
I've been to Spain on summer in the city of Rosas. I've done many activities such as water parks but also just visiting the country.
Summers like this are great but worth nothing compared to winter !
I love winter, it's the best season and I don't want to debate about this.
So I really love to travel during winter. Each year I go skiing with my family in Pyrénées.
That's the best thing ever, there is snow, mountains, fun, icerinks and the countryside is just amazing.
Nevertheless, I want to travel more, to visit many places, I have dreams like the american one but also traveling to Canada, or Lapland to see the Northern Lights !
That's what I want !

Romain Bacigalupo

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ThibaultB Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:45 pm

I have always travelled with my parents. Before covid we had been making a European capital every year for three years. The country i visited the mostwas Spain. It's a country i know very well and in which i would like to leave later. However, i think that the trips that marked me the most are Rome and London. These are two very opposit cities and which in their own way have me much more.

ThibaultB

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine P Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:01 pm

I love to travel, it makes me discover new things, new countries, new cultures ... I had the chance to do two cruises with Greece, Croatia and Italy as destinations. Even in France you can discover other cultures, as in Alsace or Monaco for example.

Antoine P

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:25 pm

I love to discover new places and my best trip was Cyprus. I ate the best sandwiches, unusual sandwiches. The climate is very favorable there, there is a lot of sun. Even if it is a tourist island, nature is well preserved. Cypriots are very nice they spontaneously come to us to help us find our way

Marie

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:04 pm

I love to travel that allows to discover diferent places but also to escape and to think about something other than the daily life. I had the chance to make several cruises in Corsica and in Italy and to spend a week in London that allows to discover different styles of life.

Paul

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Théo Dupas Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:56 pm

I love to travel, it makes me discover new things, new countries, new cultures. The trips I have already made are numerous: there is England, Italy, Spain and finally the Portugual, not to mention the many trips to our native land France and our regions.

Théo Dupas

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain epeche Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:48 pm

I love to travel more than anything my biggest passion in life because seeing new landscapes allows me to escape emotionally and intellectually. Teach you new cultures and new ways of living depending on the country.

Romain epeche

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Turbé Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:14 pm

Travelling is a happiness, it is for me a form of accomplishment of many things, the fact of being able to travel, is a chance, not everyone has this chance. It is the best way to understand how different people live according to their customs, you have to adapt and respect them. Besides, according to me, the best possible travel destination would be the west coast of the United States. It is one of my dreams since I was a child and I would like to accomplish it soon.

Alexis Turbé

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RomainD Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:15 pm

I love to travel in France and abroad. This allows you to make a lot of enriching encounters, discover new cultures, and learn about life. My favorite destinations are Canada, New Zealand and Peru. Canada because I've been there before and it's been extraordinary. New Zealand because I love their culture and rugby.

RomainD

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by thomas le démon Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:37 am

I didn't have the chance to travel a lot in my life, however I went to Italia with my college some years ago. I spent 1 week there and it was fantastic. My dream is to travel all around the world during my life, and i'm working just for it.

thomas le démon

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Travel Empty RE: Week 5 travel

Post by Theo Girardie Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:38 am

I love to travel because to visit new countries and new cities and to discover new cultures. This allows us to discover new traditions, languages ​​... During my life I have been able to discover many countries such as Morocco, Switzerland ... My favorite destination is Mikonos in Greece because it is a beautiful city with typical houses and turquoise water.

Theo Girardie

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Travel Empty Travels

Post by Lorenzo P Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:43 am

My best experience in my travels was my trip to Mallorca. I discovered the culture and the people. It's was the first time that I took the plane an unforgettable experience. I have memories that I will never forget.

Lorenzo P

Back to top Go down

Post by Léa Desoindre Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:48 am

I like to travel to discover new cultures, new landscapes... I have already visited several countries: Germany, Spain, England, United States, Mexico, Greece, Tunisia... My favorite trip is United States. That is a very interesting travel.

Léa Desoindre

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel D Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:20 am

Travel is a dream, it's a way to forget about everything and discover new horizons. I would really love to learn about other cultures, civilizations, to see new landscapes and just live a living dream. I'd like to go to Japan, I'm very interested of its culture and it seems beautiful. On the other side of earth I'd love to discover United States, especially Los Angeles.

Gabriel D

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyllian Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:27 am

I like to travel because visiting new countries and new cities allow us to discover new cultures, traditions, language... My favorite destination is Argentina because the country is very special end that was very good.

Kyllian

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Fabrigues Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:41 am

I like to travel for discover new tradition, languages, culture and new countries. My dream is to go around the world. the first country I would like to go to is Japan

Thomas Fabrigues

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Travel Empty Week 5 - Travel

Post by Maëlie Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:23 pm

Traveling, allows you to discover new landscaps, cultures, languages, we can also rest, enjoy life, decompress, change environment.
I mainly travel to France, at least twice a year before the covid. I travel to Guadeloupe every year (except last year because of the covid) for the winter or spring holidays.
I also traveled to Andalusia in 3rd (College), but the trip was really long, 17 hours by bus, but it was great to travel with his friends.
I also traveled with my family in Spain, Portugal, Andorra.

Maëlie

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next