UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRESIDENT OF THE UNIVEEEEERSE

+12
Lucas
Chloé Fuselier
Amandine. G
Marina Boisedu
Sahar Chehabeddine
julie
cdelage11
LéaC
amandine.A
Marie.David
cloe.delmarle
MaéA
16 posters

Go down

PRESIDENT OF THE UNIVEEEEERSE Empty PRESIDENT OF THE UNIVEEEEERSE

Post by Florian Kasprzak Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:59 am

What would you do if you were president of the universe ?

Florian Kasprzak

Admin, cloe.delmarle and Lucas like this post

Back to top Go down

PRESIDENT OF THE UNIVEEEEERSE Empty Re: PRESIDENT OF THE UNIVEEEEERSE

Post by MaéA Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:34 pm

If I was be THE president of the universe, firstly, I would oblige everybody to speak French. And when I say everybody, I want to say the universe ! Because thanks to that, I will not need John and the other teacher destroy me, in my master degree, for this exercise which we spoke in class. I don't want to be to destroyed and attacked in English. I am not sure that I can survive about it. And I am not sure that I can have a good note. So, I would delete English language, and for everybody French language ! (I love that ! It's so good !)

Following, I would decide that I am the queen of the universe and therefore I can keep the power during all my life. At this moment, I would do what I want. I will be a great queen ! I would make women the "stronger sex", just for fun. (Women Power !) And people not happy I would put in dungeon ! Following I would make the roses painted in red ! " We're painting the roses red." #AliceInWonderland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfmAzoILaK8

Maybe that I would live in Florence at Pitti palace, for watching "Secrets d'Histoire" by Stephane Bern. Or maybe, I would live in Versailles palace... No Florence is better ! And I would walk in my palace, wearing my pink "room dress", with my crown and with my rabbit teddy !

I love this topic ! Thanks Florian !

MaéA

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by cloe.delmarle Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:53 pm

I think that the first thing that I would do is to discover everything that no ones know : the secret of the states, the secret cases of the FBI and the CIA and all of that kind of informations.

Then I would put some serious decision in place. I think that the two main decisions I would take would be about environment and human rights.

I would first take as much decisions as possible to save the environment : give money to cleaning associations, forbid the excess of waste, try to change people points of view on their footprints.

Then about human rights, I would stop forced marriages, children labour, give the same rights for everybody (women, men, homosexuals etc) give an access to education to every children etc.

Such a tought job to be the king of universe ahaha

cloe.delmarle

Admin, Marie.David, Marina Boisedu, LéaC and Lucas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie.David Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:54 pm

If I were President of the Universe, I would first hope to be the first female President of the Universe. Cool

I will set up a 4-day weekend from Thursday night to Monday night.

School as in Germany, classes only until 1 or 2pm, then sports or creative or musical activities. To be able to think about other things than classes all day long and to be able to clear one's mind. Rolling Eyes

I will ask for the vote of a law to reduce street harassment. Anyone caught whistling or making remarks to another person will be sentenced to community service and a 50€ fine.Because I'm fed up with not being able to go out in Angoulême at night without being thought about or whistled at. Very Happy

Marie.David

Admin, cloe.delmarle, Marina Boisedu, LéaC and Lucas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by amandine.A Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:34 pm

I don't really know what i would do if I were the president of the universe Question ...
Maybe I will try to invest more in actions against global warming and try to save animals. Animals are important ! I will try to revise some law and set up more strict punishment, for example domectic violence, harassment, child abuse, etc Because for me there are some crime which deserve harsh punishment ! Here in our beautiful country La France someone who smoke weed will have a sentence longer than a rapist and it's unfair.

Regarding education maybe I will change and add other classes, for me it's important for a children to learn that the marks at school doesn't define our intelligence. In highschool and higher education I would like to create some class to teach or guide students in thier future, how to choose and maybe some classes that will teach them that it's okay to do mistakes and sometimes to choose the wrong way. Some classes about mental health, because school can hurts students, create deep wound and change a person forever. I don't know how but i will try to make school an enjoyable place for people.

I don't think I can be a leader especially of the universe but why not the vice president ! Cool
amandine.A
amandine.A

Admin, Marie.David, Marina Boisedu, LéaC and Lucas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LéaC Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:10 pm

If I were the President of the Universe, in first place, I will surround myself with a lot of people, experts, to advise me before making decisions.
There are so many things to improve, I don't know if I could take this huge responsability. I would be afraid to not make the right choices and to feel frustrated because people wouldn't make an effort.

However, I will try to do my best to make the world a better place: not original but I think I will change some laws to have more equality between people, men and women, rich and poor in all countries. Also, I will take radical actions for the climate and for the planet. These subjects are maybe the most important nowadays, this is why I think education is the key for the future.

Talking about education, I would change some things like the topics covered (example: learn the history of France every year until the end of high school doesn't really help me in my daily life) and I will ask teachers to focus on current themes (like world news: environment, gender identity, equality, digital impacts) where people could exchange, have interactions, wonder about it so that they can better understand each other, discuss together and open their minds while being respectful between them.
In the end that's what's matters most. Living together.

LéaC

Admin, Marie.David and Lucas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by cdelage11 Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:27 pm

If I were President of the Universe, I’d like to cure a lot of evils that exist in this world. In the first place, it would be important to me to work for a more egalitarian society where wealth wouldn’t be held by a tiny part of the world’s population, and therefore redistributed; in short, to guarantee everyone a decent standard of living. Secondly, I would use this extraordinary power to prohibit any kind of animal abuse such as testing animals, which I find inhuman and intolerable. Last but not least, I would fight for the global respect of our environment and planet. In the 21st century we are systematically destroying it and it’s going from bad to worse for the years to come. Sorry for the smokers they will hate me, well maybe their lungs will thank me for it, but according to this idea of animal defense (nicotine is tested on small dogs ...) and the implementation of sustainable actions, I would ban all forms of cigarettes, in my opinion a « distraction » more harmful than anything else. There are obviously many other things that I would like to do as President of the Universe, but these are the three main actions I would like to lead !

cdelage11

Admin and Lucas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by julie Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:56 pm

If I were president of the universe , I would fight against inequalities especially the inequalities between mens and womens like for exemple  the salary difference.  I would put the environment in the center of my decisions because our planet is essential to our survival. I will fight against the global warming and the deforastation. I will forbid hunting and protect more animals with severe laws.

I will make sure that there is a democracy in all the countries , no dictatorship. I will guarantee the respect of human rights and the liberty.

I will help people especially students to find a job or an internship for their professional  career .

This is all the actions I would do that I can think of right now . Solidarity and respect between all of us are the first keys for a great world.

julie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahar Chehabeddine Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:40 pm

If I were the president of Universe, I would change the entire educational system first. Schools shouldn't feel like a prison or an obligation for children. Courses should be changed as the world is changing. None of the students should be judged "smart" or not based on grades, I'd leave more room to creativity, activities, and sports.
I'd rebel on the whole system actually. They taught us that in order to live, you should make a lot of money. And to have that money you should work. Otherwise, you're not successful. But, jobs and employments are just a daily routine, and along the years we'll be stuck in a never ending loop cause we don't have another option in order to "live". So I'll make more fun and enjoyable jobs, where people will be able to broaden their horizons, be able to dream and be successful on their OWN terms. And money shouldn't be a problem anymore.

Sahar Chehabeddine

Admin, Marina Boisedu and Lucas like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina Boisedu Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:12 am

If I were the president of the Universe I would erase the concept of genders, what truly matters is that you are yourself and whatever you want to call yourself that's up to you and only you. We should be free to create as many categories as we need and not try to fit into one because it's confusing for society or whoever else. I'm agender but also genderfluid and it's weird to have two words to define how I feel toward myself, It's just "Me" in my head and I shouldn't have to explain it to others.
I would love to discover all the species, the exotic animals and plants there are in the universe, see what fun proprieties and features they may have while I'm once again amazed at Mother Nature's work. I wouldn't try to "protect" them all but as the all-knowing guy, I would make sure to honor and love all life during it's natural flow of time, as in spending time with the species, befriend them and rejoyce with them, give them as a much of a peaceful life as I can, but if they are meant to die, I wouldn't help because I wouldn't want to disrupt the "way things are supposed to be".
I think that would be my main mission, preserve life, and probably be more or less merciless to those who aim to destroy it, conciously or unconsciously #humans and climate change. Once they are educated (through the new programs I would have approved of), if they do not try to change their way, then I would be merciless.
I think I would want to live on a special royal spaceship rather than on Earth or on another planet, so whenever I miss a planet I could just go there.
I would love to go back to when money wasn't the necessary step or the goal to get our happiness. I would love to go live in a world where people are almost in synch or at least in harmony with their environement, where as long as you respect nature, it'll be generous to you.

Marina Boisedu

Back to top Go down

Post by Amandine. G Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:05 pm

If I were president of the universe, I would want that people of the world will be happy and that the poverty disappears. I want all wars and hunger in the world disappears too, for a world with kindness. More specifically, I would implement actions to a better distribute of wealth between the different countries. For example, the richest countries should help the poorest countries. Solidarity would be the key word for each action.

Then, I would set up actions in schools for that everyone knows first aid, from a very young age. Similar actions will also be set up but to counter cyberbullying. The purpose would be to raise awareness to make harassment and cyberbullying disappear in schools.  

I would suggest internships before 18 years old to help young people to find their professional project. This would allow students to be more confident about their future and their choices.

Concerning the preservation of the environment, I would make sure that production methods are more ethical and less intensive, especially in agriculture. I would encourage self-consumption for exemple.  
Finally, I would create laws to prevent racism, sexism, murder, street harassment and especially rape. Furthermore, abandoning pet would be punishable by imprisonment.

I'm probably forgetting a lot of things because there is so much solutions to "remake the world"…

Amandine. G

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloé Fuselier Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:40 pm

So personally if I were president of the universe I wouldn’t know where to start. First, I would make sure that the hymn of the universe is “Where is my mind" by the Pixies, I think that's the most important element, and that the universe would go really well like that. Afterward, I know myself a little too well, I think that the power could go to my head and that I would become totally crazy so all the people of universe would agree to remove me. In fact, I decline the proposal to become president of the universe. Laughing Laughing

Chloé Fuselier

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:32 am

If I were the president of the Universe, I would bring peace to all worlds, I’ll stop wars, starvation, thirst and poverty. I’ll acquire all the knowledge of the Universe, answer all the existential questions. If I were the president of the Universe, I assume I could see everything in the whole Universe at any time, what , I could find a power that is beyond what anyone can imagine, beyond the powers of the different religions’ presumed gods. With such powers, I would cure diseases, I would rebuilt worlds, delete pollution and garbage, make the air more breathable, make vegetation grow faster and in larger quantity. I would make sure that all worlds are connected to each other, I’d build technologies so advanced that even teleportation would look outdated. Everyone could access a knowledge beyond comparison and work together in peace, a universal connected community. I’d offer eternal life for the ones who want it, I would create new suns, worlds, moons, galaxies and even new universes teeming with life and ressources. Those creations could welcome more and more living beings as the time goes by with beings being born in growing numbers. It’d be such a utopia.

Lucas

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Martial.Avérous Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:59 pm

If I had the chance to become president of the universe one day, I think I would satisfy my personal curiosity first. I would seek answers about government secrets, history, religion, science, the origin of mankind, UFOs, etc.. I think that the maximum amount of knowledge would be necessary for me not to make awkward decisions having dramatic repercussions on the entire population of the universe. I would probably seek out the wisest people in the universe from different people to make choices, not only guided by my point of view as a human being.

Martial.Avérous

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Brancourt Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:03 pm

If I was the President of the Universe I would probably help fighting global warming by giving money to associations or to research teams or scientists so they could developp more ecological ideas.

I would also remove poverty and starvation by rebalancing wealth through a new system of fair redistribution all around the world and I would give money to all hospitals in the world and I would build some so everyone can have free quality medical care.

Then, I would force JK Rowling to write a sequel to Harry Potter.

Emma Brancourt

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Florian Kasprzak Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:09 pm

If I were the master of the Universe, I’ll leave immediately Angoulême to put my new huge villa in Costa Rica were I will able to govern the world in peace. I’ll choose Costa Rica because it is the country where the happiness rate is the higher (real stat), and because the landscapes are sumptuous, and pero hablo un poco español (very un poco). During my reign, i’ll become a streamer, so everybody in the world could ask my any question about any topic while I’ll play to Zelda. It’s, in my opinion, a playful and interactive way to be listening to my plebe’s problems. The first day, I’ll show me at the top of the Mount Rushmore holding two massive flat stone with my 12 commandments. Obviously, I’ll turn the Rushmore’s face into the most important figures of the universe : Me, Dido, Steve Carell and Michael Jordan. There is my 12 commandments :
1 - I’ll open every single country frontier, so anybody could live where anywhere he wants. Every country except the Costa Rica to avoid any assassination tentative on myself. My new rules can bring frustration so I care to my safety.
2 - The new world’s hymn is now the Universal Pictures jingle, because we can see our planet on the jingle and because there is no lyrics, so everybody could sing it.
3 - The lie is now prohibited, just like in the Ricky Gervais movie : The Invention of Lying (I recommend this movie). So, everybody will have to tell the truth and there will be much less of fraud. I know it’s a hard news for the politics. And also for Santa…
4 - All the advertisements will be now concentrated on an Internet website. So, if you’ll want to inform you on any products, you could go to this website and all the people who don’t care with this will be peaceful with this intolerable and toxic s**t before any content (t.v, music, video etc)
5 - Let’s build a wall all around of Donald Trump. No one will have to support him ever.
6 - All the artist who figures in my Spotify playlist will have to play in concert in Costa Rica.
7 - All the people at the head of the brand which make doing work the ouïghours will have to switch their work with the exploited ouïghour’s work. It’s karma. If the exploited ouïghours people don’t want to take the managerial position at the head of these brands, they can decide to go to vacation for one hundred years, they deserve it I guess..
8 - Now, we’ll put a double dose of gnocchi the bags. So the inscription « for 2-3 persons » will not be a lie anymore. I hate the lie.
9 - Jack Black is now the Universe Minister of Culture.
10 - Now, we REALLY recycle as much as possible. Everybody. Please.
11 - The Eurovision is now cancelled. Finally !
12 - There is also the World hungry and poverty problems, the sexism, the racism and the israelo-palestinian issue, but everything is going to be fine, believe me. Now I have to go in my villa to play Zelda, if you have any, questions, please, go to my Twitch account : masteroftheuniverse-twitch.com

Florian Kasprzak

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GrégoryB Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:19 pm

If I were the president of the universe, I would not know exactly what I would want to do given the number of possibilities. Firstly, I would surround myself with the most competent people in all fields in order to make the most thoughtful decisions. Secondly, I will take the opportunity to learn all the secrets that are not revealed to the public, if there are any. Finally, I will gather the scientists specialised in the field of space and provide them with the necessary tools so that they can work exclusively and in the best conditions on the conquest of space. And also, I will bring together scientists this time in the field of bioengineering to improve the living conditions and life expectancy of human beings. And finally, I will try, with the help of the evolution of ia and robotization, to stop forcing humans to work so that they can do what they want within reason.

GrégoryB

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down