UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semester 2 Week 4 - The best president of history

+19
Lorenzo P
Thomas Fabrigues
thomas le démon
Maëlie
Romain Bacigalupo
Alexis Turbé
RomainD
Marie
Agathe Trives-Sanchez
Antoine P
Célia
RomainL
Mathias
Paul
Tom Teychenie
Enzo LACOSTE
ThibaultB
Emilien
Esteban
23 posters

Go down

Semester 2 Week 4 - The best president of history Empty Semester 2 Week 4 - The best president of history

Post by Esteban Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:34 pm

For me the best president of history is Charles de Guaulle because in 18 june 1940 he help the France thanks to the call who motivated and brought together the resistant French people. Moreover he was the courageous and brave man.

Esteban

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 Week 4 - The best president of history Empty Re: Semester 2 Week 4 - The best president of history

Post by Emilien Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:47 pm

In my opinion Barack Obama is the best president in history he conveyed strong image and opinions. He remind me of a world where everything was clear and logical.

Emilien

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 Week 4 - The best president of history Empty Re: Semester 2 Week 4 - The best president of history

Post by ThibaultB Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:45 pm

For me, the best president of the world has known was Barack Obama. He managed to have two mandates in a row, which show the efficacity in his politic.

ThibaultB

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzo LACOSTE Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:49 am

For me the best president in history is Barack Obama, he seemed more sympathetic to me than the others, he was the first black president and he changed things in terms of racism in the united states. He was America's most beloved president.

Enzo LACOSTE

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Teychenie Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:10 pm

On January 20, 1961, John Fitzgerald Kennedy officially became the 35th President of the United States. his inauguration speech is considered one of the most brilliant ever written "You who, like me, are Americans, do not ask yourselves what your country can do for you, but ask yourself what you can do for your country. You who, like me, are citizens of the world, do not ask yourself what the United States can do for the world, but ask yourself what you can do for the world”.
The young president campaigned for racial segregation to end. John Fitzgerald Kennedy had also launched a program to improve the living conditions of the poorest as well as the civil rights of Black American citizens. On June 26, 1963, fifteen years to the day after the Berlin Blockade, John Fitzgerald Kennedy traveled to West Berlin to show his support for "Free Germany", “Ich bin ein Berliner !”.

Tom Teychenie

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:48 pm

for me, the best president is General De Gaulle. with his famous appeal of June 18 to the BBC, he had encouraged the French people to resist in this period of war with Nazi Germany. he is one of the most influential leaders in history.

Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:02 pm

I don't know very good the president of the history, this topic isn't interesant for me but if I need to choose one I will take Barak Obama for all the good that is say on this person

Mathias

Back to top Go down

Post by RomainL Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:23 pm

For me, the best president of all time is barack Obama because all of his actions in United States. He's the first black american president, fight against injustice, brought health care for people and always fight for the peace and freedom of citizen of the world.

RomainL

Back to top Go down

Post by Célia Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:29 pm

I don't know too much because I don't follow politics very much even if this year I'm going to elect a president for the first time. In my opinion, Barack Obama has been a good president because he has had positive comments about his presidential and he was the first president of color in the world to possibly fight discrimination.

Célia

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine P Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:18 pm

On June, the 18th, oh 1940, the General De Gaulle invite all of the French resistent to take a weapon in the objective to defend France. For this reason, I think De Gaulle were the best President of the world. I like also Barack Obama, and Nelson Mandela who fought for the freedoms of black people, and to stop the segregation.

Antoine P

Back to top Go down

Post by Agathe Trives-Sanchez Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:20 pm

I don't really have an idea on the subject because I'm not too interested in all this but I would still say Barack Obama. He is a very influential and respected person all over the world

Agathe Trives-Sanchez

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:24 pm

For me the best French president was Jacques Chirac. He was a sympathetic character who loved life and in the most notable acts of his career is the opposition to the war in Iraq. He was dynamic despite the fact that he was shy and he was someone who did not necessarily follow the codes he was unique in his kind. He was very popular with young people at the time.

Marie

Back to top Go down

Post by RomainD Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:23 am

I have no idea who was the best president of the fifth republic. I just see people who have tried to lead our country with their idea but none have really worked.

RomainD

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Turbé Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:13 pm

In my opinion Abraham Lincoln was the best president in history, he was close to his people, with clear ideas that appealed. He was close to his people, with clear ideas that appealed to them, and he led one of the world's greatest powers at the time and did so successfully, making him one of the most successful presidents in history.

Alexis Turbé

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain Bacigalupo Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:14 pm

157 years ago, he was assassinated by a bullet in the head, and today to his country, he is the best president that they ever had. I'm talking about Americans and Abraham Lincoln.
For the United States, he really did all his possible to keep his country united and defend the valors of it. For real, I don't know too much about historical presidents of this world, but I know many names of presidents, mostly from United States, and Lincoln is the most iconic president that I know.

Romain Bacigalupo

Back to top Go down

Post by Maëlie Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:41 pm

The best president of France was Charles de Gaulle, thanks to his call on the 18 of June 1940, which motivated the French to resist the German occupation and the Vichy regime.
He was an important figure in the liberation of France during the Second World War.

Maëlie

Back to top Go down

Post by thomas le démon Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:18 pm

For me, Nelson Mandela is one of the best president off all time, he has been the first black president of south africa and fought a lot against racism and inequality toward black people

thomas le démon

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Fabrigues Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:41 pm

I don't think there are any better presidents but the one I like the most is President Barack Obama because he is the first black president, he was able to change the way some people think about racism and so on.

Thomas Fabrigues

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 Week 4 - The best president of history Empty President

Post by Lorenzo P Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:14 pm

The best president was Mr Obama because he was the first black president. he fought for equality for all. he is a good person and he has kept the usa at it's highest

Lorenzo P

Back to top Go down

Post by arthur Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:02 pm

in my opinion the best president of the republic was that of the United States: Barack Obama
in my opinion, he was a president loved by his people and who seemed to be a good leader

arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by nora pasqueraud Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:12 pm

I think there is no better president than any other in history because they have all had good deeds and bad ones but barrack obama still stands out not his involvement in his country, his permanent fight for freedom and respect.

nora pasqueraud

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Duriez Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:26 pm

I think the best president of history is Nelson Mandela because he fought so hard for his idea and made it to the presidence of south africa. Moreover he made a lot for his country and his people

Gabriel Duriez

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain epeche Mon Apr 11, 2022 11:17 pm

I'm not interested enough in politics to know which president is the best because everyone has their weak points and each their strong points, each has its qualities, each has its faults

Romain epeche

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down