UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

discussion topic Group 2 Bad experience

+12
Kelly Rajaona
Jason MASSIMINO
Lucas Lesade
Emma Galan
Amandine Thenault
Julien LUCAS
Lacombe Pauline
Léonie
Amélia TLILI
marie fourgnaud
SARAH ROI
Admin
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

discussion topic Group 2 Bad experience - Page 2 Empty Re: discussion topic Group 2 Bad experience

Post by Mélanie Pecchio Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:40 pm

I've had some bad experiences, but nothing I want to share. The only thing I can remember that is not too personal is my experience with the post office when I was in Malta. Before arriving in the country, I ordered a bus pass online to move between cities, but the problem was that after three weeks in the country, I hadn't received it, nor had my flatmates.
So it was a bit weird.
I had no alternative but to buy a bus pass at 21€ per week, instead of paying 26€ per month during this period.
So I decided to send an email to MaltaPost for an update, they took their time to reply, when they did they gave me a code which allowed me to see where my card was.
I saw that it was at the post office not far from my flat, for almost 2 weeks.
The next morning I decided to go there and I needed to get up early because it was not possible to go there after my working day. So when I arrived at the post office, the fire alarm had gone off, the staff had to leave the building and they weren't able to serve me.
I came back the next morning, but they told me that because my letter (with my card) had been there for a long time, they had sent it back to another place just the day before and so if I wanted to get it, I had no choice but to wait and see where it goes.
So after a few days I saw that it arrived to a place not far from where I worked. So I woke up early the next morning, they told me to fill in a paper and wait for a week before receiving my card.
So that's what I did, and when I got it back, I had to pay the fee for returning my card.
So I lost a lot of money, because I paid 6 weeks at 21 €, with the fees too and I lost a LOT of time.

Mélanie Pecchio

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

discussion topic Group 2 Bad experience - Page 2 Empty Re: discussion topic Group 2 Bad experience

Post by Hanae Khallouk Temsamani Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:27 pm

A bad experience ? You mean EXPERIENCES in plural cause there is A LOT !
Let’s start with the most recent one, i was ready to surprise my family and friends in Morocco in Christmas holidays, i bought my flight tickets and start planning for my 2 weeks in Morocco since the debut of Octobre. I was so excited about going back, and having some good times. But bad news !! 5 days ago, Morocco announced officially that the borders will be close…😭 What am i supposed to do with my tickets and plans NOW ? (I feel you Imane, we are on the same boat)

Lets move now to when i was looking for an apartment for rent in Angoulême. Since i’m a foreigner, to look for an apartment in France it’s not the easiest thing in life haha. I contacted some agencies, and fixed a day to do some visits. So i came from Tours to Angoulême alone, and i visited some apartments, and then i choosed one. The agency approved my choice, and told me that they will send me my rental contract the day after by mail. 1 month later and i didn't receive anything, and when i contacted them, they told me that they will send it to me later.. It was like that for more than 1 month and a half. And then, since i was waiting for so long without results, i decided to send them a mail where i explain that i dont want the apartment anymore, so that i can start my research again. And guess what ? They insulted me, and said that i'm not professional and hope that i will fail my studies in Angoulême lol. And they said that they will blacklist my mail.. haha all that for what ? Because i was waiting for more than a month to receive my contract, i wonder who's at fault Mad (People in this city are so rude)

Hanae Khallouk Temsamani

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:21 am

Hanae Khallouk Temsamani wrote:A bad experience ? You mean EXPERIENCES in plural cause there is A LOT !
Let’s start with the most recent one, i was ready to surprise my family and friends in Morocco in Christmas holidays, i bought my flight tickets and start planning for my 2 weeks in Morocco since the debut of Octobre. I was so excited about going back, and having some good times. But bad news !! 5 days ago, Morocco announced officially that the borders will be close…😭 What am i supposed to do with my tickets and plans NOW ? (I feel you Imane, we are on the same boat)

Lets move now to when i was looking for an apartment for rent in Angoulême. Since i’m a foreigner, to look for an apartment in France it’s not the easiest thing in life haha. I contacted some agencies, and fixed a day to do some visits. So i came from Tours to Angoulême alone, and i visited some apartments, and then i choosed one. The agency approved my choice, and told me that they will send me my rental contract the day after by mail. 1 month later and i didn't receive anything, and when i contacted them, they told me that they will send it to me later.. It was like that for more than 1 month and a half. And then, since i was waiting for so long without results, i decided to send them a mail where i explain that i dont want the apartment anymore, so that i can start my research again. And guess what ? They insulted me, and said that i'm not professional and hope that i will fail my studies in Angoulême lol. And they said that they will blacklist my mail.. haha all that for what ? Because i was waiting for more than a month to receive my contract, i wonder who's at fault Mad (People in this city are so rude)

I feel so sorry for you and the other students who have been looking forward to escaping Angouleme and seeing their family. Let's hope there is a change of policy before the end of the semester.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Hanae Khallouk Temsamani likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Lecat Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:51 am

I really had only one bad experience in my life, let me explain : I was 14 years old and I was in the French karate team, i was a good student, I was the youngest ever to join the French team, I had all won, the europes, the france and I was the youngest to go to the worlds. I was the happiest, but there you have it, during the final of the European Championships in Budapest, the fight is complicated, I fall and wake up in the hospital. I had not only won, I had also partially broken my spine, the inter-vertebral disc L5 S1. Then operation, wheelchair, plaster and corset for 2 years. Everyone forgot about me and let go in the sport, it was terrible but in 2017, while no one believed in me, I came back after a year of training and became champion of France again. However, today I still suffer sometimes and I have to consult often.

Nicolas Lecat

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2