UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semester 2 TOPIC 5

+10
mateo philippon
Mathieu
BENJAMINAUBRY
Khaled HAMMOUTEN
Johan Milliot
Yael Duquene
DUMAS Alexis
alizé
Romain HUMBERT
Trilla Ines
14 posters

Go down

Semester 2 TOPIC 5 Empty Semester 2 TOPIC 5

Post by Trilla Ines Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:59 pm

what are you most proud of ? <3

Trilla Ines

Back to top Go down

Semester 2 TOPIC 5 Empty Re: Semester 2 TOPIC 5

Post by Trilla Ines Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:07 pm

I am proud to be French, to be surrounded by people I love, to have access to education, to be born in an exceptional region, of my school and sports background, of my daily behavior with others and with myself, Finally proud to have Cox as an English teacher. I’m grateful and proud of everything even negative things

Trilla Ines

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain HUMBERT Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:27 pm

I haven't done something incredible to be proud of but the closest thing that comes to my mind when I think about it was a basketball game. When I was younger and practicing basketball, I did a fantastic game either from my performance and with my team mates. The enemy team was great too so that increase our performances much better. I think I scored like 30 points on 45-50 we made and we won with two points lead. Everytime I remember this game, it gaves me a big smile and a big wave of nostalgy too...

Romain HUMBERT

Back to top Go down

Post by alizé Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:27 pm

There's not necessarily something I'm proud of that comes to mind. But I'm proud of myself, the person I've become and the journey I've made to get here today.

alizé

Back to top Go down

Post by DUMAS Alexis Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:43 pm

What makes me most proud is simply the people around me. I am proud to have family and friends. Proud to experience things and to share them with people close to me. And I am especially proud that my parents are proud of me.

DUMAS Alexis

Back to top Go down

Post by Yael Duquene Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:01 pm

My main passion is football, so I'm very proud that I can keep playing football while I study, or I grow up. 3 years ago, I won a regional cup with my former club, and i was captain of the team, it was an incredible feeling to win something together as a team, and it means something to me that I can represent my team on the field. Today I am also captain of my team but it's different. It's a new club, different mentalities, but I'm still proud that the coach believe in me or in my abilities to bz a great captain.
Over the football aspect, I am proud of what my mother and my father made me become through their education. I am proud of what I believe of what I do, and I am proud of the people who are close to me because they share the same values as me and that's why I'm close to them

Yael Duquene

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Milliot Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:35 pm

I don’t know if that’s the thing I’m most proud of, but I’m happy to be the person I am to this day, I’m an independent person who does all the things on my own and I need people.

Johan Milliot

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled HAMMOUTEN Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:33 pm

For the moment I don't have anything in particular, I'm happy with several things like my rugby career... But I think it's when I finish my studies that's when I would be really proud of me. Because even if being in study does not displease me at all but it is a constant pressure and when I have finished it will fly away. <3

Khaled HAMMOUTEN

Back to top Go down

Post by BENJAMINAUBRY Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:40 pm

I think it's nothing for you but this is my biggest accomplissement, when i enter in 1st year of college, i had for goal to dunk, the year i decided to improve my jump, I wasn't able to touch the rim at 2.8meters, and finally, it's at my last year of college i did my first dunk in a 2.8 meters hoop, and, in the summer between college and highschool that i did my first dunk on a 3.05meters ( official NBA size). I'm very proud

BENJAMINAUBRY

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathieu Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:44 pm

I am proud of everything I achieve, that is to say that for me, every time I undertake something, there is real work provided, so as soon as I succeed I am proud of it, and if I fail, I get back to work.

Mathieu

Back to top Go down

Post by mateo philippon Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:47 am

i am proud of my person , I had a lot of personal worries but despite everything I managed to stay the course, and not to stop, what I am happy with is my determination, I could have stopped basketball and never play again following the covid because I had lost absolutely everything, but I did not give up I worked hard to find my level and play in the region today

mateo philippon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bastien Morin Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:37 am

I am proud to do the studies I do as well as my different school careers, it allows me to flourish, at the same time I am also proud of my football career because all my efforts allow me to evolve with very good players who have evolved up to a national level

Bastien Morin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfred Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:33 pm

Sportingly speaking, the thing I'm most proud of is the 2019-2020 rugby season with La Couronne, my first year as a senior. We had won everything, we had a great team and we were to play a regional final against Parthenay, but the game couldn't happen because of COVID and therefore the first lockdown. But that year is still important to me, individually and collectively.

Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibaut Brunet Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:13 pm

The thing I am most proud of is my selection at the Poitou Charente regional basketball hope pole. It is this selection that made me see the most things and made me mature the most.

Thibaut Brunet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas HERONNEAU Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:26 pm

I proud of my last year in college in 3ème, because i succed to enter in sport section of the college of saintes for the football because there were 20 of us and they only took just two. During this year i succed in my football club with my friends and with my team in college and i have a good mark in class.

Thomas HERONNEAU

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down