UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 1 Nutrition

+20
Dimitri Leroy
Paul Lemonnier
Charlotte Godefroi
etienne.germain
Anthony Labbé
Mao Hugonnard
Emeline
Antoine Geneste
Lola Brochon
Owen
Denis Mathys
Titouannnnnnn
elsa teillet
mpalitta
Paul Conor
Thomas Knepper
Lorenzo P
Alexis Turbé
Gabriel Duriez
Enzo LACOSTE
24 posters

Go down

Week 1 Nutrition  Empty Week 1 Nutrition

Post by Enzo LACOSTE Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:01 pm

Nutrition

Enzo LACOSTE

Back to top Go down

Week 1 Nutrition  Empty Re: Week 1 Nutrition

Post by Gabriel Duriez Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:17 pm

Nutrition is a very important part of the process of being healthy. Combined with good training and good rest (sleep) it's the perfect recipe to lose/gain weight or build muscle. An adapted nutrition is a key to be fit. You have to bring a good amount of calories (depending on each person) and to repart the nutriments in the food (proteins, carbs, fats). When your goal is to gain weight you have to be in a caloric surplus (eat more than you spend living), at the opposite, to lose weight you have to be in a caloric deficit.

Gabriel Duriez

etienne.germain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Enzo LACOSTE Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:21 pm

For me nutrition is important because it is very important in terms of how we will evolve as a result. For example, if you are a sportsman, food is a key element to have good performance in your sport and to evolve in a positive way, food is something that has a very important place in our life.

Enzo LACOSTE

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Turbé Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:25 pm

Nutrition plays an important role in the human body, it participates in the regeneration of energy through different energy systems. Nutrition often involves food, so our diet must be different every day, otherwise the energy boost is not effective because in food we observe 3 components, carbohydrates, lipids and proteins, each of these components is necessary for the proper functioning of the human body.

Alexis Turbé

Back to top Go down

Week 1 Nutrition  Empty NUTRITION

Post by Lorenzo P Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:31 pm

Nutrition is an escape. A healthy mind in a healthy body. It is important to eat well because it allows us to perform intellectually and physically.

Lorenzo P

Back to top Go down

Week 1 Nutrition  Empty Thomas KNEPPER Nutrition

Post by Thomas Knepper Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:31 pm

For me the nutrition is so very importante for build my body and for my health. For me, nutrition is still too frowned upon by some but it allows many things. It allows us to keep our health alive. However, it is not easy to eat properly, because we are all attracted to simplicity by eating fast food or not at all balanced meals. It is essential for our body. Nutrition also allows for activity as well as progress in sports activities. Each prefessionel is followed by health professionals and nutritional professionals. This is a true proof of the importance of nutrition Very Happy

Thomas Knepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Conor Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:35 pm

nutrition is very important in everyday life. It provides energy to the body to function. But good nutrition is important for good health. But to be healthy you must also pay attention to your diet and not eat too much fat, too sweet or too salty: you need a balanced diet. Nutrition is also present in sport because with all the efforts made by the sportsman he loses a lot of his energy reserves. To do this, he must catch up on his nutrition expenditure with more or less calories depending on the effort previously provided.

Paul Conor

Back to top Go down

Week 1 Nutrition  Empty Mateo's nutrition

Post by mpalitta Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:41 pm

The nutrition is an essential thing, particulary when you do physical activities. In fact, your body (organism) need lot of proteins, lipids, vitamins, etc... that you only can have whis varied food. For exemple, the B12 vitamins are only on the meal like chicken, beef, pig, but never on vegetables. Contrary, fruits and vegetables are rich in fiber, vitamins and minerals as well as antioxidants. For lot of peoples, food and health are near, firstly for physical health (like we see previously) but for mentally health to! "A healthy mind in a healthy body" is an currently setense you can hear by there persons. Obviously, you can eat "bad food" sometimes, like a fat 14kg oignon-chocolate pizza or a 2'11meters long giant Biggy tacos.

mpalitta

Back to top Go down

Week 1 Nutrition  Empty nutrition

Post by elsa teillet Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:14 pm

I think nutrition is the 1st step to having a healthy body it's a pillar of life.
From expenrience I know that's super important because when you didn't eat as your body need, you'r gonna be really low.
You'r not going to had a good performances in sport as you ever had before. It's gonna be the same for your basic life, like when you'r going to go upstairs with the stairs, if you see some stars it can be because you didn't had enough iron in your blood and so you had to eat some spinach.
Your had to eat enough vegetable, enough meat and had a lot's of vitamines that you can find in some fruits.

elsa teillet

Back to top Go down

Week 1 Nutrition  Empty Nutrition

Post by Titouannnnnnn Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:15 pm

Nutrition corresponds to the roles of nutrients in the human body. It also corresponds to the elements that influence food choices such as food behaviors and the food environment shaped by socioeconomic, technological or other factors. There are professionals trained in nutrition who contribute through their interventions to restoring the health of individuals and populations through healthy eating and the pleasure of eating.
For me the nutrition is a good subject because many people have a bad alimentation. First, there are too much fast food, and that is not good to train the people to have a good alimentation. So, the nutrition is important for the health but a bad nutrition can generate a health problem.
Eat well and drink well is very important for our body.

Titouannnnnnn

Back to top Go down

Post by Denis Mathys Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:21 pm

In my opinion, the nutrition is essential for the healty, and for me a good diet includes carbohydrates, lipids and proteins. Indeed, It reduces the risk of developing

certain chronic diseases and thus increases life expectancy. Furthemor, eating the right foods provides everything the body needs to function.  Therefore, for an

athlete it is even more important to have a good diet to achieve the best possible performance because if you have the right reserves, when you want the athlete can

achieve all that his body can offer. It is therefore essential to have a good diet as an athlete but also to simply be in good health.

Denis Mathys

Back to top Go down

Post by Owen Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:25 pm

Nutrition is the set of actions and processes that allow a living being to recover and transform substances to ensure its functioning.
Nutrition is concerned with the relationship between living organisms and their food.
For an athlete it is important to have good nutrition to provide the nutrients the body needs. This will allow to be more efficient during the effort of the athlete.
There are several types of foods that form nutrition. Micronutrients and macronutrients. Macros are made up of carbohydrates, fats and proteins. Micronutrients contain vitamins and mineral salts.
Having good food intake allows you to have good nutrition and therefore improve your performance during physical effort.

Owen

Back to top Go down

Week 1 Nutrition  Empty nutrition

Post by Lola Brochon Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:25 pm

I think nutrition is a very important things to live a good live with good mental health and good body health. It's the base of a good life style. Especially for athlete and high level sporty people nutrition is essential to their performance, their body health and their strenght. Recuperation and nutrition are also important as training. This is why lot's of athlete, club or federation have private nutrician. Nutrition is based of balance of aliment, nutriment and nutritional intake. Our body need different aliment like fruit, vegetable, proteine, starchy and other. Not to mention, drink water is a pillar of a quality nutrition.

Lola Brochon

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine Geneste Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:27 pm

Nutrition is essential for an athlete, whether he wants to gain or lose mass. Nutrition is a broad term that actually means the processing of food in the body. A French expression says: "a healthy mind in a healthy body". This expression insinuates that to have a healthy body you must have a healthy diet. A healthy diet means a balanced diet, the ideal intake of protein, carbohydrates, vegetables, etc... I think nutrition is important in our formation, it's a key to succeed. Indeed, I think have a good nutrition increase our luck to be good in university sport and decrease the risk of injury. If we want be good at STAPS, the nutrition is a good starting point. Finally, have good nutrition allows you to get the best out of yourself physically.

Last edited by Antoine Geneste on Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:29 am; edited 2 times in total

Antoine Geneste

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeline Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:27 pm

Nutrition is the basis of action for assure his life. After, if you have a good nutrition, you are in good health. So the nutrition is very important for be in health. Sportsman attach great important in nutrition. If you eat too much salt, sugar, fatty,..., you're not in good feeling for doing sport and give the best of yourself. A good nutrition is important for children, because if they start her life with a bad lifestyle. They will continue all their lives. A good nutrition is not difficult to do. Just buy vegetables and cook at home. If you do all of this, you assure a good health.

Emeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Mao Hugonnard Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:38 pm

For me, nutrition is an important means of improving the living condition of each individual. It will allow to increase the body of the person. Every day you have to eat in a balanced way in order to always be healthy. For example in STAPS I find it very interesting to see the effect of poor nutrition on the body. It can lead to injuries, health problems or even loss of motivation.

Mao Hugonnard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthony Labbé Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:07 pm

Nutrition is a part that a person, even if that person is sporty or not, must be attentive at. You have to take care of it, or there will be consequences for your health. If you don’t, you can increase in weight, you can have serious problems like diseases, diabete for example.
A sportman have to watch on his line, because if he doesn’t do it, he can have a loss of performances, bad feelings during the sport, so he will be ineffectiveness and can he may be exposed to injuries.

Anthony Labbé

Back to top Go down

Post by etienne.germain Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:03 pm

For me nutrition is really important whether it is for an athlete or not. Indeed, if you do not eat healthy and balanced, you can quickly become overweight or have health problems such as diabetes or other. For an athlete, it is much more important because it will help recovery and muscle reconstruction. Eating protein helps rebuild muscle and perform better in competitions.

etienne.germain

etienne.germain likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Godefroi Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:55 pm

Nutrition is all of the type of food the body needs.
The body needs a lot of type of food, vitamins, proteins, ... All of these serves to a human to be in good health.
For me, it's a little bit different because i'm vegetarian. Si i have to search another source of protein for my body especially in sport faculty. I specify that i eat dairy products! Lactose is also one of the important contribution for the human body.

Charlotte Godefroi

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Lemonnier Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:33 pm

Nutrition is really important. We need to have a good and healthy nutrition.
Mine is really good : obviously, my nutrition is composed at 100% of pasta. Sometimes I can vary the dishes, with bolognaise sauce, or carbonara sauce.

Paul Lemonnier

Back to top Go down

Week 1 Nutrition  Empty week 1 : Nutrition

Post by Dimitri Leroy Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:33 pm

Nutrition is very important to maintain a healthy life. It is all the more so in the world of sport. Today athletes are almost obliged to pay attention to their nutrition if they want to perform. For running, it is recommended to eat 2 hours before to have the energy at its maximum during the effort.

Dimitri Leroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Thibaud Sohm Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:02 am

Nutrition helps create the body’s energy production. It’s help to bring both a physical and psycho-emotional balance that helps to stay healthy. It allow your to nourish your body, your heart and your head as well as possible.
There is six types of nutrients : proteins (meat, fish…), lipids (butter, oil…), carbohydrates (pasta, sugar…), vitamins (fruits, vegetables…), fibers (vegetables, meat…) and minerals (water, salt…).
You must’ve a good balance between all this elements to be healthy.

Thibaud Sohm

Back to top Go down

Post by mathis L Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:14 pm

Nutrition is the set of processes that make it possible to provide our body with all the nutrients from our food that we need to ensure its essential functions and its growth.Nutrition makes it possible to create the body's energy production . Its objective is for the individual to be able to nourish his body, his heart and his head as well as possible. Thus, it helps to bring both a physical and psycho-emotional balance that helps to stay healthy.

mathis L

Back to top Go down

Post by Matis Pueyo-Ramos Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:27 pm

Nutrition is an important criterion of health. Indeed, the food we ingest will have an impact on our physique, which is why high-level athletes have a special nutrition to have all the nutrients they need to make the best possible performance. It is recommended to eat 5 fruits and vegetables a day and drink water, avoid sodas and fatty industrial foods like fast foods.

Matis Pueyo-Ramos

Back to top Go down

Week 1 Nutrition  Empty week 1

Post by Romain birot Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:10 pm

Nutriments are one of the sources used by our body to allow it to move. Either give energy. Its nutriments are the base of every person but they are used differently depending of the caracteristics morphology of the person. We spend this energy when we move but also at rest. And we can make this energy while eating a burger for example. The nutriments are a good contribution to our body but it's necessary to control this contribution for not have excess.

Romain birot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down