UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group 2 Discussion 4

+12
GrégoryB
amandine.thenault
Flowrian CA$H PACK
Chloé Fuselier
psol
Lucas Lesade
cdelage11
julie
marie fourgnaud
MaéA
Lacombe Pauline
Admin
16 posters

Go down

Group 2 Discussion 4 Empty Group 2 Discussion 4

Post by Admin Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:46 am

Favourite Childhood game (s)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Group 2 Discussion 4 Empty Re: Group 2 Discussion 4

Post by Lacombe Pauline Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:37 pm

When I was young (7-10 years old), I loved to play at DS, and I had a lot of games which I played every day:
• The winx club: I was a real fan
• Nintendogs : the only time in my life I wasn’t scared about dogs
• The house of style: I was so addict !! I memorized the name of every customer and the brand they loved, so in this way I can satisfy them in the first try (I was already destine for doing marketing??)
• Lea passion babies : when I think about that I ask myself how could I played at game where the goal was to do the washing-up and take care of kids ???

Lacombe Pauline

Admin and julie like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MaéA Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:53 pm

When I was a child my preferring game was to draw, to paint or other creatives games. And I played with my brother at Spiderman, Pirates of the Caribbean, Beyblade, etc (with many costumes)... ! Of course I was Jack Sparrow or Spiderman ! As he is my little brother the power was for me !

MaéA

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by marie fourgnaud Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:01 pm

I don’t remember having a favorite childhood game, but when I was young, I liked to play with my Barbies, Petshop or Pollypocket because I loved the fact that I could create endless lives with my dolls. Also I have always liked creative games like making pottery, mosaic or making soaps. But I think my favorite game was to listen to adult discussions at the table (why can’t children participate in "big" discussions at dinner???).

marie fourgnaud

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by julie Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:22 pm

There are so much childhood games that I loved when I was little :

Games to play at the playground in school : In primary schools I was playing at marbles (I always tried to have the prettier marbles) and I played elastic.

Electronic games : I had a "Tamagotchi" and I felt like a grown-up because I had the responsibility to take care of the character and not let it die. I was literally obsessed with DS and the WII, I loved to play at Mario (Kart, Bros, Party, sports resort ...), Just dance , professeur Layton ... and much more.

Board games : I loved "Docteur Maboul", "la Bonne Paye", "SOS Ouistiti" , Jungle Speed (When the totem was in wood you might finished the game with bruises everywhere).

Creative games
: I liked to create jewellery, soaps, candies but I adored "Aquarellum" !

Classic games : I was playing with Petshops and Polly Pockets a lot.

Talking about it brings back a lot of memories Group 2 Discussion 4 1f62d. I wish I could have a time machine.

julie

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by cdelage11 Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:19 pm

When I was a child, I loved playing dodgeball in primary school during lunch and recess. It was the highlight of the day for all of us, excited to go into the “ring” with a ball in hand. The rule is simple : two teams on either side of a white line try to eliminate their opponents by touching them with the ball. Prisoners who are hit can then be released if one of their team touches someone from the opposing team. This time of play, for me, was an adrenaline moment during which I gave my best to prove to the boys that a girl could beat them and was stronger than them (a reality in fact) !

cdelage11

Admin and Flowrian CA$H PACK like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:43 pm

cdelage11 wrote:When I was a child, I loved playing dodgeball in primary school during lunch and recess. It was the highlight of the day for all of us, excited to go into the “ring” with a ball in hand. The rule is simple : two teams on either side of a white line try to eliminate their opponents by touching them with the ball. Prisoners who are hit can then be released if one of their team touches someone from the opposing team. This time of play, for me, was an adrenaline moment during which I gave my best to prove to the boys that a girl could beat them and was stronger than them (a reality in fact) !

Did you see the film Dodgeball. Great film.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Flowrian CA$H PACK likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Lesade Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:19 pm

I loved a lots of game actually, I will just say some that come to my mind naturally, "Pokemon pearl" "Mario kart" "super Mario bros", "GTA San Andreas" "Spyro" etc for consoles, "hamburger" for board games or "mille bornes"
Lucas Lesade
Lucas Lesade

Back to top Go down

Post by psol Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:07 pm

When I was a child my favorite game was to build Star Wars Lego spaceships, I saw SW very young so I was a big fan of the story, and as a fan I built for example the UCS Republic cruiser or Millennium Falcon. It was cool because with that I was able to make my own story of the movie.

psol

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Chloé Fuselier Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:13 pm

When I was a kid, like most of us, I had a DS. So the games I played the most were Zelda and Professor Layton, that was my whole life. It was funny because my mother and I both had an account, and I was trying to finish the game before her. Of course, I couldn’t! I also played Nintendogs and other classic DS games. One day, my parents let me play on the computer, and then I discovered the Sims and literally spent hours there! I also played board games with my family, like the Times Up for example. Apart from that, like many I played Lego and Pets shop.

Chloé Fuselier

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Flowrian CA$H PACK Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:22 pm

When I was a child, I could play with many kind of stuff and create stories in my mind with it. But now, I prefer to talk about video games, my first video games. I hadn't game console when I was young, so my first games was on my dad's computer. I discovered video games with educative games for child like Adibou. It was fun, but when I went to my grandparents house at 4 or 5 years old and I could watch my uncle playing to his own games on computer, I was like mind blowed. The game that was for me the most marking, was a strategy game with factions with monsters like dragons, deamons, knights, ghost an so many others. It was a great discovery for a young guy like me and even if this game was way to hard and mature for me, I past many time on this, fascinated by all this creatures. SoI think that this game were essential for my actual tastes and who I am today.

Flowrian CA$H PACK

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by amandine.thenault Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:25 pm

i struggle a lot remembering my childhood but as long as i can remember my favorite games were : hide and seek, hopscotch, the musical chairs and red lights.
amandine.thenault
amandine.thenault

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GrégoryB Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:13 am

I have lots of favourite games from when I was a kid but if I had to choose it would be the ds where I mainly played the same ones : almost all the pokemon games on ds, pokemon diamond, platinum, silver soulsilver, white and pokemon rangers but also the 2 zeldas : phantom hourglass and spirit tracks. i also enjoyed playing with my little brother on the gamecube (mario kart), wii (mario kart and super smash bros) and board games like "mille bornes", snakes and ladders, checkers, power 4 and lego, where i would build ships to fight against him.

GrégoryB

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie.David Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:52 am

I remember when I was little I used to love to play hide and seek with all the kids on my street, or uno with my brothers I always won I thought I was really good until one day my brothers told me they let me win.

Marie.David

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Martial.Avérous Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:50 am

As a child I loved capturing insects and finding fossils around my house, building tree houses and wrestling on the couch etc.
But my favorite games was on the playstation 2, I discovered skateboarding culture thanks to Tony Hawk pro skater and rock music with Guitar Hero.

Martial.Avérous

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien LUCAS Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:01 am

When i was little i was outside almost everyday playing with my neighbourgs. We were 5 to play football (when everybody as here), we chased insect, spider... in field. we built a """house""" in a tree before neighbourgs destroyed it because they had some sticks in they garden.

I also played a lot on my DS: Mario Kart, Theme Park or Pokémon when i played alone. Dragon Quest IX when i played with my sister or my cousin.

But my really favorite childhood game is the Ratchet & Clank Saga. Ratchet Gladiator is clearly my favorite. You were in a space reality show with trial where you had to kill robot. Earn money to upgrade your weapons and it was a really fun game (i don't remember about the story)

Julien LUCAS

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mélanie Pecchio Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:21 am

When I was in primary school, I liked to play at dodgeball like Carla, I was one of the best because I was small and fast, perfect combinaison.
Also i liked to have snowball fights and to play marbles.
At home, I was playing on the PS2 of my brother, where I enjoyed to play the Sims.

Mélanie Pecchio

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down