UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd Semester - First topic - Charlie Hebdo

+20
RouxelAlexandre
traguedo mathieu
antoine de larquier
louis josephine
Kévin Noble
Ridoux
grimaldi paul
RéveillèreLouis
Damian ZLATANOV
Célia Chaduteau
Milcendeau Theo
ojouss01
Anthony Calaud
VIGNAUD Elsie
PASQUIERkentin
sjehenne
Dylan Lamaud
Citerne Théo
Admin
Loric Chauvin
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

2nd Semester - First topic - Charlie Hebdo Empty 2nd Semester - First topic - Charlie Hebdo

Post by Loric Chauvin Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:53 am

This weekend is the " birthday " of Charlie Hebdo. I will not tell you what happened last year cause medias told this a lot. I will just speak about the french politic. It's awful, indeed lot of people are dead, some criticized other nothing, but they were all innocent. The French President told about the closed borders but nothing. He said a lot a change but nothing moved. It needs a lot of deaths for which the President and the French state react on the political situation in France unfortunately.

Loric Chauvin

Back to top Go down

2nd Semester - First topic - Charlie Hebdo Empty Re: 2nd Semester - First topic - Charlie Hebdo

Post by Admin Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:50 pm

Thanks for starting the topic Loric. I thought that I'd done it but clearly not Embarassed
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

2nd Semester - First topic - Charlie Hebdo Empty Charlie Hebdo

Post by Citerne Théo Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:51 pm

On Wednesday, January 7th, 2015 took place the terrorist attack aiming at the journalists and draftsmen of Charlie Hebdo. These terrorists wanted to avenge the prophet many a time caricatured by the satiric newspaper. This was the most shocking week of 2015 before the attacks of November 13.

Citerne Théo

Back to top Go down

2nd Semester - First topic - Charlie Hebdo Empty I am CHARIE

Post by Dylan Lamaud Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:27 pm

On Thursday, January 7th, one year after attacks against Charlie Hebdo, we are charlie Evil or Very Mad
A lot of blood we '" flowed"' for a simple drawing Arrow
I thank the police, the BIS, Fireman a lot
i AM CHARLIE,
WE ARE CHARLIE
Je suis charlie
I love you French and expression of freedom Like a Star @ heaven

Dylan Lamaud

Back to top Go down

2nd Semester - First topic - Charlie Hebdo Empty New topic: Charlie hebdo

Post by sjehenne Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:19 am

Terrorists attacks in 2015 were very violent for France. Charlie attacks have generated many much solidarity throughout the country and it was beautiful. I found scandalous this djadhist mouvement, but this attacks shows that the intervention group in France like GIGN or RAID for example are really good and prepares for the type of disaster.

sjehenne

Back to top Go down

2nd Semester - First topic - Charlie Hebdo Empty Topic #1 :The profiteers

Post by PASQUIERkentin Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:10 pm

After the Chalie Hebdo ‘s attack a great walk was organized in support for the victim and their familly.
But this honorable participation has been messed because few of my felellow took advantage of the situation just for skip school. And i think that this behavior isn’t admissible.
PASQUIERkentin
PASQUIERkentin

Back to top Go down

Post by VIGNAUD Elsie Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:11 pm

On 7 January was titled as the « birthday » of the attack against Charlie Hebdo, I find this is a stupid name !! A birthday is done to make people happy, it is a day of celebration ! I'd rather have defined this day as a commemoration and tribute to the victims. This attack was one of the most horrible in which France suffered ! All for a few pencil strokes ... is it really worth it to get this far ? The France has the law to freedom of expression, I said the LAW !!! I find it unacceptable that our laws are contested by means of the violence and crime against innocent ! Because at no time challenged by France attacks the rights of foreign country ! I am saddened by human behavior these days and I fear that this event is only the beginning of a multitude of other attacks!

VIGNAUD Elsie

Back to top Go down

2nd Semester - First topic - Charlie Hebdo Empty A day we won't forget...

Post by Anthony Calaud Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:23 am

Last week, it was the "birthday" of Charlie's attack... That day will be remembered as the beginning of the terrorists horrors on the french floor in 2015. I precise "2015" because it's not the first time we are confronted to terrorists and it's certainly not the last time too :'(
So I don't have a lot of things to say about Charlie Hebdo, just that I have been very touched by as musch violence and for me the persons who did it are just not humans.
What I'll always remember is that all the France was united after that... It's a shame that we need atrocities like this to be united :/
Anthony Calaud
Anthony Calaud

Birthday : 1997-01-02

Back to top Go down

2nd Semester - First topic - Charlie Hebdo Empty Charlie hebdo

Post by ojouss01 Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:55 am

The takeover by Charlie Hebdo cartoons of Mohammed in the Jyllands -Posten in 2006 triggered strong reactions against the newspaper, sometimes violent , in Muslim countries . In November 2011, the newspaper of the seat is damaged by arson . On January 7, 2015 , an attack by Kouachi brothers killed twelve people , including eight of the weekly staff. The 1178 number called " survivors " is released next Wednesday, he is pulled nearly eight million copies and the paper passes in less than a month from 10 000 to 220 000 subscribers. This attack is horrible and is a big traumatism for the french population. We are against terrorists, we are Charlie.

ojouss01

Back to top Go down

2nd Semester - First topic - Charlie Hebdo Empty Re: 2nd Semester - First topic - Charlie Hebdo

Post by Milcendeau Theo Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:12 pm

Charlie

After Charlie Hebdo attack the president decree that all the country have to be unit like family, we did it by massiv demonstration all arround the country. It gives good idea about France country of the human right and freedom but in fact this unity give up 1 week later cause of politician.

Milcendeau Theo

Back to top Go down

Post by Célia Chaduteau Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:12 pm

Charlie Hebdo is a french satirical weekly newspaper, there is a lot of political cartoons in. A week ago it was a year that Charlie Hebdo had been attacked. Eight staff members of the weekly have been killed by the brothers Kouachi. The president of the Republic François Holland was presented as a "terrorist attack". Citizen and Republican marches in solidarity with Charlie Hebdo have been implemented.

Célia Chaduteau

Back to top Go down

Post by Damian ZLATANOV Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:20 pm

On the 7th January of the 2015 years the house of Charlie Hebdo magasine was attack by two terrorist guy. One's day after the first attack a second shoot-out occured on Paris by a third terrorist. it's event ended n the same time's one's on Paris and the second on the northern french region by the intervention of two equipe the GIGN and the RAID.
Damian ZLATANOV
Damian ZLATANOV

Back to top Go down

2nd Semester - First topic - Charlie Hebdo Empty 2nd semester

Post by RéveillèreLouis Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:03 pm

Hey mister Cox, first look my avatar Smile

And now I would talk about the first year of the death of too many people or not known at these terrorist acts in France. This weekend we attend the first anniversary of the loss of large satires designers who worked at Charlie Hebdo and also many casualties during these attacks are inhuman. There is always a thought to the relatives and families of the victims.
RéveillèreLouis
RéveillèreLouis

Back to top Go down

2nd Semester - First topic - Charlie Hebdo Empty charlie the topic of week

Post by grimaldi paul Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:18 pm

I remember this day look like its yesterday but I driving in front of hospital of La Rochelle and I listen at radio this news. At this time, I don’t attach importance to this news.
But when I see my phone and all the message of my friends, I understand what happened. So I fear for my family, but a part of my family live in Paris.
In briefly I never forgot tis day
elephant

grimaldi paul

Back to top Go down

Post by grimaldi paul Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:23 pm

you'r such a cock-sucking, but I love it ! lol! elephant

grimaldi paul

Back to top Go down

Post by RéveillèreLouis Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:36 pm

Paul does not try to reassure you by passing on what you do me! But we love you still worry lol! ♥️
RéveillèreLouis
RéveillèreLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by RéveillèreLouis Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:38 pm

And after paul suck my dick ... but that he did not say #Vengeance I love you bounce
RéveillèreLouis
RéveillèreLouis

Back to top Go down

Post by grimaldi paul Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:47 pm

I loe you mi favorite coach of aqua-poney wis fairy's wings! elephant afro

grimaldi paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Ridoux Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:45 pm

Hello John, for my part as regards Charlie Hebdo I would like to come back on the fact that it don't make amalgam. The terrorist is the one who infiltrated and you do not suspect, the very nice neighbor, white as a ass that is not Arabic typed as some think ... eh Marine !!

Ridoux

Back to top Go down

Post by Kévin Noble Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:17 pm

The fourth of January, Charlie hebdo had been violently attack by terrorists.
it's an attack against the democratic's symbols.A French group of intervention had finaly stop the terroristes.
However,  it's one of the most important events of 2015! confused

Kévin Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by louis josephine Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:58 pm

This attack wil stay in our head for a long time. Unfortunately, this day and the others terrorists attacks will generate the beginning of a war, against these peoples who don't deserve to be alive one second more whith a way of thinking which hasn't need to be. It's all that they're looking for and it's that they'll find, the death.
louis josephine
louis josephine

Birthday : 1995-05-05

Back to top Go down

2nd Semester - First topic - Charlie Hebdo Empty charlie hebdo

Post by antoine de larquier Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:48 am

It was the seventh January 2015. We had a terrorist attack in Paris at the Charlie hebdo, it's the first important terrorist action in France... They touched our country and our freedom of expression.

antoine de larquier

Back to top Go down

2nd Semester - First topic - Charlie Hebdo Empty CHARLIE HEBDO

Post by traguedo mathieu Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:03 am

The killing of Charlie Hebdo January 7, 2015 has moved us all. My family who lives in Paris was not far from the attacks. I was afraid for them. The next day a friend told me that he was also in Paris at the time of attak but he had nothing. But I'm still sad for those who have lost loved ones in the killings.

traguedo mathieu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:24 am

Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

2nd Semester - First topic - Charlie Hebdo Empty Charlie Hebdo, first topic of second semester

Post by RouxelAlexandre Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:11 am

Hi Mrs. Cox cheers
This weekend is the " birthday " of Charlie Hebdo...
This reminds bad memory ... Crying or Very sad
See you later, kiss elephant
RouxelAlexandre
RouxelAlexandre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum