UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second semester first topic

+19
Géré Calvin
Sasha Bosman
Théo Riberaud
Mathis Tachdjian
Antoine Renoux
Arthur MARCHAU
bromae
Audrey Roudier Naud
Faraone Enzo
Julien Asselin
Melvin Fleuret
Dupas Maxime
Hugo Wannepain
léatramblé
chloé robin
Zoe GALEA
LORENZI Emma
Fichot Timothé
Admin
23 posters

Go down

Second semester first topic Empty Second semester first topic

Post by Admin Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:32 pm

Following our class this week, what do you think are the qualities a person would need to travel in a spaceship to a new planet and then survive once they are there. Do you think that you could survive? thrive? why or why not? What type of people would not be good in this situation? finally if you could take any 2 well known people (1 male/1 female) with you to a new planet who would they be?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Second semester first topic Empty Re: Second semester first topic

Post by Fichot Timothé Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:52 am

n my opinion, to go to another planet, you must have several qualities. To start with, you need a good command of space ship piloting. Thereafter, we must have knowledge of the planet we are heading to. You also need survival skills. For my part it will be difficult to survive, since we are designed to live on Earth, and adaptation to a new environment will be complicated. I would choose in personality Thomas Pasquier, the famous French astronaut to go with me and Ariana Grande because she is a pretty girl.

Fichot Timothé

Back to top Go down

Post by LORENZI Emma Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:15 pm

To survive to a long travel in a spaceship, the person need to be young (not too mutch) and have some helpful qualities and skills like be a genius, a doctor, or a clever man. The person need to have survive skills to. I don’t know if I will be useful in this kind of situation but I am pretty sure that I will survive if I am with the good persons. I will choose a famous astronaut (I don’t care who it will be) and a good doctor too.

LORENZI Emma

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe GALEA Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:20 am

To travel to a new planet and then survive I think you have to be focused, physically fit, make decisions and be able to adapt yourself in different situation. I think I will be able to survive, I hope. I know how to adapt to precarious situations and I have notions of first aid. I know a few survival tips and I will be motivated to stay alive as long as possible. However I do not know if I will be able to develop a new world because I do not think I have the qualities necessary for missions of reconstruction, education, politics ...I can nevertheless learn and help when the time comes. Finally if I can take two people I will choose Mike Horn because he is an explorator so he knows how to adapt to the most critical situations and has exceptional survival skills. And I will choose Jenni Sidey-Gibbons who is a young astronaut, simply to arrive on the new planet alive and not to sink into the space void.

Zoe GALEA

Back to top Go down

Post by chloé robin Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:40 pm

For travel by spaceship, many qualities are necessary. You have to be very rigourous, mature, organized, provident, courageous, lonely but above all knowing how to survive if there is a problem.
Going alone to a new planet is not so simple. A trip like that prepares long before. Not everyone can afford make such a trip.

Personally I don’t know if I could do this. To survive you have to be ready for anything. I have never been faced with this kind of situation so I cannot really answer. I know that I like challenge and adventure but this kind of excursion requires much more I think! We don’t know where we are going, how will this planet be, who we will meet, what we will endure… I think I can di it alone, but at two or three we will be stronger. If I had to choose someone I think I would choose someone experienced, who knoxs perfectly, like a professional. So I chose Mike HORN, this men is incredible, he is an outstanding adventurer. Survival level he did everything, he lived incredible things in the four corner of the globe.
The other person I will choose is a woman. Marine LeuLeu is an incredible woman. She is a sportswoman full of life who faces many challenges. She has the profile and the perfect state of mind for this kind of missions.
These two people are very complementary and help me to go far to survive in this new planet.

chloé robin

Back to top Go down

Post by léatramblé Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:37 pm

To survive during a long journey towards a new planet, many qualities will have to be gathered in each person who leaves. First you should be young, not too old, in good physical shape and have qualities useful for survival. It would take skills like those of a genius, a doctor or a scientist. But also at least a few teachers to be able to continue to educate and raise children. I don't know if I would be able to survive and if I would be useful for the survival of others. On the other hand if I am surrounded by good people with good qualities I could probably surpass myself and therefore survive. To accompany me during this trip, I would call on all my friends to be able to continue to make big sleepovers especially those with Maé et Audédé as well as Thomas Pesquet himself an astronaut who can help us and allow us to survive.

léatramblé

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Wannepain Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:11 pm

During a travel in space, I think that we have to be with people in good health, with good hygiene and mentality. We don't have to panic and have to be smart, and I think that I could survive in a spaceship because I can be smart sometimes, and calm and happy in order to help all the spacecraft. I think that I could take my best friend because I always laugh with him and the time will pass faster.

Hugo Wannepain

Back to top Go down

Post by Dupas Maxime Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:18 pm

To try to survive in a spaceship, for me it takes people of trust with different abilities, it is necessary that person is either "multifunction".The abilities I advise has a person to embark on the ship are bravery, respect, courage and many other things of the same type.

Dupas Maxime

Back to top Go down

Post by Melvin Fleuret Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:33 am

I think if we are throw in a spaceship to find a new living planet now, all of us will die. If we actually never found a living planet with lots of scientist , it's not in a spaceship with 2 or 3 thug that we will save humanity.
But if I'm oblige to go in a space ship with 2 persons, I will choose my father and my mother, for be happy one last time.

Melvin Fleuret

Birthday : 2001-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Julien Asselin Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:41 am

In my opinion, to travel to a new planet, you must first have several qualities.
the person must be in good physical and moral health. The person must also have survival skills. For my part, if it were to be me, I don't know if I can do it since humans are used to living on earth and we are used to our environment. If I were to take one people with me, I would take Mike Horn, because he is an incredible adventurer and he was able to survive all the situations in which he could be found.

Julien Asselin

Back to top Go down

Post by Faraone Enzo Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:35 am

To my mind if you want to travel in space you need several qualities and habilities.
First of all you need numerous knowledge in various activity because of the necessity of all the task you must accomplish as in the spaceship that in the planet you will visit. Then you had to be good with your hand and skilled to be prepared to overcome an unknown situation. That also why you must be smart, strong and able to keep your self-control.
If I had to take two people to travel in space with me I would take the French astronaut Thomas Pesquet because he knows how space is and he gets many abilities, and the second people will be Elon Musk because he's an incredible smart people used with space and a great engineer.

Faraone Enzo

Back to top Go down

Post by Audrey Roudier Naud Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:30 pm

Hello,
To be able to go and survive on another planet I think you need many qualities. You must first not be too old to be at your maximum physical condition. You also need to love solitude because it is not a project that is too numerous. Be brave. I don't think it's something I could do because I'm a little bit sensitive lol. But if I went there I would leave with Léa and Mae because they are my prefs and without them I am lost as well as mamou. There would also be Thomas Pesquet because he is the best and with him everything will go well.
Very Happy

Audrey Roudier Naud

Back to top Go down

Post by bromae Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:43 pm

Hello,
In my opinion, the qualities required for a person to survive on a new planet would already be someone brave who is not afraid of danger ... This person would have the taste of adventure and new and the curiosity needed to discover new things. In addition, it would be necessary that this person is someone of resourcefulness because in these moments there, one can count only on oneself. Personally, I think that to travel to another planet would be just crazy and would be an unimaginable and exiting experience only I am too afraid to leave my home already, then that would be complicated … Only if I had to take two famous people with me, I would first choose Thomas Pesquet a French astronaut. After training as an aeronautical engineer, Thomas Pesquet held various positions in the aerospace industry and at the National Center for Space Studies before becoming, in 2005, airline pilot. He has conducted around 100 experiments, half of which were developed by the European Space Agency or CNES, the other half by NASA. It performs two six-hour spacewalks for maintenance missions to the International Space Station.The second person I will take is Philippe Etchebest. He is a French chef and TV host. Since 2014, he has been a judge for Top Chef, and hosts the programs Cauchemar in the kitchen and Cauchemar in the hotel. It will make a very good cook in the shuttle and will therefore be essential to our survival. Often when we eat well, we are in a good mood and in better health!

bromae

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur MARCHAU Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:55 pm

In my opinion, to go in space and travel on a new planet. We can be mentally and physically strong because we can imagine that it is very difficult to travel in space. We will need physical and mental quality. I think the best is to go with an astronaut who's already gone into space because he has the experience. But I feel able to go to a new planet because I've seen a lot of space film like "gravity" or "interstellar". To conclude, for me the best to travel in space is to go with E.T because he knows the space. alien alien

Arthur MARCHAU

Back to top Go down

Post by Antoine Renoux Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:41 pm

To colonize a new planet we need a doctor because in the new lanes, we don’t know how our body gonna react in a new environnement so if we are sick a medicine is good to help us. Next we need an engineer to do something on the rocket. We need also a lot of wife to do baby and also handsome men to do handsome baby. If I have to choose two people in the rocket, I will take the policeman because he is handsome and brave and the nurse because with the policeman they will do baby, I think, and also she can teat him.

Antoine Renoux

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathis Tachdjian Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:00 pm

To survive on another planet, a bit of self-sufficience, like, how could you survive on an unknown planet if you don't even know how to cook pasta? Then, you need to be brave because life will be tough as hell, you mustn't be a "crying for everything" kind of dude. Last but not least, you need some knowledges, I mean scientitfic and practical knowledges so you can adapt to a large amount of difficulties. If i had to go on a planet with to person, I would love to go with Scarlett Johansson and Emilia Clarke, don't ask me why.

Mathis Tachdjian

Back to top Go down

Post by Théo Riberaud Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:12 pm

To go and live in another planet you must have a lot of qualities. He must be young, in good health, intelligent enough to be able to build houses to survive and have the qualities of engineers to build things. He must also have the qualities of an adventurer to be able to survive on this other planet. You also have to be brave.
For me, I think that if you have to choose a person to go to another planet would be Elon Musk. Indeed, he is a genius who always innovates and I think he could invent new technologies to go to this planet and survive there. In addition, he created SpaceX which is a company that works on space flights, so he knows this area well. But I think he should be accompanied by an adventurer like Mike Horn who could help him survive longer.

Théo Riberaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Bosman Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:19 pm

In my opinion, to travel in a spaceship to a new planet there is a lot a very important qualities you need to have. For exemple you have to be really patiente and sociable, because you will leave in a confined area with the same peoples during a lot of time ! In addition you have to be polyvalent. If you know a lot of things about science, you would have priority over many others for sure. But if you know a lot of things about, science, education, surviving, architecture, farming (if you are polyvalent) you can be sure you will have your place in the spaceship. Personally, I think I would like to travel and discover a new planet because im really curious ! More than that If I have the opportunity to do this kind of travel, I will work all the 10 years of travel to know the maximum of things to survive and create a new home ! But in an other way I don't know if I am able to live with the same groupe of 10 people... Specially if they are boaring !

Sasha Bosman

Back to top Go down

Post by Géré Calvin Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:53 pm

In my opinion, to travel in space, you need several qualities and many knowledge in most activities because of the need for all the tasks you have to accomplish in the spaceship and on the new planet.
You have to be very rigourous, able to keep your self-control, courageous, you had to be good with your hands and skilled to be prepared to different situations.
Personally I don’t know if I could do this.
I know that I like adventure and challenges but this kind of excursion requires much more I think!
If I had to take two people to travel in space with me, I would take an astronaut because he knows how space is and he get many abilities for this, and i don't now for the second person.

Géré Calvin

Back to top Go down

Post by cbezies Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:06 am

To survive to a long travel in a spaceship, the person need to be young (not too mutch) and have some helpful qualities and skills like be a genius, a doctor, or a clever man. The person need to have survive skills. I will be useful as a genius in this expedition, since I am very intelligent and very young.

cbezies

Back to top Go down

Post by gbillaud Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:01 pm

In my opinion, to travel in a spaceship, the essential skills will be patience, stress is never good in missions such as this one, it will be able to do anything. the most important will be to have the best pilot possible with relentless knowledge on the ship.

gbillaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathael Michelon Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:53 pm

In my opinion, the essential qualities to travel in space are: a great self-control, altruism, willingness to question oneself, respect for others. I think it would take human beings decades to acclimatize to this environment that is not for us. The atmosphere, the gravity, resource management and so many other parameters... and finally if I had to choose 2 people to go into space the first would be Thomas Pesquet famous French astronaut and Christine Petit famous doctor researcher in biology.

Nathael Michelon

Back to top Go down

Post by Luc maricot Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:05 pm

In my opinion, to survive on a new planet, I think you need some essentials qualities and skills, you need people with team spirit and resourceful. In my case, I don't know If I will survive because I think nobody can prevent what it will happened, we don't know the differents reaction who someone will have in that kind of very new situation. Moreover we can't prevent how will be the planet

Luc maricot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down