UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isn't a dangerous sport

Go down

Isn't a dangerous sport  Empty Isn't a dangerous sport

Post by VILNOT Corentin Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:27 pm

Hello everybody !

Today i want to speak about my sport the Krav Maga , it's an Israel sport. It's constits of self defense.
I practise this sport since five years old, in double impact club. There is no belt like in judo because there is no rules. It is used by special force in a lot of country like SWAT in america and GIGN in France. Nowadays this sport develops more and more in the civil population for self defense or fight against assaults. What is good with the krav maga is that the strenght is not an important factor because we only touch sensible points.

This sport is for you ladys.

Have a nice day Cool

VILNOT Corentin

Back to top Go down

Isn't a dangerous sport  Empty Rescue swimming

Post by VILNOT Corentin Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:43 pm

Hello everybody Very Happy

Today i would like to speak about my other sport, the swimming rescue.
Yes it's a sport. It's a mixe beetwin swimming race and rescue in the water.
In this sport we can discover many categories, and according to the category there is different types of race.
For example:
- Little guys have a little model ( 20kg)
- Adults have a big model ( 70-80 kg )

But in every races we try to keep the rescu mentality instead of the competition spirit.
In the swimming race there are different materials like two models (according to the category), and there is race with the rescue rubber ring. I started to practise this sport after passing my BNSSA, it's a diplom for survey the swimming pool or beach. Moreover this sport can help to prepared the BNSSA.

There are other races for the more experimented persons, like a race boat in the sea, race in the quad.
Frist of all, this sport can save lives.

Have a nice day!

Bye

VILNOT Corentin

Back to top Go down