UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First week discussion - TV Series

+19
PARCELIER Paul
Romain Motard
Vincent Hurtaud
Charrier Michael
Jean sallee
Valentin PRAUD
Roussarie florian
Foulques Eliott
Alexandre Garnier
Sulleyman Naili
Daphné
melvin migeon
Maël Poisson
Hugo Duvergé
Alison Lorcery
Igor Chavagnat
Thomas Papillon-Lamy
Quentin Trillard
Admin
23 posters

Go down

First week discussion - TV Series Empty First week discussion - TV Series

Post by Admin Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:26 pm

This is where Group 5 will reply and discuss the tv series that they watch and like or don't like. Personally I'm a fan of Vikings.

Over to you...
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

First week discussion - TV Series Empty Re: First week discussion - TV Series

Post by Quentin Trillard Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:14 pm

Hello John  ,
i'm a fan of this serie  too , i like vikings because this world and this culture interessed me a lot   .On top of that the decorations are realistic but its not the only one things who is realistic  because in viking  theyre is a lots of fighting scene and those scene sems to be real . But viking isn't the only series who i liked to watch becasue i like Game of thrones too . I think Viking and Game of thrones are similar in the point of view of the historic veracity

Quentin Trillard

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Papillon-Lamy Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:18 pm

Hello, I'm not a real fan of TV series because I get bored when I watch an episode. A lot of TV series look similar. I don't like the fact that you have to wait for one week to see the next episode because when I start watching a story I want to know what happens very quickly. That 's why I prefer movies.

Thomas Papillon-Lamy

Back to top Go down

Post by Igor Chavagnat Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:41 am

hello John, I am in the same situation that Thomas because I don't watch TV series, I prefer movies too. But, I watched the third season of Walking Dead and the first season of Game of Thrones. I like this series even if, I find that the first season of Game of Thrones is boring.

Igor Chavagnat

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:10 pm

Thomas Papillon-Lamy wrote:Hello, I'm not a real fan of TV series because I get bored when I watch an episode. A lot of TV series look similar. I don't like the fact that you have to wait for one week to see the next episode because when I start watching a story I want to know what happens very quickly. That 's why I prefer movies.

Buy the box set then - or illegally download the series and binge watch it over a weekend.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:12 pm

Igor Chavagnat wrote:hello John, I am in the same situation that Thomas because I don't watch TV series, I prefer movies too. But, I watched the third season of Walking Dead and the first season of Game of Thrones. I like this series even if, I find that the first season of Game of Thrones is boring.

I read the GOT books long ago so it was difficult for me to watch the series and the first series seemed to have a lot of sex in it. I like the Walking dead and have watched all the series so far. I watched the first episode of "fear the walking dead" the other night and will see if I enjoy that too.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alison Lorcery Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:08 pm

Hi ! I really like series, i find that they are better and better if we compare to some movies. I like the fact that we can follow them for a long time, it's interresting to see how the story evolves .

I've watched Game Of Thrones but i couldn't finish it, it was way too boring.. This summer i've watched sense 8, it's realised by the sisters Wachowski who've made the movie matrix. I really liked it, the story is very original and enthralling. Now i'm watching the serie Mr Robot. It's about a young hacker, antisocial who works in a cyber security company the day. The night he's hacking people to connect them, to know them.

And i'm also watching them in english Very Happy !
Alison Lorcery
Alison Lorcery

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Duvergé Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:54 pm

Hello John

For this topic i have to admit that I begin to watching series since only 4 mouths, I prefer watching movis or go out to prectis sport. So like everybody I begin by watching Games of thrones the most popular series and after finish all season I watching a new series called The Flash. Honestly I think I'm going to see more series cause if I do it you will never see me in class Very Happy

Hugo Duvergé

Birthday : 1998-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Maël Poisson Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:02 pm

Hello everybody,
Personnally, I love watching T.V series during my own time. I watch many series as Viking, The walking dead, Game of thrones, Narcos, Orange is the new black, Breaking bad, but for me the best serie ever is Game of thrones. GOT was just incredible, there are many action and blood (sex too). The fantasy world which was create is amazing.

Maël Poisson

Back to top Go down

First week discussion - TV Series Empty My favorite series

Post by melvin migeon Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:34 pm

Hello John,
Generally I'm not a big fan of series but I like the series of the agents of the SHIELD, because she associates action with a criminal investigation, as I love police and action movies, the association of two in once at makes me draws in this series.

Melvin Migeon

melvin migeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daphné Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:53 am

Hello everybody ! I often watch series during my free time. I think it's more convenient than the movie because it's more short. When you have just one hour for exemple, you can't watch movie but you can watch one episode of your series. Actually i watch vikings too, i like this series.
Daphné Guével

Daphné

Back to top Go down

Post by Sulleyman Naili Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:46 pm

hello everybody !
I tried to look a lot of series but for me it's impossible because it's too long and i hate wait for the next episode. The only serie i had look is the walking dead because he has a lot of action from the beginning not like in the others series who start really longtime after the beginning.

Sulleyman Naili

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandre Garnier Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:08 pm

Hi!
Personelly I'm not watch séries because prefered see a movie in the ciné. What bothers me in this series is that I find too repetitive seasons and become boring .
I do not look particularly series because it makes us dependent and adictif .

Alexandre Garnier

Back to top Go down

Post by Foulques Eliott Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:31 pm

Hello , I like Tv series but in my opinion in some Tv series there are too many episodes and it’s boring so I prefer to see a simple movie.
And I don't like paranormal film and tv series .
I see just one serie, Power with Omari Hardwick and 50cent.

Foulques Eliott

Back to top Go down

Post by Roussarie florian Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:33 pm

hello, I don't watch TV series because i'm not interested and no time for this. I have tri Walking dead but long waithing between episode and i'm not patient.

Roussarie florian

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentin PRAUD Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:14 am

O captain! My captain! 

i'm a huge fan of TV series ! Sometimes i follow nearly 10 series in a week.
Like you i love Vikings, but for me Game Of Thrones is better and Teen Wolf too (It's a good Teen ager serie).

I love the Netlfix series like Daredevil (Omg this serie  is just AMAZING and i love Marvel Univers so ...), Strangers Things, Jessica Jones etc... I've just started Nacos this Week End and i like it.

Oups:
Valentin PRAUD
Valentin PRAUD

Back to top Go down

Post by Jean sallee Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:58 am

hello everybody,
In the summer, i watched some series for pass the times, like Mr robot or The Get Down.
The get down is the very good series which retraces the story of the hip hop.

At the moment, i watch Narcos.

Jean sallee

Back to top Go down

Post by Charrier Michael Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:49 am

Hello ! I don't really like séries I'm not very patient so I don't watch séries until the end except the walking dead and vikings, those Two séries have exciting stories very interresting and lot of action.

Charrier Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Hurtaud Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:20 pm

Hello everybody,
I am going to talk about the best serie of the world : breaking bad. This serie was a drug for me, more than others series that i watched, like games of thrones, the walking dead or vikings. The principal character, Walter White, played by Bryan Cranston, is a myth for all people who love the serie.

Vincent Hurtaud

Back to top Go down

Post by Romain Motard Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:36 pm

Hello John.
As you, I like viking, because this series présents charismatic characters and sometimes a mysterious character with a special culture. Futhermore, the mythology of this serie interest me, and I find the décorations really realistics, wich sometimes are not also present in other series.
However, for me The Walking Dead is better and the story interest me more. But I prefer watching a movie and football game, because sometimes the series bored me ...

Romain Motard

Back to top Go down

First week discussion - TV Series Empty TV Series

Post by PARCELIER Paul Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:43 pm

Hello john, personally, I am a fan of kingdom, this series talk about mma fighter with axtaordinary character. in addition, there are fight in all the episodes, the series moves a lot and that's why I, am a fan. Very Happy
PARCELIER Paul
PARCELIER Paul

Back to top Go down

Post by Bisch Rémy Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:00 am

So much series have been created since few times. I know many series but for me, Homeland is the Best series. With this actress, Claire Danes, Homeland take another turn. She is playing really good. Moreover, Homeland, speaking about terrorism it's an actuallaty subject. I like this serie.

Bisch Rémy

Back to top Go down

Post by Valentin Hay Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:45 am

Hello everybody, I like watch T.V Serie in my own time, the best serie for me is walking dead, because there are lot of suspens, and action, the actor play very good.

Valentin Hay

Back to top Go down

Post by gabriel jouffroy Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:44 pm

hello!
I watch a little number of tv series but I like watch the simpson for exemple .
recently i discover a dectective serie it's esprits criminels it's unusual for me because normaly i hate dectective series .

gabriel jouffroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Lemaire Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:45 pm

Hi everybody!
I'm not a huge fan of series.. But i have watched some and for exemple Game of Thrones is a good one. With an attractive story with suspense and good characters, i love to watch it!
Raisins hope is a good serie too. It talks about a funny but crazy american family who make me laugh a lot! But my favorite is Criminal Minds because i love the way that use the investigators to resolve the crimes, they are miticulous and really clever in the serie.
However, movies would be better than series forever...

Hugo Lemaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum