UP English
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 4 Phobias

+8
Chloé Demeersseman
Alexandre Roux
Alexis Demarville
Ilona Pradier
Manon BIHIN
Blanc Dylan
Admin
Merceron Nicole
12 posters

Go down

Week 4 Phobias Empty Week 4 Phobias

Post by Merceron Nicole Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:50 pm

Week 4 Phobias

Merceron Nicole

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Phobias Empty Agoraphobia

Post by Merceron Nicole Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:51 pm

First of all, a phobia is an excessive and irrational fear reaction. If someone has a phobia, he mays experience a deep sense of dread or panic when he encounters the source of your fear. The fear can be of a certain place, situation, or object. Unlike general anxiety disorders, a phobia is usually connected to something specific.
Now, I would like to talk about agoraphiobia. It is a fear of places or situations that someone can’t escape from. The word itself refers to “fear of open spaces.” People with agoraphobia fear being in large crowds or trapped outside the home. They often avoid social situations altogether and stay inside their homes.
Many people with agoraphobia fear they may have a panic attack in a place where they can’t escape. Those with chronic health problems may fear they will have a medical emergency in a public area or where no help is available.

Merceron Nicole

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Phobias Empty Re: Week 4 Phobias

Post by Admin Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:00 pm

thanks Nicole.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Phobias Empty Ophidiophobia

Post by Blanc Dylan Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:09 pm

For me, my main phobia or at least what makes me most afraid since I was small , it was the snakes. This is called the ophidiophobia . I do not know if it's REALLY a phobia since I was not excessive fear to the point of seeing, imagining snakes everywhere but I hate it. They are ugly, creepy noises make and killer eyes.

Blanc Dylan

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Phobias Empty not specially phobia

Post by Manon BIHIN Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:35 pm

The theme this week is a phobia. I don't have a specially phobia. I have just very fear of some animal such as a spider , snake. The spider is ugly animal and the snake is a fast animal who can to eat one animal three times as big as him and the spider can to bring in ears !! I d'ont like sensations carousels because I don't like when rise to the heart and i fear the space.

Manon BIHIN

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Phobias Empty Moldiness

Post by Ilona Pradier Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:42 pm

Oooooh no, Serpents are beautiful, I find them very graceful Smile
For my part, it is ridiculous but, I can not get close to the moldiness. It's crazy but as soon as I see this, I have tingling everywhere and I am not well. It is not disgust, and I'm not even sure that it's fear, or really irrational and weird, ahah.

Ilona Pradier

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Demarville Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:33 pm

When I was younger, I loved to climbed the lighthouse. Now I can't go to the top because of dizziness. When I climb a lighthouse I stop my way just before to arrive on the top and I look by the windows.

Alexis Demarville

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Phobias Empty Hornets

Post by Alexandre Roux Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:27 pm

For my part, me is not really of phobia, me is not really enormously fear of some thing except can be a young can wasps and hornets when I am around my swimming pool because I am very allergic to the stings.

Alexandre Roux

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Phobias Empty Phobia ?

Post by Chloé Demeersseman Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:22 pm

I don't really have phobia because phobia definition is : distressing and unjustified fear of a situation, object, or taking any action.
I fear death, for example, may be exaggerated because we will spend all anyway but that doesn't stop me from living either!
So I can say that I have several but no fear phobia ! (I even fear of heights and I've bailed out two years ago and I loved it !). And you, do you have phobia?

Chloé Demeersseman

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Phobias Empty SNAKE

Post by baptiste hernandez Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:25 pm

My worst phobias that Will always remain is snakes. I was always afraid when I See one crossing the road in front of me when I walk on the edge. It makes me too scared affraid . The worst is when I walk in a Forest, I've always foreboding that I Will walk above one of them and he Will bite me. Be It small or large I freaked, I hâte snake.

baptiste hernandez

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Phobias Empty Arachnophobia

Post by Lou Jussaume Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:14 pm

I hate spiders, they are nevertheless very useful for nature, but if I had to choose between the extinction of spiders or bugs I will choose the spiders. They have 8 legs but much more importantly it looks... Big black hairy that go very fast. Aaah it gives me chills just talking about it! And mygales or matoutou (tarantulas that do not sting) I can't even see them in picture. I tolerate just the faucheux. In short, if we could do without, it would not bother me.

Lou Jussaume

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Phobias Empty Phobia , this is the shit

Post by tony.pacca Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:28 pm

I is not particularly phobia, I would not cross the path of some animals such as all big wild cats and crocodiles. Phobias appear often in childhood with a shock emotional. A phobia is a type of anxiety disorder, usually defined as a persistent fear of an object or situation the affected person will go to great lengths to avoid, typically disproportional to the actual danger posed. If the feared object or situation cannot be avoided entirely, the affected person will endure it with marked distress and significant interference in social or occupational activities
tony.pacca
tony.pacca

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:49 pm

tony.pacca wrote:I is not particularly phobia, I would not cross the path of some animals such as all big wild cats and crocodiles. Phobias appear often in childhood with a shock emotional. A phobia is a type of anxiety disorder, usually defined as a persistent fear of an object or situation the affected person will go to great lengths to avoid, typically disproportional to the actual danger posed. If the feared object or situation cannot be avoided entirely, the affected person will endure it with marked distress and significant interference in social or occupational activities

Do you have a phobia of being on time for English?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://upenglish.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Phobias Empty week 4 My Phobia

Post by Camille Derboulles Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:59 pm

Phobias.
In fact I'm not afraid of much, but as stupid as it is, I fear the areignées. I think I would like that to my mother. Some have beautiful colors, but they have more than two eyes, hairy legs and they move quickly and with agility. In addition they can go anywhere. I learned that, big or small, there is always a spider less than ten meters from us. I saw it in a documentary. It also seems that they eat in our sleep !!    Shocked  affraid Shocked

Camille Derboulles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down